20210407_172526_compress7.jpg

What's this item?

On 4/3/2021 at 1:40 PM, mersaylee said:

↡ Advertisement

2 hours ago, Mustank said:

Member only ah

those not member one no discount ah

C5E6A551-FDD3-4C40-9F9A-B9DB0F499731.jpeg

Wow Indian grapes. First time I seen before and I buy green grapes quite frequently. The Australian season/ batch has ended. 

7 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

portable air pumpno_markReactNative-snapshot-image.thumb.png.97639f62b9c9072634ad373cdb36c11b.png

Oh OK. Haha I thought it was some digital lock. The words too small on e original photo  

Edited by Lala81

Pulled the trigger finally on this gadget. Was deciding between this and La Gourmet pressure cooker which is $40 cheaper only. This si the cheapest I can find as the official Ninja Kitchen vendor selling it at $400. Took exactly a week from ordering to receiving the item at home.

https://www.qoo10.sg/item/NOGST-NINJA-FOODI-OP300-6L-PRESSURE-COOKER-AIR-FRYER-MULTI-COOKER/688079610?banner_no=1305330

Edited by Heartlander
  • Praise 2

9 hours ago, Ender said:

I find bodum double wall cup not good enough to maintain the heat of the coffee, ok if you are a fast drinker. If you are a sipper like me, I find the Nespresso mug works well for me. Got it free as a gift when purchasing Nespresso capsules during promo.

A-0198-PDP-Background.jpg?impolicy=produ

I use different cup for different type of drink depends on my mood [laugh]

20201122_101633_mh1617529627894_compress21.jpg

• Praise 6
  • Haha! 2

46 minutes ago, Heartlander said:

Pulled the trigger finally on this gadget. Was deciding between this and La Gourmet pressure cooker which is $40 cheaper only. This si the cheapest I can find as the official Ninja Kitchen vendor selling it at $400. Took exactly a week from ordering to receiving the item at home.

https://www.qoo10.sg/item/NOGST-NINJA-FOODI-OP300-6L-PRESSURE-COOKER-AIR-FRYER-MULTI-COOKER/688079610?banner_no=1305330

Interesting. Air fryer and pressure cooker combined. What's the inner pot material?

Certainly saves counter top space. 

Edited by Lala81

5 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Interesting. Air fryer and pressure cooker combined. What's the inner pot material?

Certainly saves counter top space. 

I think is ceramic coating. 

But I am surprised you all not aware of its existence! There are tonnes of YouTube videos devoted to this gadget.

Twincharged
1 hour ago, Jman888 said:

You need to warm the cup with hot water like the coffee shops then. Helps a lot

• Praise 6

53 minutes ago, Heartlander said:

I think is ceramic coating. 

But I am surprised you all not aware of its existence! There are tonnes of YouTube videos devoted to this gadget.

I have a convection oven and pressure cooker already. My air fryer was passed onto my in law. So never follow this stuff. 

My own thoughts is that it's interesting cos water vapour is going to be everywhere inside the pot and the electrical  heating element is  above in an air fryer device. Haven't watched any reviews. 

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 1

4 hours ago, Jman888 said:

I am a one mug guy. I use my nespresso mug for just about every hot beverages. Including my tea and milo. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

On 4/4/2021 at 6:34 PM, Scion said:

have been drinking Ah Huat white kopi..

any other good recommendation?

I have tried Happy Family 2-in-1 coffee bags. Better that some coffee shop brews.

• Praise 4

15 hours ago, Mustank said:

Member only ah

those not member one no discount ah

C5E6A551-FDD3-4C40-9F9A-B9DB0F499731.jpeg

I was attracted by its look. Tried this a few weeks ago @ $3.99 from SS. Quite disappointed. Tasted a bit sweet sour. The skin is thick and tough. Not like those Royal Autumn grapes.

Early this week, bought again from Giant at $2.95. Slightly better.

Edited by Fitvip
  • Praise 3

Re kopi two in one

there are some good brands from Penang but the creamer used isn’t as healthy as fresh milk so don’t take too much ya

• Praise 1

On 4/10/2021 at 11:26 AM, kobayashiGT said:

Woah. Your coffeee cup expensive one leh. Bodum!

I bought a couple of Bodum glass / cup when one of my friend have staff discount (50% off retail price). But I hardly use them till I bought my Nespresso machine. Fit quite nicely. [:)]

On 4/10/2021 at 11:47 AM, Ender said:

I find bodum double wall cup not good enough to maintain the heat of the coffee, ok if you are a fast drinker. If you are a sipper like me, I find the Nespresso mug works well for me. Got it free as a gift when purchasing Nespresso capsules during promo.

A-0198-PDP-Background.jpg?impolicy=produ

Agreed. When I left it on my table, the heat will transmit to the outer surface in a very short time. Will watch out for capsules and SS cup / mug offer (prefer cup over mug). Thanks pal. 

15 hours ago, Jman888 said:

I also have this type of cup and will use it after the novelty of watching coffee dripping into transparent glass wear off. :D

RVh73dL.jpg

Have to say the crema produced by this compact machine is quite amazing and consistent. And it's relatively quiet too. [thumbsup]

Ygpf57X.jpg

x8lznMM.jpg

• Praise 12

17 hours ago, Lala81 said:

Wow Indian grapes. First time I seen before and I buy green grapes quite frequently. The Australian season/ batch has ended. 

Crunchy but not so sweet

Prefer 重口味: crunchy, damn sweet, damn strong grape favour

I would have thought Indian ones all 重口味 because their curry and stuff hard core

• Haha! 6

3 hours ago, Fitvip said:

I was attracted by its look. Tried this a few weeks ago @ $3.99 from SS. Quite disappointed. Tasted a bit sweet sour. The skin is thick and tough. Not like those Royal Autumn grapes.

Early this week, bought again from Giant at $2.95. Slightly better.

Yeah agree 

ok ok only 

won’t be buying until $1.50 for 500g

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 4