Screen For Life

Ender

With our National Day rallying us to fight Diabetes. First thing, get yourself screened. In just a few more days, from 1st Sept 2017, those above 40years Singaporean can get themselves screen for diabetes, high cholesterol for only $5, CHAS holder $2.

FAQ

https://www.healthhub.sg/programmes/61/Screen_for_Life?utm_source=LBDHH

Screen for Life Enhanced subsidies​ for selected health screenings

Ministry of Health (MOH) and Health Promotion Board (HPB) are enhancing subsidies for the Screen for Life (SFL) programme to encourage more Singaporeans to go for the recommended health screenings and have the necessary follow-up.

From 1 September 2017, besides the Pioneer Generation (PG) cardholders, Community Health Assist Scheme (CHAS) cardholders, and all other eligible Singaporeans can also access subsidised screening and one post-screening consultation (as needed) at a low, fixed fee, as long as they are recommended by HPB to go for screening. This will only be available at CHAS GP clinics.

The enhanced SFL subsidies are available for selected screening services and first post-screening consultation at the following rates, for selected age groups at recommended frequencies:

card-info-infographic.pngage-group-infographic.png

For example, an eligible CHAS cardholder will pay $2, and this will cover the costs of the screening visit which could include screening tests for cardiovascular risk and/or colorectal cancer and/or cervical cancer screening, and the consultation fees for one follow-up visit.

You need not screen again if you have already been diagnosed for any of the conditions above. Instead, please see your doctor regularly to monitor your condition.

^ Women 50 years and above can also enjoy subsidised screening for breast cancer at participating SFL BreastScreen Singapore polyclinics and screening centres.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Lol my clinic has Chas and I dunno whats going on yet

still got 1.5 weeks for you to get trained. no worries.

I can screen $5 from ur clinic ? Haaaaa

Think no need bah.. my COE EXpiring

You must be those who don't read memo type, hahaha, or your boss not doing their job to circulate.

You must be those who don't read memo type, hahaha, or your boss not doing their job to circulate.

His nurse mgr koonz

Guess this may be a wake up call but is it a tad too late?

• Praise 1

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/7-major-soft-drinks-manufacturers-in-singapore-to-reduce-sugar-9146552

Pokka regional boss comments are the most realistic. But they have an advantage as their drinks are mostly Asian taste. Not so artifical as the western brands.

This guy is counting his portfolio of Dasani also?

The average sugar content of Coca-Cola Singapore’s portfolio is 8.1 per cent based on 2015 survey data, Mr Del Rosario said. He expects this average to drop to 7.29 per cent or lower by 2020.

Coca-Cola Singapore currently offers more than 40 different beverages options, of which 40 percent fall into the lower or no sugar categories. These include Coca-Cola Zero Sugar, Aquarius, and Heaven and Earth Jasmine Green Tea.

Read more at http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/7-major-soft-drinks-manufacturers-in-singapore-to-reduce-sugar-9146552

This guy is counting his portfolio of Dasani also?

Dunno. But Dasani is very common at fast food restaurants. I usually get that or milk.
↡ Advertisement