Harrier 2017

SKX

Haha ... you still remember ! 6s only when slope down ma! Borneo now got promo from 130k with 5 years servicing/warranty quite attractive . Will keep current ride since unable to fetch slightly better offer .

And if you trade in PI harrier can get extra 5k. Why dont you try?

why sell ? so fast , good what :D

Good thats why sell

If not good within 1 year sell lol

JK

↡ Advertisement

And if you trade in PI harrier can get extra 5k. Why dont you try?

Good thats why sell

If not good within 1 year sell lol

JK

130k already include 5k off .

Quoted the price for Harrier 2.0T Elegance at 129k with 5 yrs free servicing and 5 yrs warranty. Free crystalline solar film, 500 petrol voucher and front&rear camera. This price is include guaranteed COE.

Is this offer good?

• Praise 1

Quoted the price for Harrier 2.0T Elegance at 129k with 5 yrs free servicing and 5 yrs warranty. Free crystalline solar film, 500 petrol voucher and front&rear camera. This price is include guaranteed COE.

Is this offer good?

Nope. 2019 Coe quota is more, there is room for price to go down

Is this offer good?

Borneo Motor quote?

Good price indeed.

Edited by jcchia

Is this offer good?

Pretty good. Usually you get good deals at the end of the year as the authorized distributors need to hit their targets for the year.

If you need a car as a replacement now, just buy. Else you can wait forever.

Sure one day the coe might be even lower. But like stocks and shares, can you be certain that you can always catch the lowest?

Edited by Mkl22
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi all,

Just bought a second hand harrier non-turbo version.

Does anyone know what is the engine oil capacity and the spark plug model for this car?? Also what is the recommended viscosity for the oil, heard that 5w-30 is the recommended one for it....

Pls advise, thank you!!

Hi bros,

Anyone can please advise me who cqn repair PI's harrier 2015 failed touch screen of the headunit ?

TIA and cheers.

Richard

U should probably replace it with a better one or check with those installer for other harrier upfrading their default set. They got plenty.
  • Praise 1

U should probably replace it with a better one or check with those installer for other harrier upfrading their default set. They got plenty.

Hi Chia,

Thanks and indeed hope there are such installers with stock headunits ... will enquire.

I hope to stay with stock as this is for my FIL's harrier .. and while he uses whatsapp in family group chat, he is 85 yrs old .. lol !

Dun worry he walks alone everyday for 2 hours if in doubt ..keke

Cheers.

Richard

Hi bros,

Anyone can please advise me who cqn repair PI's harrier 2015 failed touch screen of the headunit ?

TIA and cheers.

Richard

PI Harrier usually installs a 3rd party headunit from Pioneer, Alpine etc. So probably you should be looking at shops that can repair these off-shelf HUs. Best bet is a car audio shop. I used to go to this place called Pin Liang which used to be at Zion road HDB before their premises got enbloc demolished.

PI Harrier usually installs a 3rd party headunit from Pioneer, Alpine etc. So probably you should be looking at shops that can repair these off-shelf HUs. Best bet is a car audio shop. I used to go to this place called Pin Liang which used to be at Zion road HDB before their premises got enbloc demolished.

Hi toyota,

Aahh and thanks .. Pin Liang and you must be about same age group like me liao ..keke !

They also need my cruise control mod for my estima about 10 yrs ago ..

The headunit as per photo and any bro having one wishing to clear storeroom pls pm me asap.

Cheers.

Richard

post-149594-0-97076300-1544404302_thumb.jpg

Edited by richard_crl032

Hi toyota,

Aahh and thanks .. Pin Liang and you must be about same age group like me liao ..keke !

They also need my cruise control mod for my estima about 10 yrs ago ..

The headunit as per photo and any bro having one wishing to clear storeroom pls pm me asap.

Cheers.

Richard

Oh this type.... it is prob China OEM Andriod based HU (no brand) with a customized plastic bezel to look seamless with the dash.

I anticipate 2 issues

- if you replace with standard 2DIN unit, you will need the original plastic bezel that came with car from Japan. Doubt the PI gave it to your FIL.

- if you want to get something near identical, may be difficult to find. esp cos Harrier is not sold in China market so not many options in Taobao.

Anyway, go chat with an audio store guy and see how

• Praise 1

Oh this type.... it is prob China OEM Andriod based HU (no brand) with a customized plastic bezel to look seamless with the dash.

I anticipate 2 issues

- if you replace with standard 2DIN unit, you will need the original plastic bezel that came with car from Japan. Doubt the PI gave it to your FIL.

- if you want to get something near identical, may be difficult to find. esp cos Harrier is not sold in China market so not many options in Taobao.

Hi toyota,

Thanks for the additional info ...

This headunit should be still winCE type ... it has incorporated cd/dvd slot which unfortunately  just realised my FIL is still using but scheduled appot this morning for android based HU will need USB cd/dvd drive that will be hard to find appropriate place.

Will call AWS as advised by bro Thai and hope he has some customers' leftover ones to sell if no bro here has it.

Cheers,

Richard

I anticipate 2 issues

Hi toyota/thai,

All good ... at aws with ah seng now fitting wince one with cd slot.

NoS model but at lelong price and cannot complain ... ah seng worked with me previously on R&D with tumer kick sensor for forester cos of more complicated stock one with hold for manual and one touch for auto.

Appreciate all your good advice including bro therock via pm.

Cheers.

Richard