Kia Stonic

Thecarboy302

(edited)

Accelerator kena flawed like that before 1k servicing. Maybe effects will only be felt further down the road cos engine not properly run in

Can 1 servicing fix it?

Maybe engine and gearbox suffered irreparable damage wor

Engines and gearbox are not built of ice and will not explode if floored <1000km. The reason for the running in is for the engine components to blend in any excessive friction.

As long as you don't exceed 4000rpm or 130km/h regularly, engine is expected to perform normally long term

Edited by Ceecookie
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Engines and gearbox are not built of ice and will not explode if floored <1000km. The reason for the running in is for the engine components to blend in any excessive friction.

As long as you don't exceed 4000rpm or 130km/h regularly, engine is expected to perform normally long term

Yes sir!
  • Praise 1

Flooring the accelerator will check if the wheel alignment is off right? Otherwise the car will pull one side very obviously if the alignment is off...

Turbocharged
(edited)

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=107179123930524&id=100039153105007&anchor_composer=false

Looks quite jialat. C&C seems to have a lot to answer for liao

I am not surprised at the rough way the car manhandled.

I still have the following videos of my car serviced at C&C being handled in an improper manner.

1) Dashing through the humps without slowing down, at such excessive speed that the car cam was activated and the numerous images saved and stored.

2) Failure to wait for car to come to a complete stop when reversing, before engaging from R to D, and vice versa, from D to R. This abuse will definitely damage the expensive gearbox.

Edited by Vinceng

Just like eating out , u nvr see the kitchen , u dk how dirty it is. I’m not surprise at all , the car doesnt belongs to them. Just rev only ..

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Also.. what's this $2K rebate I read about in earlier posts?

Still applicable?

I see the price sheet only -$5K (in house loan) and -$5K (trade in used car).

Servicing credits for this model is $2K?

Sorry for the number of questions  :mellow:

(edited)

All along I thought a 4-wheel computer alignment machine should do the work of checking if wheels are mis-aligned or other associated problem thus correcting them. Although a road test may be necessary to confirm if misalignment is corrected, but definitely not flooring and driving like this in the video.

Edited by Wormee
  • Praise 1

I still have the following videos of my car serviced at C&C being handled in an improper manner.

1) Dashing through the humps without slowing down, at such excessive speed that the car cam was activated and the numerous images saved and stored.

2) Failure to wait for car to come to a complete stop when reversing, before engaging from R to D, and vice versa, from D to R. This abuse will definitely damage the expensive gearbox.

The old farker tester at tek did the same thing. Somemore I'm sitting next to him, nv slow down n dash through a hump.

I'm going write an email to complain this b**tard

• Praise 1

Also.. what's this $2K rebate I read about in earlier posts?

Still applicable?

I see the price sheet only -$5K (in house loan) and -$5K (trade in used car).

Servicing credits for this model is $2K?

Sorry for the number of questions  :mellow:

The $2K is the so-called interest rebate. This is over and above the $2K servicing credits.

PM me if you would like me to recommend you the SE I spoke to.

Can you let us know whether he from UBI branch and what is his name? Such people do not deserve this job if they cannot treat customer cars with respect.

The old farker tester at tek did the same thing. Somemore I'm sitting next to him, nv slow down n dash through a hump.

I'm going write an email to complain this b**tard

The FB link has been taken down. Can you post your video?

Neutral Newbie

The $2K is the so-called interest rebate. This is over and above the $2K servicing credits.

PM me if you would like me to recommend you the SE I spoke to.

The listed price for SX 2 tone $81,999. I know this is after 2 x $5K subsidy. So after this got another $2K interest rebate or already included?

Neutral Newbie

Anyway, spoke to 2 SE from different branch. 1 of them recommended by someone here.

Seems like mgt stand is no trade in, strictly no $5K subsidy. Anyone experience otherwise? Pls share.

• Praise 1

(edited)

The listed price for SX 2 tone $81,999. I know this is after 2 x $5K subsidy. So after this got another $2K interest rebate or already included?

Exclude, still eligible for 2K discount. So final price will be $79999 but need to meet their min loan amt and period.

Edited by tjhin
  • Praise 1

There is the additional $2K. So if based on the 5 Jul pricing, the 2-tone should be going for $79,999 under the non-guaranteed COE pricing. You can refer to the price list here.

https://www.cyclecarriage.com/sg/kia-price-list

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

New price list:

$76,999
$80,999
$81,999

-$2K for interest rebate
+$3000 top up for G'teed COE (comes with $3K svc credits instead of $2K svc credits)

Edited by KStonic
  • Praise 1