13th July 2017 Jiak liu lian MU

Tianmo

Internal Moderator

Hahha. I didn't manage to run 6 rounds with heel strike. It is a constant battle between my memory muscle. I have to keep focusing on the landing. And my calves cannot take it after the 4th round. So I went back to heel toe.

And maybe is because I am focusing on the heel strike, I never think about my breathing. So I forget that I am breathless when I am running.

But you are a natural runner. Show you a running video that's all, and you can pass liao.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Wah. Watch video can already.

@jamesc also watched a lot of Jap videos. Think he can perform like a jap?

You mean 3 inches, 3 minutes and 3 thousand baht?

That's what a massage lady in Bangkok told me that's how they perform.

Then the answe is no I cannot.

:D

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator

Tianmo has so many Darlings! Tagging @Babyblade  [laugh]  [laugh]

there i told you ther's L_club22 that drives Audi

Ignoring Tianmo from now.

Darling, even if I have to wake up at 3am, drive you to KL for breakfast, I will get up! :wub:[inlove]

You just have to name a place, state a date, and leave the rest to me. ^_^[laugh]

Bro, no need to be so accommodating lah.

U go ahead & organise one according to the convenience of majority & I shall join if it suits my schedules.

Btw, 3am is much too early & I'm capable of driving by myself. Thank u ! :()

• Praise 1

Ignoring Tianmo from now.

Oh NO NO NO!!![:(]

My heart now hurts like millions of knife cutting, you might as well just kill me. [:/]

Pls darling, you can ignore anyone or anything, just don't ignore me can liao. :wub:[inlove]

• Praise 2

alamak, i bring you makan liu lian, and you sold me off. die liao lah!!! [:/]  [:p]  [laugh] 

Lulian effect has finished. hahhaha

what a Mrs you have there!!! [thumbsup] 

Will be even greater if she agrees to come with you on 20th July at VW. [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh] 

Register Done.

• Praise 1

(edited)

Register Done.

See you next week, and hopefully you win something again. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

post-65783-0-31130700-1500034752.jpg

Edited by Tianmo

Supercharged

Now we waiting to let on NSHW right? [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

I'm sure it'll be fun-filled :) Brought back old memories when years ago a friend of my mother organized a road trip to a couple of durian plantations in Johor. We drove in a small convoy in the morning, and sampled different types of durian for brunch and lunch at the plantations, before loading up full boots of durians to bring home, so much so that I could barely close the boot of my car. I did not recall that the plantation owners charged us for the samplings, even though to me they were as good as durian buffets as I ate to my heart's content. It was also the first time I saw durian trees. It was only when I arrived at the Tuas checkpoint on the way back that I wondered if I should declare the full load of durians in my car, so it was a great relief when the custom officer checked my boot and waved me on. Another time, I joined my mother with her friends to Port Dickson. We decided to take the country road for its scenery, and found a number of little durian stalls selling their home-grown kampong durians along the road side. We stopped by a few stalls to check out their durians, and found them to be cheap and surprisingly good. I had invited a friend, now my wife, along and it was during this trip that I realized that she does not really like durian, oops.