Singapore Night Festival 2017

carloverguy2017

Actually you see the crowd at the location but there are plenty of comfortable standing space everywhere. There is no shoulder to shoulder rubbing.

Belly rubbing only when you are damn obese...

I can even choose my place to mount my camera gear and tripod anywhere without obstructing viewers.

Finale 26th Aug, last night. Or wait another 365 days.

haha not sure if my young kids will appreciate but yup will head down.

haha not sure if my young kids will appreciate but yup will head down.

Well, Plaza Singapura is a walking distance though.. haha.

The museum will be opened that night, you can bring them in for a view of Singapore's history and look at our olden days stuffs, old time school stuffs, old time toys, British colony and Japan;s invasion etc.. 

Most children don't get to visit museums nowadays. 

I bought my kid there, it's eye opening for her though, looking at those wooden swords, kuti kuti, marbles, five stones, wooden rocking horse, kumpong stuffs, a japanese tank, old school books,, old wooden crate television set, rice cookers, oven, radio, stuffs from the 50s, 60s, 70s

The museum will be opened that night, you can bring them in for a view of Singapore's history and look at our olden days stuffs, old time school stuffs, old time toys, British colony and Japan;s invasion etc.. 

I bought my kid there, it's eye opening for her though, looking at those wooden swords, kuti kuti, marbles, five stones, wooden rocking horse, kumpong stuffs, a japanese tank, old school books,, old wooden crate television set, rice cookers, oven, radio, stuffs from the 50s, 60s, 70s

haha preschoolers. Even the colorful lights, they also maybe not interested.

I brought them to the mid autumn festival at Gardens before, they see all the lights etc also zero interest  [laugh]

haha preschoolers. Even the colorful lights, they also maybe not interested.

I brought them to the mid autumn festival at Gardens before, they see all the lights etc also zero interest  [laugh]

Just back from the Sg night festival. Jam there. Super crowded. Jam along most of cavenagh and dobby ghaut area.

Crowds Almost wont lose to countdown.

Took very long to get parking nearby also.

Managed to catch the display at the national museum. Really good.

But my kids enjoyed placing the lighted candles at the peace and harmony display most.

↡ Advertisement