Your loot of the day

DACH

4 hours ago, Lala81 said:

I always associate MCM with the ahbengs and ahlians in Orchard Road from when i was growing up in the 90s. lol.

Well, this being a car forum, I'd reckon we'll fall into the categories of rich ah beng, educated ah beng, professional ah beng,  table wiper ah beng, chao keng ah beng, lao beng, clinically licensed ah beng etc. 🤣

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

On 9/3/2019 at 12:48 PM, Carbon82 said:

Forgot to post this last week. My BD present from wife. 😍

Z7PHh8j.jpg

Szx0vCu.jpg

GTibBWX.jpg

Using the same brand wallet bro. My BD present from the Mrs last year.

• Praise 2

On 9/3/2019 at 9:17 PM, Ash2017 said:

Happy Belated Moderator

Wishing you long life, be happy always and plenty of money.

Wah ! @Carbon82 see..... election time coming CCS on the bola walkabout  😆🤣

• Praise 4

too many earbuds in the market, still prefer those with the 'stick' to hold on to [laugh]

was deciding between this and Anker end up with this cos it has volume control on the buds which Anker doesn't. Bought it during the 9.9 sale and received yesterday. Sound better than expected and good bass for musics.

82944bb134adc2ef46f550e6fd531a06.jpg

• Praise 6

Manage to get this for my mum this evening. All stores machiam fish market, everyone just grab without asking for discount, only I did (and also lucky to get the last set). 😅

Nett price @$449.10, not a bad deal in times when everywhere ran out of stock. 🙂

n9bbo0q.jpg

b5CY9vx.jpg

• Praise 13

5 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

Manage to get this for my mum this evening. All stores machiam fish market, everyone just grab without asking for discount, only I did (and also lucky to get the last set). 😅

Nett price @$449.10, not a bad deal in times when everywhere ran out of stock. 🙂

n9bbo0q.jpg

b5CY9vx.jpg

You’re a good son ..... how is the wind power and noise  compared to conventional fans like Panasonic ?? 

• Praise 3

5 hours ago, BanCoe said:

You’re a good son ..... how is the wind power and noise  compared to conventional fans like Panasonic ?? 

That is the least I can do for her. Given her age, the hazy weather can do harm if she take it too lightly.

I would say this DP04 is much quieter than the TP00 (1st gen purifier fan which I have been using since late 2015). It come with 2 types of filters, 1 activated carbon filter pack (with solid carbon granular instead of carbon coated filter mesh) and 1 glass HEPA filter (good for up to 0.1 micron particles -  PM0.1).

Wind power wise, it is more suitable for desktop and room use, than replacing traditional standing fan (although the rated area of coverage is up to 430 ft2). Noise level, I would say it is now comparable with traditional air purifier from say Sharp, Panasonic, Novita, and much quieter than higher power unit from Honeywell. 

• Praise 12

Ordered the pitaka case for my Samsung Note 10+ (had same case for my S9+ and love it) ... End up I got delivered the Note 10 case. 

😑

20190915_073352-picsay.thumb.jpg.3c04d113c8c85ec61808f05115f01a41.jpg

Post this here first while waiting for them to resend me the correct one. At least they are apologetic and quick to rectify. 

Anyone keen to purchase from pitaka can pm me for a link for discount.

• Praise 4

On 9/11/2019 at 4:43 PM, Jman888 said:

too many earbuds in the market, still prefer those with the 'stick' to hold on to [laugh]

was deciding between this and Anker end up with this cos it has volume control on the buds which Anker doesn't. Bought it during the 9.9 sale and received yesterday. Sound better than expected and good bass for musics.

82944bb134adc2ef46f550e6fd531a06.jpg

I bought the Anker ones from Carousell, only to find out that Shopee is cheaper by about $20.

But the product is good enuf for me to get another pair for my wife the following day. This time from a seller who lost her charging case. So I got it super cheap!

• Praise 3

4 hours ago, Tianmo said:

Hoot this 3 months ago. Most expensive running shoe I ever hooted. [:/][laugh][laugh]

rps20190923_085136.jpg

Now put this sticker on your expensive shoes 🤣

203344CD-0055-4084-A956-767E4E9F4CFC.jpeg

Edited by BanCoe
  • Praise 2