Your loot of the day

DACH

(edited)
2 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

mine cost a little more, was $9.26, new one $8.90...[:p][laugh][laugh]

Should try shopee next time. Haha. I paid one dollar for slightly faster shipping also. It was 7+ dollars previously. 

Edited by Lala81
↡ Advertisement

6 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Should try shopee next time. Haha. I paid one dollar for slightly faster shipping also. It was 7+ dollars previously. 

yah, I also paid $1 for the shopee faster shipping... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

1 hour ago, Tianmo said:

if you wake up in the middle of the night again, check out see if those SLS shops got sell online or not. If have buying one sld help you to go back to sleep. 

No need thanks me, just pass me the useless pc you bought can liao... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

aiya was there just now, forget to ask you [laugh]

20200714_102844_compress54.jpg

• Haha! 4

If u want to find some older pc parts. Taobao is the way to go. Much cheaper than sg and cheaper even than USA. 

This is laptop memory ddr3 1666 mhz 8gb for my wife's 6 year old laptop. Price inclusive of shipping is 38+ dollars. Its a perfect match, brand and speed for my wife's original 8gb stick. Now can run dual channel. Run the risk of dead on arrival. But deemed it worthwhile. 

Sg other brand stick is 75 dollars new. In USA without shipping its around 47-48 sgd. 

Due to the size of the country and likely older pc still being used, older specs parts are still a sizeable industry there. And all these products are new. U can also find old CPU socket motherboards etc etc. Lga 1155 etc. 

20200714_140647_compress68.jpg

• Praise 7

My spare usb wifi router never ship out for like 6 days, yesterday I contacted the seller, and he said already shipped out on 15 July, asked me to wait. But on the shoppe site still listed as not ship. 

This morning, Shoppe cancelled the order, reason listed as "seller failed to ship out in time", and mentioned will refund. 

Is this right? :huh:[laugh][laugh]

40 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

My spare usb wifi router never ship out for like 6 days, yesterday I contacted the seller, and he said already shipped out on 15 July, asked me to wait. But on the shoppe site still listed as not ship. 

This morning, Shoppe cancelled the order, reason listed as "seller failed to ship out in time", and mentioned will refund. 

Just reorder lah, from same supplier or another one. Happened to me recently. I reordered from same shop again with no problem.

42 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

claim refund and next week you will receive, 赚到! [laugh]

• Haha! 2

15 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Just reorder lah, from same supplier or another one. Happened to me recently. I reordered from same shop again with no problem.

I have no problem re-order, in fact this is my re-ordered from the same supplier. 

The thing is, I just contacted the seller yesterday, and he claimed shipped out on 15 July, so cannot be the seller cancelled. I didnt cancel, I didnt complaint, why would shoppe want to cancel the order? :huh:[laugh][laugh]

24 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

claim refund and next week you will receive, 赚到! [laugh]

wait the seller think is I play cheat. 

But then I also wonder, if he did shipped out, why wont he indicate in shoppe? [laugh][laugh][laugh]

11 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

I have no problem re-order, in fact this is my re-ordered from the same supplier. 

The thing is, I just contacted the seller yesterday, and he claimed shipped out on 15 July, so cannot be the seller cancelled. I didnt cancel, I didnt complaint, why would shoppe want to cancel the order? :huh:[laugh][laugh]

I think system auto cancelled if seller did not update shipping status. 

• Praise 1

9 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

But then I also wonder, if he did shipped out, why wont he indicate in shoppe? [laugh][laugh][laugh]

shopee a bit cockup communicating with sellers. 

I bought 2 faulty powerbank, shopee say will follow-up with seller cos seller ignore my message. Shopee sent me many email say no reply from seller so cannot refund me. Then one day the seller 良心发现 message me back and I went down to their office and exchanged the powerbank.  The seller say shopee never contact him.

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 2

13 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

not your fault, just keep the item and dun feel guilty [laugh][laugh]

9 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

shopee a bit cockup communicating with sellers. 

I bought 2 faulty powerbank, shopee say will follow-up with seller cos seller ignore my message. Shopee sent me many email say no reply from seller so cannot refund me. Then one day the seller 良心发现 message me back and I went down to their office and exchanged the powerbank.  The seller say shopee never contact him.

my case the seller responded quite fast. I used the "contact seller" function in shoppe, and the seller told me to email them instead if any issue, and closed the chat. 

But seller claimed item shipped out on 15 july already, if really so then its not fair for the seller liao...

your case, even shopee never contact them, the seller  also at least sld reply your message mah. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement