2) RCTP

3) Kusje

4) Private

5) Private

6) Buadongdong ( will be late) 

7) Kurty + Wife

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Good man bro, good to have your OC join us, and be reminded that because we are mainly male dominated,  so we usually are pretty loud and noisy, hope she doesnt mind.  [laugh]

Because we are conducting the MU using the MCF platform,  we would prefer to have MCF members for the event. If your other 2 friends are MCF members also, they are most welcome to join us. Otherwise can we KIV the 2 slots until 10th July, because we are left with only 4 slots now.  Paisay.

However, I may be organizing a durian road trip somewhere in Sept, that one all your friends are most welcome. We all can drip up north jiak song song.  [:p]  [laugh]

Cool, thanks. Let me know. they are not MCF members. I wouldn't ask but will tell them in Sept. Cheers.

Hypersonic

wah

i sibei gian.

but it is on my birthday. not sure if my wifey has plans.

hmmmm

LP, lai lah, if you can make it.  [thumbsup]

Want me KIV for you? Since is your bird day, I give you priority.  ^_^  [laugh]

and is KIV, not KTV hor.  [:p]

Hypersonic

Cool, thanks. Let me know. they are not MCF members. I wouldn't ask but will tell them in Sept. Cheers.

roger, roger!!  [thumbsup]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Hypersonic

Fill in the blank.

1) Tianmo
2) RCTP

3) Kusje

4) Private

5) Private

7) Black6 x 2

9) Kurty  + wife.

11)

12)

Ok we are left with last  2 slots, once the 2 slots fill up, we will close the event.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Fill in the blank.

1) Tianmo

2) RCTP

3) Kusje

4) Private

5) Private

7) Black6 x 2

9) Kurty  + wife.

11)

12)

Ok we are left with last  2 slots, once the 2 slots fill up, we will close the event.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Sorry bro, I amend it. should be me and wife, 

1) Tianmo

2) RCTP

3) Kusje

4) Private

5) Private

7) Black6 +wife

9) Kurty  + wife.

11)

12)

Good man bro, good to have your OC join us, and be reminded that because we are mainly male dominated, so we usually are pretty loud and noisy, hope she doesnt mind. [laugh]

Because we are conducting the MU using the MCF platform, we would prefer to have MCF members for the event. If your other 2 friends are MCF members also, they are most welcome to join us. Otherwise can we KIV the 2 slots until 10th July, because we are left with only 4 slots now. Paisay.

However, I may be organizing a durian road trip somewhere in Sept, that one all your friends are most welcome. We all can drip up north jiak song song. [:p][laugh]

My praise quota reach liao type one 赞 for you. Heng I shifted my overseas trip from Sept to Oct. Haha shiok arh!
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

Good man bro, good to have your OC join us, and be reminded that because we are mainly male dominated,  so we usually are pretty loud and noisy, hope she doesnt mind.  [laugh]

Because we are conducting the MU using the MCF platform,  we would prefer to have MCF members for the event. If your other 2 friends are MCF members also, they are most welcome to join us. Otherwise can we KIV the 2 slots until 10th July, because we are left with only 4 slots now.  Paisay.

However, I may be organizing a durian road trip somewhere in Sept, that one all your friends are most welcome. We all can drip up north jiak song song.  [:p]  [laugh]

sound fun, keep us posted on the road trip

(edited)

July 13, 2017 MU:

1) Tianmo

2) RCTP

3) Kusje

4) Private

5) Private

7) Black6 +wife

9) Kurty  + wife.

11) Some

12)

Edited by Khsome
  • Praise 1

Pahang MSW is now going at $48/kg, how much you want to pay for the excess? 

Since you request, why not this round we go for it, the excess you and I , 50-50 settle how? 

I checked on sunday night, they have 1 small basket of pahang MSW every day, going at $48/kg, not very big size, I think we at most take 20kg. But I will have to call and tell them to reserve for us. 

gogh07.jpg?w=474  [dizzy]   [sweatdrop]   lucky i not feeling well for few days, will skip this   [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
(edited)

@tianmo If got extra, tabao and add to buffet table @ VW [laugh]

VW you going meh? Never see your name leh. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Edited by Tianmo

Hypersonic

My praise quota reach liao type one 赞 for you. Heng I shifted my overseas trip from Sept to Oct. Haha shiok arh!

Stay tune bro, the farm owner say Sept, but will cfm again come Aug. Make sure not go there see liu lian flowers. [thumbsup][laugh][laugh]

VW you going meh? Never see your name leh. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Intend to, unless major screwup somewhere. Haben see my name there coz i keep procrastinating the payment part lol

Hypersonic

sound fun, keep us posted on the road trip

Stay tune kurt, anything to come by, will be posted in MU folder in Aug. Check back regularly. [:p][laugh][laugh]

Hypersonic

gogh07.jpg?w=474[dizzy][sweatdrop] lucky i not feeling well for few days, will skip this [laugh]

Knn you not feeling well which few days? Past, present or future few days? [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Supersonic

Knn you not feeling well which few days? Past, present or future few days? [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Can be all 3 right?

Especially if it is a monthly occurrence. 

↡ Advertisement