Your loot of the day

DACH

54 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

I bought some stuff Liao. Skechers shoe on discount. And can openers and some kids games. I doubt bf got discount. 

yalor Amazon is boring nowadays [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

21 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

Where to get HDD? Since no more those computer fairs. Looking at WD 8TB My Book.

i recently bought a Seagate from their official store on Shopee.

Think WD has official store on Shopee too. 

26 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

Where to get HDD? Since no more those computer fairs. Looking at WD 8TB My Book.

Amazon SG link
https://www.amazon.sg/Book-Desktop-External-Drive-WDBBGB0080HBK-NESN/dp/B01LQQHLGC/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=western+digital+my+book&qid=1606119986&sr=8-2

Amazon USA link
https://www.amazon.com/Book-Desktop-External-Drive-WDBBGB0080HBK-NESN/dp/B01LQQHLGC/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=western+digital+mybook&qid=1606119937&sr=8-1

Currently 150 usd and equivalent SGD.
Last black friday, it reached 125 usd. 
https://camelcamelcamel.com/product/B01LQQHLGC

Can check on lazada or what to see what the prices are in SG bah.

Don't quote me, but i think WD products are anecdotally (on hwz forums) accepted by local distributor for international warranty RMA if it's purchased via amazon SG. That's what i remember from reading about NVME SSDs when i was shopping for one 5-6 months ago. Can do your own due dilligence. 

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 2

16 hours ago, Adrianli said:

I’ll also wait for the BF sale

i got some good deals from last sales

54 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

Wah. You really lobang king!!!

From what he has been buying and recommending, I seriously suspect @Mustank is into some "farming" business. Not those eco / organic type (🌱🌿) and neither those that will get raid and published in the paper (🐔🐓), but something to do with 🐟🐠... ... :D :D  

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 5

38 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

From what he has been buying and recommending, I seriously suspect @Mustank is into some "farming" business. Not those eco / organic type (🌱🌿) and neither those that will get raid and published in the paper (🐔🐓), but something to do with 🐟🐠... ... :D :D  

I dunno why he need subwoofer and speakers for the🦐 though. That kind just need earphones. 

• Haha! 5

1 minute ago, Lala81 said:

I think this type can switch on your TV and aircon and off. But beyond that bit hard to setup a routine. 

These are the two main devices that use IR 

can use voice command via google home for tv, tv box, fan, cd player, maybe no need to have so many rc around and some time cannot find.

14 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

can use voice command via google home for tv, tv box, fan, cd player, maybe no need to have so many rc around and some time cannot find.

Fan have to see if it's RF or IR. SOME ceiling fans are RF. 

1 hour ago, Lala81 said:

I think this type can switch on your TV and aircon and off. But beyond that bit hard to setup a routine. 

These are the two main devices that use IR 

If can link this IR controller to goggle nest hut probably can instruct goggle to control the routine?

Edited by Kopites