[Post Event] MCF Hangout with Volkswagen

spzen

(edited)
post-174971-0-78017100-1498190733_thumb.jpg

Guten Tag (good day) everybody! I know June is usually a busy month for everyone. With the kids on their school holidays and mid-year appraisal coming up, there are tonnes of unfinished business left for all of you to do. Hang in there MCFers, we are excited that we have partnered with Volkswagen Singapore for this event.

Buying a Volkswagen car in Singapore is easy. Volkswagen Singapore has specially curated a fleet of cars that is practical and economical for Singapore’s driving conditions. And they have one of the biggest ranges of car available for different needs.

And this time round, we do away with the test drives and bring you guys inside the Volkswagen showroom to allow you to mingle with your buddies and at the same time understand more about special features and technology that a Volkswagen has, as well as the various parts that goes into the making of a Volkswagen, as presented by their highly-trained service team.

And to give you a better understanding of your potential new cars, during the event, we are going to share with you some of our consumer’s favourite picks.
  • Volkswagen Golf
  • Volkswagen Passat

If you are considering getting a Volkswagen as your first/next car purchase, you are in luck!

We would like to invite you to join us for a wonderful event on 20th July 2017, 6 PM onwards at Volkswagen Showroom (S159934) . There will be dinner and lucky draw prizes to be won. Grand Prizes include official Volkswagen Merchandise and a 3D2N drive in a Volkswagen Tiguan (subject to T&C)!

Registration Closed
(Registration Fee of $12)
MCF will return the registration fee in a form of $15 shopping voucher or grocery voucher on the event.
Registration closes on 14 July.

Event Schedule
1830 – Start of registration – Buffet dinner will be served
1915 – Brand and product introduction
1935 – Eco driving tips by SGCM
1950 – SGCM editorial’s talk – Nigel, SGCM senior automotive journalist 
2000 – Volkswagen HangOut
2100 – Lucky draw and group photos
2115 – Option of test drives
2130 –  End of event

Volkswagen has also partnered with SAFRA to provide exclusive deals for SAFRA members! 
All SAFRA members who present a valid SAFRA card at the point of purchase will enjoy $1,500 off COE Category A cars, or $3,000 off COE Category B cars. This is above all other current promotions

Terms & Conditions
  • This thread is sponsored by Volkswagen Singapore. MCF team are managing and representing Volkswagen Singapore to participate in this thread.
  • There will be a $12 registration fee once you have confirmed the event. This is strictly for confirming your attendance for this event. The participating party agrees to pay the registration fee when they confirm the event.
  • Management of MCF will remunerate the registration fee in a form of shopping voucher or grocery voucher during the event.
  • Grand prize of 3 days 2 nights test drive in Volkswagen Tiguan is subject to availability of vehicle. Dates of test drive will be on a Mon-Wed or Wed-Fri.
  • Any post or comments that we deem are not related to the event will be removed without prior notice.
  • We reserve the right to change, edit or delete the contents of this thread.
  • All photos and videos taken during the event may be used for marketing purposes by both SGCM Pte Ltd & Volkswagen Singapore. 

Registration Closed

Edited by pChou
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

And dun kpkb as WHY still must pay

It's for catering and genuine attendance for goodness sake

@spring going?

This one at macpherson rt?

• Praise 1

And dun kpkb as WHY still must pay

It's for catering and genuine attendance for goodness sake

@spring going?

This one at macpherson rt?

Ya let's go!! Hope can get drive Tiguan for the weekend!

VW got 2 showrooms, one Macpherson and another at Leng Kee so not sure where this will be.

• Praise 6

If (S159934) in "Volkswagen Showroom (S159934)" is the postal code, it should be Alexandra.

Tks

Just saw that

VW got 2 showrooms, one Macpherson and another at Leng Kee so not sure where this will be.

I hope I don't get, wait want to change car. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 2

Good good, upgrade fr Tucson turbo to Tiguan turbo.. huat liao huat liao

All the best bro. Previously I got it so this time hope is ur turn n I get to test sit in it :)
  • Praise 3

Good good, upgrade fr Tucson turbo to Tiguan turbo.. huat liao huat liao

All the best bro. Previously I got it so this time hope is ur turn n I get to test sit in it :)

If I heng heng get, my turn to go fetch you and @spring, we go eat wind. Go same place you can lut 150. [thumbsup][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

bff jin wu lui...

but vw not there yet lah ... compared to opel

If I heng heng get, my turn to go fetch you and @spring, we go eat wind. Go same place you can lut 150. [thumbsup][laugh][laugh]

This one must lut more to test dsg!!! Oops, I'm joking psps
  • Praise 1