Guess the Cars

Carbon82

The front have design cue of Nissan and Toyota, while the rim scream Toyota (Celica).

It is a Toyota... [:)]

Correct!!! Its Toyota MP-1, the ever 1st MPV from Toyota in 1975. It is based on Crown chassis & engine with RWD. But this car never make it to production because unknown reason.

1975%20Toyota%20MP1_02.jpg

1975%20Toyota%20MP1_03.jpg

1975%20Toyota%20MP1_05.jpg

1975%20Toyota%20MP1_04.jpg

CRMvZ9GUAAAsVSU.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Another project for our classic car eggspert @carbon82... guess the american SV2732 (i think so must be) muscle car ... can see infront  it is a VW and on the right are like 2 toyota crowns and Ford XXXXXXXX and a Ford XXXXXX far away , Nice XMM in mini's ... must be the rock n roll '60'/70s 

post-157298-0-52186400-1516091450_thumb.jpg

Edited by BanCoe
  • Praise 3

Another project for our classic car eggspert @carbon82... guess the american SV2732 (i think so must be) muscle car ... can see infront  it is a VW and on the right are like 2 toyota crowns and Ford XXXXXXXX and a Ford XXXXXX far away , Nice XMM in mini's ... must be the rock n roll '60'/70s 

i can only recognise the Crown MS55 (CD plate)

• Praise 1

i can only recognise the Crown MS55 (CD plate)

correct and there is another toyota crown further up after the Ford Corsair (white) 

Doubt so as Lincoln cars were mostly LHD... dont see the LHD label (they had to display them) and the dashboard seems smooth as in cant see steering wheel ; I also puzzled but the car is like around 1966/67 model as SV cars should be around that era as my fathers car was SW (Ford Cortina Mark 2 series) which can be seen quite in the distance; its definetely an american car as Brits or Europeans did not have this kind of sleek designs   

Lincoln?

• Praise 1

Should be early 70s, the clue was the Crown S60.

The XMMs should be aunties in their 60s now  [laugh] 

• Praise 1

Should be early 70s, the clue was the Crown S60.

The XMMs should be aunties in their 60s now [laugh]

Photo taken in 1972.... if XMM were 25 back then they should be about over 70 now .... grandmoms likely Edited by BanCoe
  • Praise 1

Всем привет! класный у вас сайт!

Нашел интересную базу кино: 2017 онлайн лучшие мелодрамы

Здесь: http://kinorulez.ru/news/9212-tom-kruz-vnov-rabotaet-s-rezhisserom-na-grani-buduschego.html Том Круз вновь работает с режиссером «На грани будущего»

Тут: http://kinorulez.ru/detektiv/5543-greyspoint-gracepoint-sezon-1-2014.html

http://kinorulez.ru/multfilmy/ Лучшие мультфильмы 2017 список

Лучшие ужасы 2017 в хорошем качестве hd 720

Лучшие комедии 2017 в хорошем качестве Лучшие комедии 2017 в хорошем качестве

post-199215-7568_thumb.gif

• Dislike 1

ÐÑем пÑивеÑ! клаÑнÑй Ñ Ð²Ð°Ñ ÑайÑ!

ÐаÑел инÑеÑеÑнÑÑ Ð±Ð°Ð·Ñ ÐºÐ¸Ð½Ð¾: 2017 онлайн лÑÑÑие мелодÑамÑ

ÐдеÑÑ: http://kinorulez.ru/news/9212-tom-kruz-vnov-rabotaet-s-rezhisserom-na-grani-buduschego.html Том ÐÑÑз Ð²Ð½Ð¾Ð²Ñ ÑабоÑÐ°ÐµÑ Ñ ÑежиÑÑеÑом «Ðа гÑани бÑдÑÑего»

ТÑÑ: http://kinorulez.ru/detektiv/5543-greyspoint-gracepoint-sezon-1-2014.html

http://kinorulez.ru/multfilmy/ ÐÑÑÑие мÑлÑÑÑилÑÐ¼Ñ 2017 ÑпиÑок

ÐÑÑÑие ÑжаÑÑ 2017 в ÑоÑоÑем каÑеÑÑве hd 720

ÐÑÑÑие комедии 2017 в ÑоÑоÑем каÑеÑÑве ÐÑÑÑие комедии 2017 в ÑоÑоÑем каÑеÑÑве

Is this a Russian (cyrillic) course?

I would not mind your efforts to teach us, but you have taught us nothing, and you expect us to read a person's biography in that?

Edited by Brass

post-157298-0-52186400-1516091450.jpg

This one is a real tough nut for me. The closest I get so far is the 1970 Ford Thunderbird, but details tell them apart.

089654f4466495fc31e0f389f2a6bf5e.jpg

• Praise 4

quite close but still different..... might be even some of the defunct car brands like Oldmobile; Chrysler, Plymouth, Mercury, Pontiac.... good try .... anyways I also dont know the make of the car featured in the pix.... 

This one is a real tough nut for me. The closest I get so far is the 1970 Ford Thunderbird, but details tell them apart.

089654f4466495fc31e0f389f2a6bf5e.jpg

• Praise 1

Anyone interested in driving Audi A5? I got a car rental weekend voucher worth more than $600. Usual rental is $160 for 4 hours. I am selling the voucher @ $150 for weekend drive. (Fri to sun)

• Dislike 1

The rear deck and roofline looks very late 60s Chevy Impala, but the tail-lights just don't match up. 

↡ Advertisement