Your loot of the day

DACH

Anyone know where can donate old specs?

salvation army dun take old specs, but i think there was a donation drive where you can pass the used specs to a few optical shops, not sure if they are still doing that, i also have about 10 old specs to donate.

salvation army dun take old specs, but i think there was a donation drive where you can pass the used specs to a few optical shops, not sure if they are still doing that, i also have about 10 old specs to donate.

Haha if you find out, let me know Ah

I put in store first

Haha don’t want sell lah

These kind of stuff just give to benefit others

For people to accept old specs, their situation must be very jialat already

my late dad one is Cartier...cash converter took in 50 only  :a-rip:

Supersonic

I always bring those old and new stuff that i am not using to salvation de, dont know which items they want or dont want lo. Recently i even donated one pair of leather shoes which i wore barely less than 10 times to salvation army.  [sweatdrop]  

I always bring those old and new stuff that i am not using to salvation de, dont know which items they want or dont want lo. Recently i even donated one pair of leather shoes which i wore barely less than 10 times to salvation army.  [sweatdrop]  

i dun give everything to salvation army, if you know how they function many of the donation dun really goes to recycle or for others. 

Specs is one of those, SA is not recycle company then how are they going to tell the degree of every specs to give to those in need? 

Shoes (relatively new) i also dun give or some even male clothing, i rather pass to the hdb cleaners for them or their other friends.

For books i will give it to either national library or Dignity mama (children or story books).

Dun treat SA as dumping ground.

• Praise 2

Supersonic

i dun give everything to salvation army, if you know how they function many of the donation dun really goes to recycle or for others. 

Specs is one of those, SA is not recycle company then how are they going to tell the degree of every specs to give to those in need? 

Shoes (relatively new) i also dun give or some even male clothing, i rather pass to the hdb cleaners for them or their other friends.

For books i will give it to either national library or Dignity mama (children or story books).

Dun treat SA as dumping ground.

Like this have to do some homework which organisation accept what items, to benefits more people.