Your loot of the day

DACH

28 minutes ago, Discoburg said:

See my friend but the Ultraman and its rather dope bro. So buy and try since I have no lego set to build with now.

today generation will see Ultraman and think :"why Ironman look like that one???"

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 4

Just now, Playtime said:

today generation will see Ultraman and think :"why Ironman look like that one???"

Thats very true. I also was thinking why the Ultraman look so much like Ironman. I love the classic Ultraman look. The salted egg superman.

• Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
3 minutes ago, Discoburg said:

Don't like it leh although I am a Batman fan. For Lego sets I only buy the designs I really like. Thats what the Batman and Carnage mask sets I didn't buy.

By the way there is a new Tumbler set coming out.

You not hinting me right? hahaha. I only buy skin for my dota character now. hahahahahaha

2 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

You not hinting me right? hahaha. I only buy skin for my dota character now. hahahahahaha

Bro I am lost. Hint you what? I know nothing on Dota and what skin. I never plated that game or see it before also.

I am these below. I have all 5 Star wars helmet series set.

lego-batman-cowl.jpg

LEGO-Marvel-Carnage-Helmet-76199-Cover.jpg

Edited by Discoburg
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Internal Moderator

I tot you want me to join you build lego tgt.

I only have star wars lego set thou. The rest I try not to put my feet inside I scare the poison too deep.

I recently only play computer game. Save me tons of money! hahaha.

• Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

I tot you want me to join you build lego tgt.

I only have star wars lego set thou. The rest I try not to put my feet inside I scare the poison too deep.

I recently only play computer game. Save me tons of money! hahaha.

I love the Porsche and Space shuttle set also.

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
15 minutes ago, zipping said:

Screenshot_2021-09-21-10-41-04.thumb.jpeg.377297c3c9b4236f745374026f9bab4d.jpeg

For a moment, I tot poco is making tyre air compressor also. hahahahaha.

Good spec phone at a fraction of a price. Good choice!

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

15 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

For a moment, I tot poco is making tyre air compressor also. hahahahaha.

Good spec phone at a fraction of a price. Good choice!

Current hp quite a few issues alr, better buy 1st during sales b4 it completely dies on me.

• Praise 2

8 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

How's the performance? I just bought one for my mum and arrived yesterday. Havent got the chance to try out.

Arrived last nite, oni tested e screen for dead pixels. Gg to transfer all my apps over later. Base on specs should b gd since e chip set (sd860) is an upgrade of 2019 flagship sd855.

Which spec did u get? 6/128 or 8/256?

But i dun tink performance wise will diff by much btw e 2 unless u load a lot of apks or play "hi specs" games.

• Praise 3

2 hours ago, zipping said:

Arrived last nite, oni tested e screen for dead pixels. Gg to transfer all my apps over later. Base on specs should b gd since e chip set (sd860) is an upgrade of 2019 flagship sd855.

Which spec did u get? 6/128 or 8/256?

But i dun tink performance wise will diff by much btw e 2 unless u load a lot of apks or play "hi specs" games.

i bought the 6/128 version. my phone is 8/256 and dont think my mum gonna need the same power. lol.

Think you bought from the 9.9 sale? I din know the phone is coming from China since i bought under lazmall thinking that is local stock. waited for quite some time.

31 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

i bought the 6/128 version. my phone is 8/256 and dont think my mum gonna need the same power. lol.

Think you bought from the 9.9 sale? I din know the phone is coming from China since i bought under lazmall thinking that is local stock. waited for quite some time.

Nope, bought after 9.9, my phone gav me heart attack aft 9.9....haizzz, so paid slightly more than if i got it during 9.9

Stock fr hk but local warranty.

Quite snappy n fast. Need to do an miui update. I actually started e setup w/o inserting sim n sign-in google account. Did e miui & xiaomi apps update then did a factory reset to clear out some useless apps. Tat being said, will still hav some stuff tat u'll need to uninstall urself.

Btw, e phone comes w e screen protector pasted on e screen alr out of e box.

Edited by zipping
  • Praise 4