Independent survyor

Rustyz

Hi all,

Long story short.

Car was serviced 3 weeks ago by PI workshop, car broke down caused was brake was not calibrated and it was enagae all the time belive to be the whole 3 week

Damage include

Rotor,brake pump, clipped and brake pad need to be replaced.

Please share if you have similar experience or what I should do.

Would engaging STA to access be of any use. ( I guess this is last straw and burn all bridge.)

Workshop sure will wiggle his way out but LPLL as the car warranty is still under his WS.

PI 0 AD 1

↡ Advertisement

Get it fix from your own pocket and forget about PI workshop and their warranty.

Servicing does not mean guarantee other components will not fail. Be it done at AD or PI.

• Praise 1

Supersonic
(edited)

Servicing at workshop just means they change your fluid and filters.

They are unlikely to touch anything else.

They won't waste their time and resources.

Too often, people blame workshop when other parts failed after servicing, when it has nothing to do with that.

Edited by Kb27
  • Praise 2

The 18, 28, 38, 88, 108, 238, 888, 8888 [laugh] points check all also wayang one.

The most they check lights, signals and wipers. Saw the mech keep playing with my wipers when I went to change EO on my car. Then, he informed his supervisor recommend to change wiper blades which I didn't. :D

• Praise 1

Get it fix from your own pocket and forget about PI workshop and their warranty.

Servicing does not mean guarantee other components will not fail. Be it done at AD or PI.

Saw some ws offering extended warranty for cars these day.

Servicing at workshop just means they change your fluid and filters.

They are unlikely to touch anything else.

They won't waste their time and resources.

Too often, people blame workshop when other parts failed after servicing, when it has nothing to do with that.

That is why it is important to have a trust worthy ws and be there to ensure they don't go through motion.

ATF oil sometime also don't they change or top

Up only. Haha

The 18, 28, 38, 88, 108, 238, 888, 8888 [laugh] points check all also wayang one.

The most they check lights, signals and wipers. Saw the mech keep playing with my wipers when I went to change EO on my car. Then, he informed his supervisor recommend to change wiper blades which I didn't. :D

Service advisor earn through such replacement. The Toyota kept up selling me to wash my air con filter and even have video and photo to illustrate.

Thank you bros.

Shall update the story once I have updates.

↡ Advertisement