2018 Honda Accord

Davidklt

based on past experience, sg should not import 2.0T (252hp), because its Singapore price should be closed to BMW3 series or Audi A4,

and inside new told new Accord 1.5T will not be launched in Singapore until the second half of 2019.

Yeah no point in Sg.
↡ Advertisement

based on past experience, sg should not import 2.0T (252hp), because its Singapore price should be closed to BMW3 series or Audi A4,

and inside new told new Accord 1.5T will not be launched in Singapore until the second half of 2019.

I’m a Honda fan. While I like the looks of BMW and Audi, their reliability is reliability is questionable. There are more Honda and Toyota on renewed COE compared to BMW and Audi.

To be fair, it may not make monetary sense as BMW and Audi rightfully has higher parf value. Hence it make financial sense not to renew the Bs and As.

Wonder how Kah motor will price the latest Accord. It do look a nice car.

Using BM Camry pricing as a benchmark, expect it to be more expensive.....

Twincharged

Wonder how Kah motor will price the latest Accord. It do look a nice car.

Kah Motor never sell Cheap -_- ,look at the P.I. Vezel & Kah Motor HR-V :mellow: ,you will know....P.I sold so many Thousands Units....

it'll be a shame if the accord cost more than the camry.

anyway, im still enjoying my honda jazz. if the honda accord 2L hybrid is priced correctly, i may change my ride. 

What's there to hate abt this accord? button gear selectors, honda sensing, etc. 

I reckon 2L version will be around Camry price, I will be watching how Kah will price the 1.5T version though.

• Praise 1

I reckon 2L version will be around Camry price, I will be watching how Kah will price the 1.5T version though.

that's provided kah wants to bring this in.

without accord, it's just a race between camry and mazda 6. 

(edited)

Accord 1.5T available soon. Pricing from Honda's website, seems high given it doesn't have a VES surcharge. 

post-104770-0-67092900-1561012468_thumb.jpg

post-104770-0-00647400-1561012484_thumb.jpg

Edited by Thecarboy302
  • Praise 3

Supercharged

That's expensive. Maybe same engine as Civic turbo? Bigger body with same engine and with CVT.

Accord 1.5T available soon. Pricing from Honda's website, seems high given it doesn't have a VES surcharge. 

attachicon.gifAccord_15T.JPG

attachicon.gifAccord.JPG

attachicon.gifAccord.JPG

Same engine as the Civic 1.5T. Cabin and refinement while better than previous generation, is not premium level.

This time round, really took very long to come. The accord already released so long ago.

Once again will hardly sell. 

That's expensive. Maybe same engine as Civic turbo? Bigger body with same engine and with CVT.

Same engine as Civic 1.5 but higher state of tune. Should have same power figures as CR-V. Honda Accord 1.5T in Thailand does not come with the full suite of Honda Sensing active safety features. Not sure if it is the same for the version KM bringing in.

Same engine as the Civic 1.5T. Cabin and refinement while better than previous generation, is not premium level.

This time round, really took very long to come. The accord already released so long ago.

Once again will hardly sell.

Partly also due to ASEAN market Accord having only launched recently, Thailand launch only a few months back and our Accord is highly likely from Thailand based on past generations of Accords. I agree it will be a hard sell.
  • Praise 1

198 stock horsepower from this 1.5l turbo engine. Not bad.

But I personally very much prefer if it comes with the 2l turbo engine. However, seems like sales in US not that good. Can feel this from the amount of reviews seen on youtube.

attachicon.gifAccord.JPG

• Praise 1

Supercharged

I think most likely no Honda sensing equipped. At this price, difficult to sell. Buy Mazda 6 2.5L or Camry better

Same engine as Civic 1.5 but higher state of tune. Should have same power figures as CR-V. Honda Accord 1.5T in Thailand does not come with the full suite of Honda Sensing active safety features. Not sure if it is the same for the version KM bringing in.
Partly also due to ASEAN market Accord having only launched recently, Thailand launch only a few months back and our Accord is highly likely from Thailand based on past generations of Accords. I agree it will be a hard sell.

↡ Advertisement