Kia Stonic

Thecarboy302

Yes. $2k service. Not much freebies.. except extra car mat..

Must trade in car izit? Stonic looks quite promising. Thinking of buying as a second car n wonder what's the package like?
↡ Advertisement

Must trade in car izit? Stonic looks quite promising. Thinking of buying as a second car n wonder what's the package like?

i think all package are quite standard.. my SE also quote me rikecool solar film + 2k service credit + front&back blackvue camera...

i found the rear space more cramp than jazz, that put me off buying this... exterior is nice...

SE said price 71999 can no need trade-in car, i also heard from elsewhere if trade-in car possible to bargain for another 2k off?

• Praise 1

i think all package are quite standard.. my SE also quote me rikecool solar film + 2k service credit + front&back blackvue camera...

i found the rear space more cramp than jazz, that put me off buying this... exterior is nice...

SE said price 71999 can no need trade-in car, i also heard from elsewhere if trade-in car possible to bargain for another 2k off?

71999 without trade-in? Really?

@adrianyeo86 hey bro, can you please PM me your SE contact? Your SE seems offer a better package. Mine didn't quote me 2k discount for taking loan nor guarantee COE, so I was hesitant to commit. I was quoted listed price + no trade-in waiver + 2k servicing credit + camera + solar film.

Thanks in advance!

From what I know, C&C quite sticky on this trade in to get the $5k discount so that the base model becomes $71999. As such, without trade in, base model is $76999 not negotiable I’m told so your SE either foot it himself which is unlikely or he pulling a fast one on u?

Yes there is an extra $2k interest discount. See price list

post-48108-0-42583800-1545055308_thumb.png

• Praise 5

From what I know, C&C quite sticky on this trade in to get the $5k discount so that the base model becomes $71999. As such, without trade in, base model is $76999 not negotiable Iâm told so your SE either foot it himself which is unlikely or he pulling a fast one on u?

Ermm, I said what I were told haha..

Yup I also heard abt c&c have a lot of t&c..

I ask SE for calculation of cerato ex, $75999, $25999 down payment and 50k loan 2.38% = 6yrs $794 monthly...

Edited by adrianyeo86

I have recently booked my KIA Stonic on Sunday and was pleased to be served by Kee NG.

To be honest, I had many questions on the car for Kee and he responded timely and cordially to all of them. By the time I have decided this could be the car for me, it was around 530pm and he offered to wait for me at the showroom while I made my way down (The showroom’s official hours are only until 6pm.)

Despite the late timing, he allowed me to have a comprehensive test drive around the area, going through small roads to test the handling of the car. All this while having a warm smile without knowing if I will truly be getting the car in the end.

After the test drive, he explained the numbers (price, deposit, loan) and threw in a few attractive items.

I booked my KIA Stonic around 730pm that same day and is looking forward to exploring ulu parts of Singapore!

Edited by Grimicer

I have recently booked my KIA Stonic on Sunday and was pleased to be served by Kee NG.

To be honest, I had many questions on the car for Kee and he responded timely and cordially to all of them. By the time I have decided this could be the car for me, it was around 530pm and he offered to wait for me at the showroom while I made my way down (The showroomâs official hours are only until 6pm.)

Despite the late timing, he allowed me to have a comprehensive test drive around the area, going through small roads to test the handling of the car. All this while having a warm smile without knowing if I will truly be getting the car in the end.

After the test drive, he explained the numbers (price, deposit, loan) and threw in a few attractive items.

I booked my KIA Stonic around 730pm that same day and is looking forward to exploring ulu parts of Singapore!

Write to their management?
  • Praise 2

it seems that I have 0 neg skills then. :nosebleed:

I never get the trade-in waiver nor the free guaranteed coe

I never get anything at all!

Oh no, that’s very very unfortunate. I booked mine as well. Got everything I asked for inc trade in discount (without any car) and 1 year road tax. Plus the usual accessories.

From what I know, C&C quite sticky on this trade in to get the $5k discount so that the base model becomes $71999. As such, without trade in, base model is $76999 not negotiable Iâm told so your SE either foot it himself which is unlikely or he pulling a fast one on u?

Don’t think so. I was readily offered the trade in price without the need to bargain for it. This is in addition to the $2k rebate discount. I’m quite sure it can be given out easily. Just talk to an SE willing to do it. Edited by Stonichahahehe
  • Praise 2

Oh no, that’s very very unfortunate. I booked mine as well. Got everything I asked for inc trade in discount (without any car) and 1 year road tax. Plus the usual accessories.

Don’t think so. I was readily offered the trade in price without the need to bargain for it. This is in addition to the $2k rebate discount. I’m quite sure it can be given out easily. Just talk to an SE willing to do it.

Ok tks for confirmation. Seems like I’m the one that was taken for a ride instead cos the SE told me it’s company policy that if no trade in, price will be $5k more. I even suggested to buy a scrap car to trade in but they say u need to have at least 6mths ownership.

• Praise 2

The Stonic is quite small so I guess it would suit either first time car buyer w no extg trade in car or someone looking for a 2nd car. If C&C die die insists on the extra $5k for no trade in, it's gonna lose a few sales

• Praise 1

Oh no, thatâs very very unfortunate. I booked mine as well. Got everything I asked for inc trade in discount (without any car) and 1 year road tax. Plus the usual accessories.

Donât think so. I was readily offered the trade in price without the need to bargain for it. This is in addition to the $2k rebate discount. Iâm quite sure it can be given out easily. Just talk to an SE willing to do it.

What r the usual accessories? My SE didn't want to give 1 year road tax :(

And no accessories. Tried asking but wasnt given. Argh!

• Praise 1

To be honest, I had many questions on the car for Kee and he responded timely and cordially to all of them. By the time I have decided this could be the car for me, it was around 530pm and he offered to wait for me at the showroom while I made my way down (The showroomâs official hours are only until 6pm.)

Kee is gd! Very well spoken n cn ans all queries.
  • Praise 2