Central Vietnam - Da nang & Hoi an

Jman888

When I travel I don't like to have dinner in the hotel.

Unless the location is difficult to access to food or like some Japanese hotel that included high quality japanese dinner set.

I usually look for good restaurants serving local food, so much to eat in HCM but this one is worth a try if you are a young man (i probably won't do it again). The spread is exceptional and quality of the food (Nikko is Japanese group) is very good.
↡ Advertisement

I usually look for good restaurants serving local food, so much to eat in HCM but this one is worth a try if you are a young man (i probably won't do it again). The spread is exceptional and quality of the food (Nikko is Japanese group) is very good.

Traveling to HCM for a week every quarter. Always go for the local food or some Japanese food at the Japan district which is cheap añd good.

Hypersonic

In the early state of planning a trip to Danang + Hoi An,

Or Hanoi + Halong Bay.

@Jman888 do you still have itinerary for this trip and contact for driver? Can share?

In the early state of planning a trip to Danang + Hoi An,

Or Hanoi + Halong Bay.

@Jman888 do you still have itinerary for this trip and contact for driver? Can share?

@Tohto some of the attraction we visited in Da nang/Hoi an 

Da nang is a small town itself, so usually place will be the local markets, dragon bridge, church and museum.

Asia Park is a small theme park in Da nang, but i dun think you will be interested, quite a kiddy place.

Ba Na Hill probably one of the must-go places, very cooling on top of the hill and i would suggest staying up there for a night.

Marble mountain is another place you can consider, maybe buy some souvenir or statues made with marble.

Hue has a few ancient palaces but 2 hrs drive from Da nang, you can consider staying a night there to explore more but we did the day trip which was quite rush.

Hoi an is an old town, many shops and restaurants/bar for the foreigners. From there you can go to the beaches, or join some of the days tour *if you go to tripadvisor and see top 10 or 20 must-do things in Hoi an, you can choose one or two activities to do from the list, i did the tough cycling trip.

many 4-6 stars resorts along the way from Da nang to Hoi an if you do not wish to stay in the old town, but transport will be a problem.

The transport service we used was under

October onward the weather will be quite wet and high chance of flooding in Nov/Dec.

Hypersonic

@Tohto some of the attraction we visited in Da nang/Hoi an

Da nang is a small town itself, so usually place will be the local markets, dragon bridge, church and museum.

Asia Park is a small theme park in Da nang, but i dun think you will be interested, quite a kiddy place.

Ba Na Hill probably one of the must-go places, very cooling on top of the hill and i would suggest staying up there for a night.

Marble mountain is another place you can consider, maybe buy some souvenir or statues made with marble.

Hue has a few ancient palaces but 2 hrs drive from Da nang, you can consider staying a night there to explore more but we did the day trip which was quite rush.

Hoi an is an old town, many shops and restaurants/bar for the foreigners. From there you can go to the beaches, or join some of the days tour *if you go to tripadvisor and see top 10 or 20 must-do things in Hoi an, you can choose one or two activities to do from the list, i did the tough cycling trip.

many 4-6 stars resorts along the way from Da nang to Hoi an if you do not wish to stay in the old town, but transport will be a problem.

The transport service we used was under

October onward the weather will be quite wet and high chance of flooding in Nov/Dec.

Thanks for the information.

Was planning the trip for last week of Nov.

Have not book any flight yet. Mostly transit at HCM.

Only Silkair had direct flight but expensive.

Thanks for the information.

Was planning the trip for last week of Nov.

Have not book any flight yet. Mostly transit at HCM.

Only Silkair had direct flight but expensive.

Jetstar have direct flight (less than $200) and quite cheap in certain period.

Hypersonic

Jetstar have direct flight (less than $200) and quite cheap in certain period.

OK. Thanks. Will check out.

Currently the lowest I saw is Vietnam Airline about $320, total travel time of about 5hr+ including transit.

OK. Thanks. Will check out.

Currently the lowest I saw is Vietnam Airline about $320, total travel time of about 5hr+ including transit.

initially i also consider the transit but for a flight less than 3 hour still need to transit a bit stupid  [laugh]

anyway if you going for a week and jetstar dun fly everyday, it is less than $250 without meal & luggage, you dun have to choose 20kg for every passenger but select maybe only 2 of the passengers.with total 50kgs. There won't be any timing to choose, only one flight in and one flight out on that 4 days of the week.

post-1109-0-49476400-1560928771_thumb.png

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

initially i also consider the transit but for a flight less than 3 hour still need to transit a bit stupid [laugh]

anyway if you going for a week and jetstar dun fly everyday, it is less than $250 without meal & luggage, you dun have to choose 20kg for every passenger but select maybe only 2 of the passengers.with total 50kgs. There won't be any timing to choose, only one flight in and one flight out on that 4 days of the week.

Thanks. Now I know why I don't see Jetstar, the day I pick they don't fly.

Yah, 2 hour transit if fly by Vietnam air