Harrier 2017

SKX

Hi Alphard96, may i knw where u installed ur aftermarket sequential signal side mirror? do i buy online first then ask woekshop to install or you bought direct from a workshop that helps installing as well

Unfortunately not availabe here locally/existing stock, but can ask some car accessories shop to order for you ?eg Dats auto, ?Valenti agent

Installation done locally, maybe labour $70-200, cant remember

Other ways to get these accessories

1) order on line: Have many good experience with this http://japandirectparts.weebly.com/

I got these 2 accessories from them

2) order from facebook, seen it before but have never try eg a) harrier owner club, SG harrier club aka Singapore Harrier Club

3) go to superautobachs in Japan - Tokyo Shinonome carry such accessories

4) go to KL - have bought some stuff from SC Automart trading at Sentul

This is the picture of the external box. Please note the accessories are specific to particular model.

Secondly there are 2 options for the silkblaze - sequential or non sequential.

For the avest vertical arrow, also 2 options - if not mistaken bronze or gold type (slight difference in appearance)

Thats the fun part for toyota cars....lots of accessories available, unlike Lexus or Conti/German cars. Find that BM Toyota too less picky aftermarket accessorie, unlike BM lexus (although same LengKee workshop/similar mechanic). 

post-146820-0-13067800-1509240160_thumb.jpgpost-146820-0-73521100-1509240167_thumb.jpg

Please note that the turbo harrier interior room lights already LED, do not buy those white LED room package for 2015 harrier, it will not FIT (search marketplace sgcarmart). Bought this stuff before got my harrier turbo, so in the end just gave to my fren/neighbour who has non turbo harrier.

Edited by alphard96
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

I just installed the Silkblaze side mirrors at Xtremez Audio this past weekend. They have ready stock. You can check them out.

Edited by Xlack
  • Praise 3

I just installed the Silkblaze side mirrors at Xtremez Audio this past weekend. They have ready stock. You can check them out.

Xlack. tks for the info. appreciate it

Hi all,

Do you know where to do the 'bypass switch' mentioned below ?

Thanks.

attachicon.gifdvd ok.JPG

DVD quality is average and a relatively "small screen size" in my opinion, compared to what's available in the market.

Digital TV (will recommend pioneer) and the "bypass switch" is apparently easily available, but be safe, driver not to watch video on motion once installed. Advantage of this bypass switch is we can still use the GPS/MP3 menu FULLY (when in motion, some options will not be available).

• Praise 2

Yeah the joke is stale....

But still funny!! ðð

At least to me ðð

Now need to ask Char to test the Turbo version lei..

NA version already 6 sexs..

Turbo version I'm very optimistic on how his butt feel..

• Praise 2

Now need to ask Char to test the Turbo version lei..

NA version already 6 sexs..

Turbo version I'm very optimistic on how his butt feel..

post-52390-0-37880500-1510106412_thumb.png

• Praise 3

I see, understand your point.

Aware that S class also do not have "driving mode selection" buttons on steering wheel if not mistaken,

but its located near centre console/arm rest:

Advantage: still can select without shifting our vision away from the road...similar with some lexus

For current harrier, so far ok lah, as i need change to SPORT mode mainly when already stationary -

eg when need to accelerate fast from stationary, at stop traffic lights,

"zoom" once turn green (note: pls ensure safe to go, look L and R and blind spot)....syiok.

If while driving, may accidentally activate the aircon seat (ventilation)!.

Hi Alphard96,

Fxt has driving mode buttons on the steering.

S and S# show are the sport and sport plus modes

Cheers,

Richard

post-149594-0-53541600-1510198492_thumb.jpg

• Praise 2

Driver car mat a small

The usual backseat hook ( where u hang grocery) cant fit becos the headrest 2 metal bar are bigger

Always need manually disable the start stop when on engine

Hi Junky73,

Disable startstop module from non-Turbo harrier cannot be use in Turbo Harrier ??

Believe should be the same and can check with Weng Heng where I fitted it for the non-Turbo Harrier:

Address : 460 Upper Serangoon Road S(534493) (map) spacer.gifspacer.gif Phone : 62816739 / 62830300

Cheers,

Richard

Some cars even adjust the tilt of the steering wheel :)

Hi therock,

I was most impressed in Germany in my CEO merc when the seat sides moved to cater for my comfort around bends ... recaro also must step one side ... haha !

Cheers,

Richard

Edited by richard_crl032

Hi therock,

I was most impressed in Germany in my CEO merc when the seat sides moved to cater for my comfort around bends ... recaro also must step one side ... haha !

Cheers,

Richard

That's available for S class coupe as an option.  S class coupe suspension can ever lever the car so that occupant don't feel car cornering.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Not sure if it was mentioned earlier, was at Ubi megamart today, saw a PI with Harrier Turbo on display.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1