2017 Apple iPhone 8 & iPhone X

RadX

Supersonic

Don't need survey. Who don't want big and cheap?

Cheap and big must also be reliable mah....

(edited)

Cheap and big must also be reliable mah....

To be frank nowadays people hardly used their smart phone more than a year. Those using flag shis are more likely be upgrading as and when new model make available. That make the reason for the emergent of China make phone. Edited by Kopites
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic
(edited)

I used my iPhone 6 Plus for 3 years + liao. See no need to change plus just changed the battery. Working well with the latest iOS.

Apple product really lasting.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 2

insurance premium need to increase to cover more of such cases  [laugh]  [laugh]

At least the glass wall didn't break  [sweatdrop] 

Apple employees keep walking into glass walls at new HQ
Hamza Shaban
The Washington Post

Apple's new state-of-the-art, $5 billion "spaceship" campus boasts a huge glass-walled building with the latest in energy efficiencies, and a 100,000-square-foot fitness center, and sits amid an orchard, meadows and a pond. But the serene office space appears to have caused some trouble for several employees.

According to transcripts obtained by the San Francisco Chronicle, at least three 911 calls were made from Apple Park after people walked into the building's signature glass walls. Two of the emergency calls happened on the same day in January -- not too long after employees started moving into the building -- and the third occurred just 48 hours later.

In one incident, a male in his late 20s collided with a glass panel head first, in the middle of the day, cutting open his brow. According to a second emergency call later that day, a middle-aged man slammed into a glass window hard enough that Apple staff expected he would need stitches to close his wound, also on his eyebrow.

Two days later, 1 Apple Park Way called in another emergency:

Dispatcher: Tell me exactly what happened.

Caller: Um, I walked into a glass door on the first floor of Apple Park when I was trying to go outside, which was very silly.

Dispatcher: You keep breaking up. You walked through a glass door?

Caller: I didn't walk through a glass door. I walked into a glass door.

Dispatcher: OK, one second. Did you injure your head?

Caller: I hit my head.

Foster and Partners, the architecture firm behind Apple's headquarters, did not respond to a request for comment. The building's curved glass design, backed by Apple co-founder Steve Jobs, was meant to inspire creativity and collaboration, with employees taking in the California landscape and bountiful green space.

According to the San Francisco Chronicle, Apple has since placed additional rectangular stickers on the glass panes in the building, to prevent people from walking into them. Apple did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

• Praise 2

(edited)

But they don’t have all the Apple Watch model, so far only he aluminium models are available.

I went to both the Comcenter @Somerset and Singtel shop @Waterway Point.  Both have most of the Apple aluminium watch models, on various strap types, except maybe the stainless steel and ceramic models.  I think stocks varied from outlet to outlet.

Edited by X5actor

Supercharged

insurance premium need to increase to cover more of such cases  [laugh]  [laugh]

Windows is not compatible with Apple.

[laugh]

• Praise 3

If I may post this here.

Singtel has this promo where you can buy an Apple watch at $200 discount off any model as long as you re-contract (existing line) or subscribe to a new post-paid line, with purchase of at least an iPhone 8, iPhone 8+ or iPhone X. 

Cheers!

I don't mind this deal in a years time when re-contracting... and if they carry the LTE version of Watch Series 3.

Maybe finally retire my original Watch from 2015 that my daughter is using. 

I'm more concerned for the birds than zombie employees glued to their phones.

Supercharged

They want to say anything also can

They are Gods

The SIM card will also be embedded SIM.

So, it will be total seal up box. Can go 100m deep. :D

Can take video under water in swimming pool. ......

• Praise 1