SEAT Arona

Fishycat

Oh.... Vertex did penalise 2k if you do not take up loan, probably they adjust their selling game

Did Jpjp manage to resolve the car issue with vertex ? Just curious.
↡ Advertisement

@MaBoiBoi

Does Arona comes with Multicolour Ambient Lighting and Scuff plates?

I think either red or white. And only FR have it.

Yeah, Wen is right, only red and a whitish colour for ambient lighting, and then only in the front. The rear has no lighting at all. Also no scruff plate, and no puddle light.

Arona FR owners, ask you guys...  how do you all feel with the push start/stop button sitting on the left side of the gear?

I guess it is a cost saving thing not to have it on the right side so they can make the LHD and RHD version using the same panel. 

Yeah, Wen is right, only red and a whitish colour for ambient lighting, and then only in the front. The rear has no lighting at all. Also no scruff plate, and no puddle light.

Rear one don't have is ok la normally kids won't care. 

There is also foot light made available for the Arona, which actually adds on a lot of premium feel to the car. I always see it on Merc and BMW and now that i hv it, i really like it hahaa.

The puddle light (the light under the side mirror) is something quite disappointing that Arona don't hv.. as many VAG cars have it. It's a useful light as it does brighten up the area before u get on/get off from the car... preventing u from stepping on the wrong stuff.

The push start button location doesn’t irritate me too much, since the car is small and it’s not a stretch to the button. It’s much better than, say, French cars keeping the fuse box on the left, thereby reducing the glove box to a tiny size.

What irritates me most is the folding key, it’s so easy to flip it out that it keeps digging into my thigh when I leave it in my trouser pocket. I feel like taping it down.

@MaBoiBoi

Does Arona comes with Multicolour Ambient Lighting and Scuff plates?

Based on what i was told, there was.

HAhahah, though not sure if it is limited only to white and red lighting.

Scuff place only the front, not at the rear.

and i have made my balance payment,

Patiently waiting ........ [bounce1]

and i have made my balance payment,

Patiently waiting ........ [bounce1]

I made payment too, estimated delivery is next week.

Got to do the solar film, leather seat and car camera then the paper work, carplate and IU before I get to see my ride.

Scuff plate only got front

2.5 weeks after my m’sia trip, I finally topped up my tank - final score was 105 litres for 1990km, which works out to almost 19km/litre. Not bad at all, considering I stormed up Genting to get a feel of how the car would behave.

I don’t have scruff plates for either the front or rear doors. Maybe I can install after-market.

• Praise 1

AliExpress carries SEAT Arona Scuff Plate.

I’m looking for the boot tray too but can’t find. SEAT accessories webpage cannot be loaded. It is supposed to have the semi rigid boot tray as one of the accessories item.

• Praise 1

@MaBoiBoi

I finally got my ride, hope you get yours too

Congrats Bro!!

Still waiting for my SE to inform me.

Is the new ride meeting all your expecrations ?

In terms of Cabin Quality for the FR.

Congrats Bro!!

Still waiting for my SE to inform me.

Is the new ride meeting all your expecrations ?

In terms of Cabin Quality for the FR.

I would say yes, given the price we paid, it’s better than my expectation. Maybe my expectation is not that high
  • Praise 1

Glad that you’re having a blast Sky_blue! It’s been more than three months since I’ve had my car, and I still love the drive - great road holding and really perky performance. At the traffic lights, I still get a kick out of blasting off and leaving everyone wondering what sized engine the arona has! I’m surprised other VW group car owners (with their turbo engines and DSG) don’t drive off as quickly as I do!

My FR doesn’t have the navigation module nor wireless charging but I’m ok with that since I’m always using Apple CarPlay - but I’m surprised that there’s so much variation in the eqpt level from batch to batch!

Glad that you’re having a blast Sky_blue! It’s been more than three months since I’ve had my car, and I still love the drive - great road holding and really perky performance. At the traffic lights, I still get a kick out of blasting off and leaving everyone wondering what sized engine the arona has! I’m surprised other VW group car owners (with their turbo engines and DSG) don’t drive off as quickly as I do!

My FR doesn’t have the navigation module nor wireless charging but I’m ok with that since I’m always using Apple CarPlay - but I’m surprised that there’s so much variation in the eqpt level from batch to batch!

Not trying to cut stim, but the 1.0 on Arona is pretty standard nowadays for the pick up speed. You might just had floor it more than others which is why you pull off faster. Nowadays a lot of cars r very fast in pick up speed, esp the hybrids. 

I also seldom the 1st now to pull off in a traffic light, despite i am on a 2.0L TSI ... becos if every traffic light i am the 1st in the pack my FC will suffer.  [:p]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1