And they used a VW for

"Don't make these six awful mistakes when buying your first car"

wahahahahaha....you noticed that..

freudian slip man hahaha.

Kudos to RadX for the new initiative!

I think this new flexibility is good

Thumbs up

Can't praise you again today .. sorry

thanks but gd that this was brought up so that the blind spots can be highlighted

has to be tweaked accordingly so that not over/underdone and that discussions flow along well.

Credit goes to ts for bringing this up so that we are all aligned going fwd

• Praise 2

Members are out in full force to prove that this forum is alive!

With King Rad more lenient now, I count almost a dozen new threads this month :)

Long live MCF!

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

Govt already tell us, going car-lite. Sooner or later here become My Car-Lite Forum.

Honestly I don't see a positive future ahead. Like someone said, nowadays young people less interested in cars already.

no leh... i think every younger generations will still dream of owning a car

just that they dun use forums that much now

• Praise 2

And they used a VW for

"Don't make these six awful mistakes when buying your first car"

That is so unnecessary.  [mad]

They could've just said, "Don't make this single MASSIVE awful mistake from which all other mistakes arise." [laugh]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

I've already achieved my goals here (buy car, scratch that itch already)

in my late 20s, my goal was to buy a car and chng it swee swee

was pretty active in many local car forums to look for ideas and car accessories

now that car of mine had long gone to the scrapyard :D

Turbocharged

Whatsapp group also same one lah. After a while, only post for a while (few hours to few days) then radio silence for weeks or months. Then when got something going on again then some tcss.

And these are friends I've known for 15-20 years.

Cycle of life.

Let's just face it. People like us who post daily is just a minority.

many of my whatsapp groups are also like this... radio silence for weeks or months

sometimes you wonder whether the more connected and convenient means there are, the further the people are drifted apart

• Praise 1

many of my whatsapp groups are also like this... radio silence for weeks or months

sometimes you wonder whether the more connected and convenient means there are, the further the people are drifted apart

I was bit upset last year cos i tried to like organise some MUs every few months for my closest group of friends.

But only like 2-3 people bothered to reply, rest didn't even bother to give the courtesy of replying the RSVP even though give several reminders.

Macham like need to beg them to give some confirmation.

Decided to f**k it. They want to organise then I'll reply. I'll still turn up for the MUs but frankly no one appreciates the effort.

At least with my uni friends group, everyone has busy schedule so at least replies come quick.

Anyway now with my own family, don't really care. Just do my own things with my family, if adhoc something comes up, then I'll go.

• Praise 6

Thumbs up

Thumbs up

Walau, later "Mr.no movement" will say that you are polishing his balls ah.... Edited by Hoseyboh
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

天下没有不散的宴席 part of parcel of things happen in life, 15 years is pretty good liao, many marriage dun even last that long   [laugh]  [laugh]

if it is still here just enjoy it, if it die off not as if one part of you will die with it   [sweatdrop]  [sweatdrop]

yah agree, all part of the cycle

dun say different kinds of forums, different social media also come and go, eg MSN, mIRC, Friendster, Blogspot (dying)

won't be surprised if Facebook and Twitter die in the next decade

• Praise 1

no leh... i think every younger generations will still dream of owning a car

just that they dun use forums that much now

Ya, unless the younger generation stops working altogether, who won't want to improve for their lives and strive for the better?

And if the young can't find anything to motivate and inspire them, you will see more and more of them moving out of Singapore instead. Brain drain.

Ya, unless the younger generation stops working altogether, who won't want to improve for their lives and strive for the better?

And if the young can't find anything to motivate and inspire them, you will see more and more of them moving out of Singapore instead. Brain drain.

Brain drain never mind just don't let the good looking ladies go.

I am not worried about brain drain when smart men leave but

I hope the good looking ladies stay. Less competition then.

:D  

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1