GGMU 17/18 - New season

RadX

You all must trust Ah Seng.

He has changed so many players who came under his belt, Bergkamp, Henry, Anelka, etc.

I am sure he can do something to better Miki.

just watch, within 3 games sure injured regardless he play or not 

↡ Advertisement

Indeed mate, Sanchez is definitely the better player over Mkhitaryan. Not sure how he's gonna be playing with Mourinho's style though.

JM prefers all-rounded utility player as Mkhi was used to track back / defend, very taxing. Even Lukaku now helps in defence, leaving the pacy Rashford upfront. Maybe now Rashford tracks back to allow Sanchez when going on the break.

Do y'all United fans actually like Mourinho? Just curious. I mean he plays rather boring tactics, but he gets results.

ok la. got some silverware so still can accept. when JM team clicks into gear, can be fun to watch (Chelsea, Inter, RM, Man Utd at the start of this season).

i was thinking next one give to man u leh

but you all so on form.... give liao also maybe waste of resources....

u really gave us 1... hopefully he will come good.

u really gave us 1... hopefully he will come good.

he has individual brilliance but also solo king... and i think among all, lose the ball most.... not sure JM will like anot... but as a player that can attack and defend.. JM sure like this type of players

As much as I've read about him, I was WAY too young to understand football when he was in charge.

we can discuss this in the arsenal thread... but to sum it up for you.... we were the long ball king

ManU 2 (Lukaku, Sanchez-pen) - Hud 0 (Home)

A listless 1st half with at least 3 good chances gone a-begging, especially the one that Lukaku had when one-on-one with the goalie but this lumbering one just didn't have the pace to get to the ball before the goalie snatched it away from his feet. A missed penalty when McTominay was fouled in the box but referee waved play on.

Much incisive passing play in the 2nd half with goals from Lukaku (replaced by Martial) and Sanchez (who was fouled and took the penalty, but scored on the rebound). The numerous fouls inflicted on Sanchez will be a common feature in future matches, being the impactful player that he is. Not vintage ManU but we closed the gap after ManC drew with Burnley. 

Sanchez doesn't look too good during the Huddersfield game. He does what he does and gets the ball nowhere, he lost the ball several times and had a really unconvincing penalty which he got lucky on that rebound. Though he did make a couple of good passes and shots but that's pretty much training ground football for a player of his caliber. Good win with 3 points nonetheless. 

Agreed with you on Sanchez as he was fouled more then creating an impact on his first home game...

Mikhitaryan was much better in his debut for Arsenal...

So let see how both grow in comparison...

Sanchez doesn't look too good during the Huddersfield game. He does what he does and gets the ball nowhere, he lost the ball several times and had a really unconvincing penalty which he got lucky on that rebound. Though he did make a couple of good passes and shots but that's pretty much training ground football for a player of his caliber. Good win with 3 points nonetheless. 

credit to Newcastle for playing well, they deserved the win. Man Utd have to rethink their playing style, watching them play brings back eerie memories of LVG's 1st season...

cant believe Sanchez missed that open chance... Utd better score soon...

He took that extra step. Should have shot earlier.... Edited by Othello

He took that extra step. Should have shot earlier....

Yah, he looked left to view the goalpost with that extra step and had their defender block it when he shot. Players of his calibre should know instinctively when the post is. Martial had the best chance one-on-one with the goalie but he was truly instrumental in blocking many shots on target. Shelvy had a really good game as opposed to Pogba.

↡ Advertisement