Flyover collapses at Upper Changi, PIE

Showster

(edited)

is the project supervised or ownself check ownself?

whwre is the quality control in singapore

going downhill !!!! [mad]

i am more worried with all projects completed in the last 10 years chop chop rush rush to push GDP

especially from the "foreign" construction companies

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 4

Turbocharged

How could this happen? Hope they won't just find a scapegoat but get to the bottom of this. With so much construction works going around island wide, each time I walk pass a site, I am exposed to danger. :a-noway: 

• Praise 2

Supersonic

How could this happen? Hope they won't just find a scapegoat but get to the bottom of this. With so much construction works going around island wide, each time I walk pass a site, I am exposed to danger. :a-noway:

You just came to sg?

• Praise 2

Supersonic
(edited)

Wtf made in China?

Lol. This is in our national culture leh. What's it gotta do with China?

You forgot nicoll highway?

Since then, we've had our leaders state conclusively in parly that we have a no blame culture. So the top folks will definitely not get blamed.

Edited by Kusje
  • Praise 3

(edited)

Look like another accident due to to collapsing form work. Many such cases in the recent years and probably it is time for a thorough review of the legal framework governing construction & form work safety.

RIP to the 31 year old Chinese nation.

PS: Dear forumers, please refrain from posting nasty comments. I know all are frustrated by the number of incidents occurring in the past few years and feel that the perceived Singapore Quality is going downhill (frankly, me too). But live was loss and many injured, so let stay focus on the case (minus the finger pointing), as a form of respect to the victims. Peace...

Edited by Carbon82
  • Praise 13

(edited)

Is it the construction company not being paid on time and in the brink of financial trouble?

Edited by Watwheels
↡ Advertisement