2017 Apple iPhone 8 & iPhone X

RadX

how come sell below RRP? take in too many stock? more flipper than buyer [laugh]

Hwz edmw reported today Apple store got all colours and sizes available

Now Apple online also got stock liao also

iPhone 8 was a failure

chop chop kena can liao

iPhone X is sibei expensive ... sinkies cannot afford la ... lol

Edited by Wt_know

see my phone no protector one, peasant cannot afford protector lah  :grin:

damn hook ring sticks to the phone cannot remove  :TT_TT: need to save $ to buy another ring for x

post-143314-0-61263000-1509858847_thumb.jpg

post-143314-0-49675700-1509858891_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

how come sell below RRP? take in too many stock? more flipper than buyer [laugh]

there are always "kai zi" who bought phone for their char bo.

And they will re-sell it S$50 to S$100 lower to 3rd party mobile shop dealers

or those who sign up line with telco

dealers also earn additional profit from cover, casing and the screen protector sale.

S’porean who dropped brand new iPhone X into MRT train tracks gets it back unharmed

If you haven’t heard, a 26-year-old Singaporean dropped his brand new iPhone X into the MRT train tracks.

This was after queueing more than 16 hours and paying S$1,888 for it.

The unfortunate incident occurred on Nov. 3 between 8pm to 9pm, at Dhoby Ghaut Station (North South Line). 

Thankfully, by Nov. 4, around 8.50am, Lee had managed to get it back with negligible damage — there were only scratches on the iPhone case, and the device itself was unharmed and working fine.

More at https://mothership.sg/2017/11/sporean-who-dropped-brand-new-iphone-x-into-mrt-train-tracks-gets-it-back-unharmed/

Aiyah, you sold and $$$ in pocket Liao, no worries lah. ð

Heng listen to Jman! :XD:

Sâporean who dropped brand new iPhone X into MRT train tracks gets it back unharmed

If you havenât heard, a 26-year-old Singaporean dropped his brand new iPhone X into the MRT train tracks.

This was after queueing more than 16 hours and paying S$1,888 for it.

The unfortunate incident occurred on Nov. 3 between 8pm to 9pm, at Dhoby Ghaut Station (North South Line).

Thankfully, by Nov. 4, around 8.50am, Lee had managed to get it back with negligible damage â there were only scratches on the iPhone case, and the device itself was unharmed and working fine.

More at https://mothership.sg/2017/11/sporean-who-dropped-brand-new-iphone-x-into-mrt-train-tracks-gets-it-back-unharmed/

They should say what case

Straightaway sales rocket :XD:

2 years later I think harder to earn this kind of money Liao

My fren let go at $1850 today

His is w plan so still ok

So in short flippers RIP

ORBI gd

• Praise 1

I thought the iphone x looks horrible... I bet will not do well, I really have no urge to buy it... what killer feature it have to be so ex?

I told you so.... I am a pretty good barometer for gadgets. I told my boss the first iWatch will not sell much too....

I told you so.... I am a pretty good barometer for gadgets. I told my boss the first iWatch will not sell much too....

[laugh]  good job... at least you're consistent... the watch has pulled in about US 12b in revenue for Apple in 3 years... and of that, US 5b was from last year.

Spigen stuff is really good

I so stingy also buy :grin:

Person driving Ford Ranger Raptor say he stingy.

I really  :XD:  :XD:  :XD: .

Missed the days of Polycarbonate phone bodies made by Nokia.

Best material for mobile phone use. Best reception, best protection, wireless charging is so easy to implement.

Used them all naked without any issues.

Nokia 8 is out for sale in Singapore in the major telcos, in case you are unaware of it. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1