Your loot of the day

DACH

4 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Ya lo, your happiness is to spend money buying things for yourself and wifey. As long ownself happy, then ok la. [:p]

Yeah. I’m just spending what I can afford. Just curious why some thinks we are unhappy cause we buy things every now and then? Maybe also need to stop posting more cause this is not really a forum?

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3

Twincharged
2 hours ago, Lala81 said:

This is what happened to my previous one. Used at least 6-7 years. 

The plastic part which makes up part of the valve is crumbling. Rather than have microplastics in my water... Otherwise other than exterior rust on the outside panel edges, still works. 

I'm actually drying it out, still wondering whether to junk it. Lol

20210719_074350_compress64.jpg

20210719_074345_compress5.jpg

exact some issue with mine. bought another to replace and semi retired the old one. the disintegration of the plastic isnt that bad on my old one yet.

Rather have these flask than the air pots which heat the water continously. I dont really need piping hot water  . if i do, then just put 0.3L into the electric kettle and within 30s its boiling.

• Praise 4

Internal Moderator
2 hours ago, Discoburg said:

Why aren’t we happy just because I post in here often? I am happy with buying new things constantly. Some how spending money makes me happy.

I see you spend money, also makes me happy! hahahaha.

• Haha! 2

4 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

I see you spend money, also makes me happy! hahahaha.

No choice leh. Money set aside for our annual shopping trip in Tokyo use in SG lor.

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

9 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

really happy wife happy life. 🤣

no wonder I don't have a wife. I am so stingy. 😂😂😂

Haha you have commitment phobia is it?

Supercharged
3 minutes ago, Discoburg said:

No choice leh. Money set aside for our annual shopping trip in Tokyo use in SG lor.

Good lah.. help to keep the local retail shops afloat..

• Praise 3

3 minutes ago, Tkseah said:

Good lah.. help to keep the local retail shops afloat..

That’s what we all should be to prevent the economy from slipping. Shop locally.

• Praise 3

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Discoburg said:

Yeah. I’m just spending what I can afford. Just curious why some thinks we are unhappy cause we buy things every now and then? Maybe also need to stop posting more cause this is not really a forum?

Maybe they are concern you over spend liao, esp during this tough time, save up than spending is better? Lol. But ah, if you think you can afford to spend and still have money, just go ahead la and continue to share with us your loot. 😁

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Mkl22 said:

exact some issue with mine. bought another to replace and semi retired the old one. the disintegration of the plastic isnt that bad on my old one yet.

Rather have these flask than the air pots which heat the water continously. I dont really need piping hot water  . if i do, then just put 0.3L into the electric kettle and within 30s its boiling.

I need to drink hot/warm water in the morning. So we boil water a few times a day. Morning sometimes lazy to boil fresh batch.

This glass carafe can keep water hot enough overnight. At least hot enough for me in morning to drink without getting diarrhoea. 

• Praise 1

2 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Maybe they are concern you over spend liao, esp during this tough time, save up than spending is better? Lol. But ah, if you think you can afford to spend and still have money, just go ahead la and continue to share with us your loot. 😁

Ah!!! I am mistaken over the worry and my unhappiness.

• Haha! 1

9 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

I need to drink hot/warm water in the morning. So we boil water a few times a day. Morning sometimes lazy to boil fresh batch.

This glass carafe can keep water hot enough overnight. At least hot enough for me in morning to drink without getting diarrhoea. 

According to the Malaysian health minister it kills covid 👍 

• Haha! 3

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Lala81 said:

I am using such glass carafe for me to get hot water in the morning, the time i only boil fresh hot water is to pour the water into this glass carafe, even though i am using electric kettle and quite fast to boil water also la. 

• Praise 1

25 minutes ago, 13177 said:

I am using such glass carafe for me to get hot water in the morning, the time i only boil fresh hot water is to pour the water into this glass carafe, even though i am using electric kettle and quite fast to boil water also la. 

Yes. I guess another major usage overseas is for whole day coffee. Just that mine is for hot water. 

My first one was the airport that press down and the water will be sucked up via the straw but think over time the straw grows mold. That's why switch back to old school pour type. 

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

really happy wife happy life. 🤣

no wonder I don't have a wife. I am so stingy. 😂😂😂

That's becos you like to sting here, poke there huh? Got wife oredi very lechey...need to find multiple excuses to go buy mango, papaya...😁

• Haha! 3

Hypersonic
(edited)
29 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Haha a lot of 40 and above here... That's why got discussion of hot water carafe. 

Lao lang according fitness corner guideline.

I either drink tea/coffee or room temp water. So it just a kettle to boil to max or a water jug. Those 1 litre kettle boil very fast, so no need for standby hot water.

Edited by Ender
  • Praise 3

2 hours ago, Discoburg said:

That’s what we all should be to prevent the economy from slipping. Shop locally.

That's what my wife usually do...instead of getting stuff cheaper online or at aunty lucy...she gets most from brick and mortar proprietors...取之社会,还之大众。

...but but...I pay...😂

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 5