Wait long long

I am still waiting lo. From iphone 6 to now iphone 8, iphone X. [laugh]

Edited by 13177
↡ Advertisement

No tax gao gao ish Jin ho liao lor

Next Monday tax go up

Yesterday I quickly renew contract liao

Wait for Apple to drop price, 我等到消也干了 :(

Wow tank tank, tax go up only you 消也干了 !!

How to continue with your favorite past time ?  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh] 

• Praise 1

Wow tank tank, tax go up only you æ¶ä¹å¹²äº !!

How to continue with your favorite past time ? [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Haiizzzz want to buy things hurry buy already

Gonna be hard man

Confirmed next monday tax go up ah?

Donno who got say in the other thread
  • Praise 1

Haiizzzz want to buy things hurry buy already

Gonna be hard man

Donno who got say in the other thread

I was going to upgrade my 7 to an X.

Saw and read this thread. Mai buay liao.

8 safe to buy and use?

8 safe to buy and use?

X can buy lah

8 I don’t have

I bought the x yesterday, ok leh can use lah

The 256gb very good :grin:

Quickly buy

Wait tax comes, [crazy]

8 safe to buy and use?

the X isn't bad of a phone honestly. The things you read online are really just the media trying to make things look worse than they seem, typical propaganda stuff. I got the X since launch and I haven't had any issues. A pretty good phone that gets things done, fast. Runs games smooth as a baby's butt. Only downside is the app resolution optimization. Like some apps you run on the X will have black borders. Not big of an issue since the screen is OLED so you can't really tell the bezels apart from the screen. Not saying it's the best phone out there, but I'd say it's better than the iPhone 8. Face ID too is a game changer, been loving it since launch and can't see myself going back to Touch ID. 

• Praise 3

X can buy lah

8 I don’t have

I bought the x yesterday, ok leh can use lah

The 256gb very good :grin:

Quickly buy

Wait tax comes, [crazy]

You think big companies and vendors will wait for tax increase to revise their pricings for consumers like us? [:p]

They might have been "fast hand and fast leg" than us.

• Praise 1

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/technology/samsung-electronics-to-slash-oled-panel-production-as-iphone-x-demand-disappoints---nikkei-9973532

Not fake news. Really not selling like hot cakes. Probably the Chinese market buay tahan the price.

A mate10pro in Sg is 1080 vs at least 1.5k for a discounted ip X.

Haha and Chinese only use wechat anyway lol.

Edited by Lala81

Sending my iphone 6+ to Apple Store Orchard tomorrow for battery change. The battery finally came after about a month. They called and emailed me. 

Will feedback here. 

• Praise 1

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/technology/samsung-electronics-to-slash-oled-panel-production-as-iphone-x-demand-disappoints---nikkei-9973532

Not fake news. Really not selling like hot cakes. Probably the Chinese market buay tahan the price.

Neat time want to flip, harder Liao

Neat time want to flip, harder Liao

Another thing is also apparently rumour has it that future iphones will look like iphoneX as well and will come in 2 sizes so ipX will not be that unique anymore.

Another thing is also apparently rumour has it that future iphones will look like iphoneX as well and will come in 2 sizes so ipX will not be that unique anymore.

I think the no border phone is a great design by a andiord phone maker

A smaller phone but a bigger screen

Perhaps next time we can have a ring that can hologram up a desktop. But only the holder of the ring can see the desktop hologram

But as usual, we will always have the one ring to rule them all

Not fake news? Not real news also

• Praise 2

BTW... that article mentioned that Samsung Display was expecting to supply its OLED for 40-50m  iPhones?

The estimated sales for the entire iPhone range for Y2018Q2 is between 50-55m.

So does SD expect all of the iphone sales to be only the OLED X models? And none from the LCD SE, 6S, 6S+, 7, 7+, 8, 8+ range?

Stupid assumption.

ic.

i know of people who got the ip8 cos simply time to recontract. But i've not heard of anyone who buys 8+. Quite a few people going around with X though.

yeah i think the market is just slow. the chinese manufacturers are also slowing down. huawei sales also contracted.

maybe it's time to try chinese. the note 8 price is still 1050. While the mate 10 pro is now 920. With the s9+ going to be launched at a high price ... not much options.

Not fake news? Not real news also

Samsung OLED pluck the number from the air I guess. 50mil per Q?

Maybe they expect to sell another 20-30mil for the S8 and Note8 but fall short.

BTW, 20mil per Q = 80mil a year. $1000 each = $80billion revenue just for iPhoneX? [jawdrop]

ic.

i know of people who got the ip8 cos simply time to recontract. But i've not heard of anyone who buys 8+. Quite a few people going around with X though.

yeah i think the market is just slow. the chinese manufacturers are also slowing down. huawei sales also contracted.

maybe it's time to try chinese. the note 8 price is still 1050. While the mate 10 pro is now 920. With the s9+ going to be launched at a high price ... not much options.

samsung fall behind HW, Apple and XiaoMi in China market.

Maybe behind Oppo too.

But the top 3 chinese companies are making good money as Apple up the price, they too up their price for those button-less models.

everybody huat ah!

↡ Advertisement