Your loot of the day

DACH

One of my loot during 11.11. The most comfortable wireless earphones i ever had. And SXFI app made the music more oomph and depth. So far, loving it.

20201114_194849.thumb.jpg.4a6df4d34edc03ad2d479c96893327e8.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7

16 hours ago, Neopcn07 said:

A70. The spec indicated can support up to 512GB.

Than the SD card may be faulty..

$15/- quality and authenticity may be questionable 🤔 

On 11/13/2020 at 9:41 PM, Hamburger said:

Many cheap SD card from cina. Many fakes too. 

I know it cos I bought them only to throw away later. 

I once bought a cheap SD card, which turns out to be fake, and it spoiled. Of all places, I bought it at Akihabara , Tokyo.

I should have known as it was half the price compared to the other shops.

As for now, I won't trust buying electrical/electronic stuffs from disreputable places.

Only Amazon, I trust.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

2 hours ago, Kb27 said:

I once bought a cheap SD card, which turns out to be fake, and it spoiled. Of all places, I bought it at Akihabara , Tokyo.

I should have known as it was half the price compared to the other shops.

As for now, I won't trust buying electrical/electronic stuffs from disreputable places.

Only Amazon, I trust.

hmm ok lah. the local online e-shopping scene has improved since few years ago. The top sellers on lazada are ok one.
Many of our local electronics distributors sell on lazada.

Top sellers on taobao, i also trust. Everything in china is available on TB.

I remember many years ago, i forgot to bring my spare SD card on a trip, haha had to buy a SD card at Changi airport. It was expensive and slow. Lol. This was before i knew what was class speeds.

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 2

1 hour ago, Lala81 said:

hmm ok lah. the local online e-shopping scene has improved since few years ago. The top sellers on lazada are ok one.
Many of our local electronics distributors sell on lazada.

Top sellers on taobao, i also trust. Everything in china is available on TB.

I remember many years ago, i forgot to bring my spare SD card on a trip, haha had to buy a SD card at Changi airport. It was expensive and slow. Lol. This was before i knew what was class speeds.

If you are using a delicate camera for photo and video, be sure to use v30 and above cards. I only realised after shooting burst continuously and my camera kinda hangs as the write speed cannot catch up. V60 cards are probably the best for most cameras but they like 3 times than the standard class 10s. 

25 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

If you are using a delicate camera for photo and video, be sure to use v30 and above cards. I only realised after shooting burst continuously and my camera kinda hangs as the write speed cannot catch up. V60 cards are probably the best for most cameras but they like 3 times than the standard class 10s. 

My d600 i think normal class 10 is good enough. Can do burst mode. but ha, i hardly touch it anymore. I probably have some U3 cards also.

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Lala81 said:

My d600 i think normal class 10 is good enough. Can do burst mode. but ha, i hardly touch it anymore. I probably have some U3 cards also.

My experience is extended burst. Was taking fireworks. Lol. I don't have issues with short ones. Still managed to capture the images but it took some time to write to the card even after I released the shutter. Was damn scared that I damaged my camera then. Haha.

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Lala81 said:

not good enough 4K video, but then not many phone/app can play 4K video.

• Praise 2

10 minutes ago, Ghgan said:

Just received from taobao.

like1.jpg

like2.jpg

Mine still in China. Ha waiting for all items to arrive. 

Can this be airshipped? 

Edited by Lala81

On 11/15/2020 at 1:57 PM, Jman888 said:

buy one get one [:)]

20201115_135329_compress89.jpg

Buy black gets brown or vice versa? 😁

At least get one right one left mah...

Edited by mersaylee
  • Haha! 5

On 11/14/2020 at 7:52 PM, Adrianli said:

One of my loot during 11.11. The most comfortable wireless earphones i ever had. And SXFI app made the music more oomph and depth. So far, loving it.

20201114_194849.thumb.jpg.4a6df4d34edc03ad2d479c96893327e8.jpg

I am stilling very satisfied with my Outlier Air Gold bought last September. 

Just bought another 2 sets of Outlier Air for my kids, as the offer is too good to resist. After all discounts, just $126 for 2 sets! [:)]

wcjRL03.jpg

R8XvIzI.jpg

• Praise 14

2 hours ago, Lala81 said:

Mine still in China. Ha waiting for all items to arrive. 

Can this be airshipped? 

not sure, my is air shipped via ezship got it within 8 days. very easy to upload novel to device via wifi. Can also upload web novel via dotepub or grabMyBooks

Edited by Ghgan
  • Praise 2

My loot from iShopChangi from 1111 sale only delivered after 11pm, when indicated delivery time till 10pm.

20201117_232207.jpg

Edited by Tohto
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7