Why is MCF so quiet these days?

Tianmo

Brain drain never mind just don't let the good looking ladies go.

I am not worried about brain drain when smart men leave but

I hope the good looking ladies stay. Less competition then.

:D  

Good looking ladies probably also go because they cannot buy their VW Beetles, Mini Coopers.  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

So many sentimental posts... machiam all writing eulogies [laugh] [laugh]

Goes to show that people are attached to this forum. [thumbsup] So it's not dying any time soon.

Life is too stressful as it is. Relax and don't take matters too seriously. We come here to seek opinions, information and TCSS. Also here that I found several good buddies who could take a joke or two. Really brighten stressful days. :grin:

Yes bro, cannot agree more

• Praise 11

Wah

Bro TM and RadX

This thread has been a great catalyst..

New threads are springing up faster than mushrooms after the rain

• Praise 4

Is that pChou mei mei ?

Actually if MCF need yandaos to roleplay just go to exercise thread ... plenty of hunks there ...

Dont look like its her ....

She will look nice in sailormoon outfit

• Praise 10

no leh... i think every younger generations will still dream of owning a car

just that they dun use forums that much now

They do have the dream and rather than forums, they will rely on Facebook to "hook up" with other like-minded car drivers as that's the current defacto social platform of choice for the millenial generation - just as forums were ours.

And then they will extend it onto other instant messaging platforms such as Instagram, WhatsApp, Snapchat & Telegram to further their expedition for car knowledge.

The thought of needing a proper laptop computer and keyboard to interact with other people is rapidly become an alien concept with the proliferation of app-based social platforms which are instant, gratifying and honestly, self-serving. They are less likely to have patience to post, and then wait for a response which might take a couple of hours.

How many of you still remember actually panicking when you were running out of SMS quota? The world has evolved, and so must we. Whether it is for better or worse, the jury is still out on that one - and we make our own decisions.

Drive safe, and respect others on the road, all. :)

The responses indicate that we care. Hope forums that are well planned and moderated can live on. It serves something different from WhatsApp and other social media.

• Praise 6

Just came to this forum after a couple of weeks. And haven't bothered to read the 24 pages of posts so I may be way off base...

But for me and some others I know, all these merged threads dated by several years is a real put-off. You click on a few and you get the impression that this is a dead forum and you move on. The only currrent threads seem to be on COEs but for most, how much discussion on that topic do you need...?

• Praise 5

Just came to this forum after a couple of weeks. And haven't bothered to read the 24 pages of posts so I may be way off base...

But for me and some others I know, all these merged threads dated by several years is a real put-off. You click on a few and you get the impression that this is a dead forum and you move on. The only currrent threads seem to be on COEs but for most, how much discussion on that topic do you need...?

Just a little way off base.

Your observation is shared by bros too. Hence you may be delighted to know that there are less mergers these days and more topics created. Every one has different expectations so ya, just enjoy your visits here.

Safe ride and good weekend all.

Cheers

• Praise 2

The thread is alive again!!! I can now post my thanks here to @lala81 for seeing me so up. [laugh]

I just wana share my road trip here. I am glad THIS forum allows me to. The "other" forum limits my photo attachment so I dont bother to share it there liao. I put in as much info as possible so that anyone interested can have the info freely. And picture speaks a thousand words. Also for me to recall the places I traveled to.

I like this forum cos of the ppl here mature and understanding. Plus the views here are non-bias. [thumbsup] I miss those days where forummers arrange to go PG. Thatz where I know @Vtim. Also ppl who helped me along the way and he contacted me recently @fortress. They are the really lao jiao here.  [:p]

Alamak, why my nick mention here, you call?

:D

Edited by Vtim

Welcome back!

thanks Adrianli, me MIA many many many moons liao 

i wish u come back with your humor. Made me laugh until pengz

Now we only have @Jamesc

vtim is the one with the duah neh bu running along one issit?

Oh yeah  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Just when you thought it was safe to go back in MCF....

thanks Adrianli, me MIA many many many moons liao

Oh yeah [laugh]

I don't see many many many moons. I just saw two full moons oscillating

post-116534-0-82455700-1504367102_thumb.jpg

Don't worry, now we have a new more relaxed regime..

Some cars now have threads for the main car, the 1.0l version, and the 2017 versions ;)

You can test waters with something too.. 

• Praise 1

Yeap, that's right.

People come to a forum to read new threads, even if the topic is "old"

When you keep seeing the same old threads rehashed countless times, you think there's nothing new.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1