Kia Stonic

Thecarboy302

Hi guys. I contacted rikecool and was told to call to call 62972422 to book an appointment. However, they also highlighted that this is done on a goodwill basis from rikecool to Kia customers and not from AD to customers so we should be nice to the C&C sales guys as it’s not them offering it. Let’s play nice and enjoy our toys together

2 hours ago, Blanket said:

Hi guys. I contacted rikecool and was told to call to call 62972422 to book an appointment. However, they also highlighted that this is done on a goodwill basis from rikecool to Kia customers and not from AD to customers so we should be nice to the C&C sales guys as it’s not them offering it. Let’s play nice and enjoy our toys together

rike cool offering FOC to customers? what they offering ?:grin:

On 9/7/2019 at 12:27 PM, Blanket said:

I thought the Rikekool solar film comes standard for Kia cars. So what is this about?

9 hours ago, Prataboy said:

I thought the Rikekool solar film comes standard for Kia cars. So what is this about?

The added sunshade at the top of windscreen (big black bar across).

On 8/9/2019 at 12:31 PM, Blackknight88 said:

From Kia warehouse sales, Stonic (sunroof) available for $80,999 ( smoky blue and black)

https://www.cyclecarriage.com/sg/kia/warehouse/detail?carID=a0K0K00000KRyKcUAL

the prices are attractive indeed...

understand the discount reasons for demo and showroom cars

but what about warehouse cars?

means they are stored in warehouse for long time?

2 hours ago, Scion said:

I think these are spare stock that just came in as part of the latest batch. So trying to entice buyers for these selected colors. 

Edited by Prataboy

On 9/15/2019 at 11:17 PM, Scion said:

Prices are attractive, but the downside is you need to trade in your existing car, get insurance through C&C and min loan requirements.

The low trade in value is enough to eat up any savings from the new car price.

• Praise 1

13 hours ago, Vinceng said:

Prices are attractive, but the downside is you need to trade in your existing car, get insurance through C&C and min loan requirements.

Thanks for the first explanation..

In that case, trading in mine might be worth it, as it's a renewed COE car coming to 14 years old, and has left 1 year before need to scrap 

15 hours ago, Vinceng said:

Agree that you may not get value if you were to trade in relatively newer cars to C&C, but if your existing ride is a COE car or one that is left with <1year, the trade-in offer is reasonable. 

As for the insurance by AIG, the 2-year option is quite reasonably priced in my opinion.

At the end of the day, it depends on whether you like the Stonic. Feedback from the bros who own the ride seem positive. 

Have any bros encounter their Stonic feel a big sluggish after the 1K servicing at C&C? No longer as nippy as before, especially in the higher gears >5?

12 hours ago, Prataboy said:

Have any bros encounter their Stonic feel a big sluggish after the 1K servicing at C&C? No longer as nippy as before, especially in the higher gears >5?

No leh... at 1000km , they changed to synthetic oil, should be smoother?

13 hours ago, Prataboy said:

Give it a while for the new oil to warm up. 

12 hours ago, Blackknight88 said:

No leh... at 1000km , they changed to synthetic oil, should be smoother?

Smoother yes, not as <raspy> as before. But still feel less nippy. FC also does not seem to be improving. 🤔

↡ Advertisement