Opel Insignia 2017

therock

before u decide on insignia....check on the competence level of the AD first. like seriously.

any advice on how to check on the competency of AD? Based on owners' feedbacks/reviews?

any advice on how to check on the competency of AD? Based on owners' feedbacks/reviews?

Right now my car is sent in for the nth time in AG

Will wait till the outcome before giving a loooong story from day 1 till now.

Hi johnny..do u get a courtesy car ?

Yes. A cruze. Driving better than my Astra can you believe it.

I'm actually driving the cruze sporty that I couldn't do on the Astra risking understeer

• Praise 1

before u decide on insignia....check on the competence level of the AD first. like seriously.

Just service the car outside when warranty over
  • Praise 4

it's sold as buick in the US. just a run of the mill family car brand pls don't associate it with german makes like audi bmw and merc..

Buick is GM's mass luxury brand though, positioned above Chevy and a touch below Cadillac.

just an update to bros interested in Opel.

my car is finally fixed. wont go into details but posted in the astra thread.

make your informed decision!

Insignia should be made in Germany.

Astra should be Poland or UK

Sigh... many dealers seem to be fixated on merely meeting sales target and forgetting about after sales. The thing is, there is significant money to be made because the cars need servicing and now the whole free service has messed things up. They can't cope, sell too many cars and leave buyers with a bitter aftertaste...

• Praise 1

Sigh... many dealers seem to be fixated on merely meeting sales target and forgetting about after sales. The thing is, there is significant money to be made because the cars need servicing and now the whole free service has messed things up. They can't cope, sell too many cars and leave buyers with a bitter aftertaste...

Its all in the margins, which is larger then usual to make up for the little sales that they can get.

So, the relationship is like the bus driver and the passenger.

You get up the bus, you pay the fare. He drive you from A to B. You get off the destination. Transaction complete.

No more dealings and not interested anymore.

Very Transnational. Dont expect them to meet you for coffee when you next see them at the service date.

Is AG overpricing the Insignia ? While it looks like a nice car with many features, it is afterall not a luxury brand, not comparable to Merc, BMX, Audi.....Yet looking at the indicative price quoted in SGCarmart, one can get a new Merc from Parallel Importer......

Is AG overpricing the Insignia ? While it looks like a nice car with many features, it is afterall not a luxury brand, not comparable to Merc, BMX, Audi.....Yet looking at the indicative price quoted in SGCarmart, one can get a new Merc from Parallel Importer......

If I am not wrong, the 1.5 petrol turbo kena $10K VES surcharge and the 2.0 Turbo kena $20K VES surcharge.

You must ask the SE at showroom for actual pricing.....SG carmart prices are much higher.

↡ Advertisement