Liverpool 2017/18: YNWA with Klopp

TangoElite

Wah lao...

Whose photoshop skills so good??  [laugh]

Photoshop skills?? I tot its real? damn he looks gd in dis outfit :a-m1212:

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Pool 3rd kit launch. Orange color...too bright for me to buy.

VVD is done then...

lol

Bye Lucas... I will miss u...

Now ur job is to loss to Liverpool whenever we meet.

time to show ur man love!

We all guessed that already - they are there to listen to Cantopop mah...

[laugh]

JÜRGEN KLOPP: ‘WE ARE NOT IN HONG KONG TO ENJOY THE WEATHER!’

170717-026-Asia_Trophy_Day_1-e1500277905

• Praise 2

We all guessed that already - they are there to listen to Cantopop mah...

[laugh]

They must have heard a lot about Portland Street ... [sly]

That's why the whole jim gang team were there ... :XD:  

Hmmmmm.......... wonder did they engage @Vid to be their tour leader when they visit Portland Street ... :slow:

• Praise 1

They must have heard a lot about Portland Street ... [sly]

That's why the whole jim gang team were there ... :XD:  

Hmmmmm.......... wonder did they engage @Vid to be their tour leader when they visit Portland Street ... :slow:

Not Temple Street meh? 

Looking back at the photo... aiyoh, so many players (so much) shorter than me... better dun have many high balls...

Not Temple Street meh? 

Looking back at the photo... aiyoh, so many players (so much) shorter than me... better dun have many high balls...

Temple Street is for shopping, just like SG Smith Street, road side stalls. Furthermore plenty of fake goods..... :slow:

Their sky high salaries per week, they don't have to go Temple Street. They go to Harbour Front, there all branded goods... :we-all-gonna-die:

Not Temple Street meh? 

One good high class drinking area is outside Stanley Market area. One whole roll of pubs and many ang mo [gorgeous]

Temple Street is for shopping, just like SG Smith Street, road side stalls. Furthermore plenty of fake goods..... :slow:

Their sky high salaries per week, they don't have to go Temple Street. They go to Harbour Front, there all branded goods... :we-all-gonna-die:

And get mobbed by all the ATs there. [laugh] Vid kor man u fan, right? Later he bring them near hospital then entire pool team tio flu how? [laugh]

True. These filthy rich people won't have to go temple street, even if they need to find  [gorgeous]

prob camping at Lan Kwai Fong after their training sessions...

• Praise 1

JÜRGEN KLOPP: ‘WE ARE NOT IN HONG KONG TO ENJOY THE WEATHER!’

170717-026-Asia_Trophy_Day_1-e1500277905

Klopp can predict the future sia

Liverpool FC today issued a statement regarding the planned open training session for fans in Hong Kong on Tuesday afternoon.

Dear fan,

It is with great disappointment that plans to hold a fans open training session at the Mong Kok Stadium at 4pm today have had to be postponed due to the inclement weather conditions that have affected Hong Kong in recent days.

As you know, Jürgen Klopp and his players had expected to train in front of some of our most passionate supporters but their full training preparations for tomorrow’s fixture against Crystal Palace will now take place at a different location which is unable to accommodate a large number of fans.

Although the situation is out of Liverpool’s control, the club would like to offer all fans who have wrist bands for today’s event to attend Friday’s open training session instead subject to weather and pitch conditions. Friday’s fans open training session is scheduled to take place at 3.30pm local time at Mong Kok Stadium.

Only fans who have wrist bands will be permitted access to Friday’s event.

We will of course continue to monitor the weather and pitch conditions at Mong Kok and will keep our fans updated ahead of Friday’s planned fans open training session.

We apologise for the inconvenience this causes and hope our fans will understand that the pitch conditions are critical to our players’ preparations.

Thank you for your patience.

YNWA

• Praise 3

(edited)

Hello everyone, you got new mail - from Lucas...  [laugh]

Lucas Leiva's open letter to Liverpool fans

When I first joined Liverpool 10 years ago, I had three main ambitions.

First, I wanted to win a place in the team, which I managed to do. Next, I hoped to prove myself worthy of the shirt, an aim that others will be better placed than me to decide whether or not it was achieved. Finally, I looked ahead to the future with a hope that if and when the time came to leave this wonderful club I would do so on the best possible terms. 

That time has now come as I prepare for a new career at Lazio and while I am saddened that my days at Anfield are coming to an end, I can at least take comfort from the knowledge that my relationship with Liverpool and the supporters is stronger than ever.

This is one of the greatest clubs in the world and my intention had always been to spend the rest of my career here but the less I have been able to play, the more I have realised that I need to go to another club if I want to play as much as I possibly can.

When you love a club and a city as much as I love Liverpool that isn't an easy decision to come to. The easiest thing for me to do would be to stay here for as long as I can even if I do not expect to play so often, but that would go against everything that I believe in as a footballer and as a competitor.

It is for that reason that I will be joining Lazio, which means my sadness at leaving Liverpool is accompanied by a real excitement that I will be representing one of Italy's great clubs. Before I made my decision to take the opportunity to go to Italy, I discussed my situation with Jürgen Klopp and the way he handled it showed once again how respectful he is to his players. I am grateful to him and to all of the managers I worked under at Liverpool, especially the ones who showed faith in me when it would have been easy to do the opposite. 

My priority now is to look ahead to a new chapter in my career in the belief that I can contribute to Lazio in the same way that I hope I have helped Liverpool. I have been blessed to live and work in this city, a place that I have come to realise is different to any other, and while living here I have been married and blessed with two wonderful children so whatever happens now we will always take Liverpool with us everywhere we go. I have also been fortunate to play with so many world-class teammates and shared their devotion to do everything that we could to help the club be as good as it can be.

Off the pitch, I was honoured to become a trustee of the LFC Foundation and got to see at first hand the work they do in the local community. When I celebrated being at Liverpool for a decade recently, it meant a lot to hear some of the children who the Foundation has helped describe me as a Scouser.

I might not have won as many trophies as I would have liked during my time here but to have people talk about me in that way means as much as any medal. The same goes for the video I was sent on Friday which showed the fans, many of them young, singing my name during the game at Wigan Athletic. To be the recipient of that support and that passion makes me so proud.

It is for those reasons – and many, many more – that Liverpool Football Club and its supporters will always have a special place in my heart. On top of that, the personality, humour, dignity and integrity of the people of this city will also stay with me forever. 

From the bottom of my heart, thank you to every single Liverpool fan. My family and myself will always be grateful for your support and for being part of this great club, which means we will also be sad now that the time has come for me to leave. All I can say now is that I hope more than anything else that the new season turns out to be a great one for my new club and my old club.

YNWA,

Lucas

Edited by Atrecord
  • Praise 7

The boss paid tribute...

[thumbsup]

Jürgen Klopp paid tribute to Lucas Leiva after he completed a transfer to Lazio on Tuesday, insisting the midfielder leaves behind a lasting legacy at Liverpool.

After 346 appearances, the Brazilian's 10-year stay with the Reds came to an end when he sealed the switch to Italy.

Reacting to the news, Klopp explained why he feels the manner in which Lucas conducted himself over the course of his decade on Merseyside has set the standards for other players to follow in future.

The manager told Liverpoolfc.com: "Whenever a player leaves a club it is always a sad moment, but even more so when the player is as popular and influential as Lucas.

"It goes without saying that all of the lads wish him the very best and from my own point of view I've got no doubt that he will be a success in Italy because he is one of the best professionals I have worked with.

"But even though he's not going to be at Liverpool anymore he is leaving a legacy behind. He set the standards of what it is to be a Liverpool player and by doing that he gave all of us an example to follow and that will continue after he has gone."

↡ Advertisement