NSmen Moonlighting is an Offence

RadX

Moonlighting as an offence lands SAF office in trouble.  Kanna 2 weeks detention? and $2k

poor chap

post-547-0-44905500-1503456215_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

Cannot do hitch meh?? Technically he is not earning a salary thru hitching what.. Only covering petrol costs right??

that's what we think lor...apparently need to seek permission nia.....walau...

Moonlighting as an offence lands SAF office in trouble.  Kanna 2 weeks detention? and $2k

poor chap

attachicon.gifmoonlight.jpg

Agreed, poor guy, but he should have at least be smarter. 

Drive PHV in No. 4 ? isn't that as good as asking for trouble ? 

• Praise 7

Regular or NSman?

Regular then too bad since he signed up for it. If NSman then knnpcb PAP.

Anyway, he was obviously not very smart to be wearing his uniform...

*btw, i think his punishment is that he has the option of paying 2k fine instead of going for 2 weeks detention.

He is not very smart to be on uniform while moonlighting. The old saf rules applies, can do anything bit don't get caught. Wearing uniform is asking to be caught. Women are known to be critical of army boys, even taking a seat on mrt in uniform also kenna complain on stomps.

• Praise 13

Cannot do hitch meh?? Technically he is not earning a salary thru hitching what.. Only covering petrol costs right??

That's a good point. I thought he was working as a normal grab driver in his free time. Grabhitch then nothing wrong la. KNNPCB PAP.

bro, it is grabhitch, not PHV...

but i really never expect people will complain about this issue about NS men when they are just carpooling...

Agreed, poor guy, but he should have at least be smarter. 

Drive PHV in No. 4 ? isn't that as good as asking for trouble ? 

• Praise 5

This Ms Goh also knn la, why must report someone after using his hitch service, especially he is a military personal !?  People moonlight she also buay song, Pui !!

• Praise 16

no big deal leh. MOE teacher also not supposed to teach part time but teachers all over singapore doing that...

If want to catch the whole industry will be in trouble and its close to a billion dollar industry.

Edited by Sdf4786k

He is not very smart to be on uniform while moonlighting. The old saf rules applies, can do anything bit don't get caught. Wearing uniform is asking to be caught. Women are known to be critical of army boys, even taking a seat on mrt in uniform also kenna complain on stomps.

If I offer grabhitch, I will only take only men

Singaporean men only

I am not gay ah :grin:

• Praise 4

Supercharged

yeah, that's right..

in all, not allow to moonlight and if really had to, had to write in and seek approval from president which you don't stand a 1% chance.

but for hitching or carpool, still quite lenient.

This Ms Goh also knn la, why must report someone after using his hitch service, especially he is a military personal !? People moonlight she also buay song, Pui !!

She has trouble sleeping at night :grin:

no big deal leh. MOE teacher also not supposed to teach part time but teachers all over singapore doing that...

If want to catch the whole industry will be in trouble and its close to a billion dollar industry.

exactly.....if really going by the rules, the entire industry will collapse

bro, it is grabhitch, not PHV...

but i really never expect people will complain about this issue about NS men when they are just carpooling...

exactly. that Danielle Goh from 5 Simon Road is probably some ugly old hag who was spurned by the driver.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1