Opel Insignia 2017

therock

Insignia having a promotion now.

Promotion at Auto Germany

Hotline: 6922 3288 / 6266 2622

THE PREMIUM SPORTS SEDAN

WE ARE GERMAN. DESIGNED TO RAISE HEARTBEATS.

$109,777*

Free 3 Year Servicing

Available in 1.5A Turbo / 1.6A Turbo / 2.0A Turbo

- IntelliLink Apple CarPlay

- Side Blind Spot Alert

- Pedestrian Detection

- Lane Departure Warning

- Traffic Sign Recognition

- 18" Factory Alloy Wheels

- IntelliLux LED Matrix Lighting^^

- Head-Up Display^

- Forward Collision Alert

- 180 Degrees Rear View Camera^

- Auto Park Assist

Fuel Consumption: 5.1 - 8.6L/100km (combined) | CO2 Emissions: 134 - 197g/km | VES Banding: B, C2

Terms and conditions apply.

^Innovation Package

^^Premium Package

The $109 777 price is for 1.6 Diesel.

The 1.5 Petrol innovation package is $126 777 whilst the 1.5 Innovation Intellilux package is $134 777. OMV is about $27K and $33K respectively. I was at the showroom yesterday (31 Aug). S E told me guaranteed COE.

Intellilux package got more features. The car is big to my standards but rear passengers above 1.77 metres tall may find the rear headroom a little low. No problem if tall passengers sit in front.

Power is adequate for 1.5 since it is a turbo but petrolheads may opt for the 2.0 4X4 but that is another price, I don't bother to ask.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6

Quite frankly stinger is a contender in this category of 2.0L

Stinger will run circles around this, literally and in quality.. 

Of course we can hope Kia comes out with a "Lite" version with two airbags minus all active safety features too  [;)]

Stinger will run circles around this, literally and in quality.. 

Of course we can hope Kia comes out with a "Lite" version with two airbags minus all active safety features too  [;)]

Yes, the Koreans are getting better and better.

The Insignia will be a "tough sell" as it is slapped with a 20K surcharge.

Skoda brand especially the Superb was just re-introduced here in our local market too.

2.0L version going at 169,777. 260bhp on tap and 400NM. Nice drive with lots of safety tech, but out of my budget.

Its gonna be a tough sell at these prices. Might be a collectible in many years' time though, as the last of the GM Opels. 

• Praise 1

Quite frankly stinger is a contender in this category of 2.0L

I don't think so, i would say stinger is in a very unique space, along with VW Arteon

A5 and 4 series gran coupe would be its closest competitor

2.0L version going at 169,777. 260bhp on tap and 400NM. Nice drive with lots of safety tech, but out of my budget.

Very nice pricing for 260 horses. Nothing really come close, unless SCS brings in the superb with 280 horses Edited by Lchong
  • Praise 1

The $109 777 price is for 1.6 Diesel.

The 1.5 Petrol innovation package is $126 777 whilst the 1.5 Innovation Intellilux package is $134 777. OMV is about $27K and $33K respectively. I was at the showroom yesterday (31 Aug). S E told me guaranteed COE.

Intellilux package got more features. The car is big to my standards but rear passengers above 1.77 metres tall may find the rear headroom a little low. No problem if tall passengers sit in front.

Power is adequate for 1.5 since it is a turbo but petrolheads may opt for the 2.0 4X4 but that is another price, I don't bother to ask.

Thanks for clarifying. Promo prices always for the lowest spec model.

But really for OMV 33k and selling price of $135k, low profit margin seems quite low. For eg, superb omv 31k, already selling at 155k.

Thanks for clarifying. Promo prices always for the lowest spec model.

But really for OMV 33k and selling price of $135k, low profit margin seems quite low. For eg, superb omv 31k, already selling at 155k.

260hp model omv is ~42k quite high rebate level. Depre about 13-4k. Personally if im in the market for a spacious family sedan the insignia makes for a very suitable ride. If SCS bring in the 280hp superb sportline, price surely tip over 180k.
  • Praise 1

260hp model omv is ~42k quite high rebate level. Depre about 13-4k. Personally if im in the market for a spacious family sedan the insignia makes for a very suitable ride. If SCS bring in the 280hp superb sportline, price surely tip over 180k.

180K if its L&K trim, sportsline trim can safely say it will hover ard 165 after dist

Opel is now squeezed from below by more competitive Conti brands like Skoda or even Seat and from on top by traditional favorites like honda or Toyota and of course entry level cars from Audi Mercedes and BMW. Tough for them to succeed..

VES has also done their 1.4t Astra in..

No sales also mean no support. Their Chevrolet branch isn’t doing much either..

Opel is now squeezed from below by more competitive Conti brands like Skoda or even Seat and from on top by traditional favorites like honda or Toyota and of course entry level cars from Audi Mercedes and BMW. Tough for them to succeed..

VES has also done their 1.4t Astra in..

No sales also mean no support. Their Chevrolet branch isn’t doing much either..

When are they relaunching Chevrolet new models?

Go-jek is procuring a significant amount (1000) of Opel Insignias for use as fleet vehicle. Appears that poor sales are making AD turn into fleet sales instead. 

opel_insignia_diesel_1551961257_72edbbaa

opel_insignia_diesel_1551961257_6cb01351

• Praise 2

Go-jek is procuring a significant amount (1000) of Opel Insignias for use as fleet vehicle. Appears that poor sales are making AD turn into fleet sales instead.

opel_insignia_diesel_1551961257_72edbbaa

opel_insignia_diesel_1551961257_6cb01351

No wonder COE went up recently.

Maybe next year they will lelong.

Twincharged

No wonder COE went up recently.

Maybe next year they will lelong.

Haha probably half of them will be in and out of the workshop.

Let’s see how reliable they are as taxis and PH

There aren’t too many diesel cars now..

In any case I’m not sure if a high mileage diesel will appeal..

↡ Advertisement