Your loot of the day

DACH

Bought this OEM xenon bulb from China on Shopee at <$40. Cheap!! 

RuWXtV5.jpg

Qh148r8.jpg

2q8lYJ7.jpg

RiNP36g.jpg

Left side is ~5 year old original bulb when I got my car, right side in this OEM bulb. Really nothing to complain...

kFVmI86.jpg

@Fitvip Wah, you have very solid memory!! I edited some details so as not to expose my identity here.

For my back issue, it was mainly due to poor ergonomic when I worked part time during my school days. Nobody taught me that prolong carrying load at wrong posture can cause long term harm to my back. Then during army time, the strenuous training also added some degree of insult to my spine and all issue starts to show up after I have a slipped disc 3 years back... [:(]

• Praise 17
  • Haha! 1

28 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

@Carbon82 Doesn't look like there is any difference.  Why do you change the bulb?

One of the bulb blown. So I did my trouble shooting by swaping both bulb around and confirmed it was the bulb issue (my previous car had PCB issue which is more costly to rectify). 

So started searching for replacement bulb online (local shop / store sell the exact same thing at >$120 and can be as much as $180 for 1 piece). Compare the product details carefully and eventually bought from this seller as all details match the original one from my car.

Original bulb from my Sharan

ic2qmkf.jpg

Replacement bulb I got from China. 

RiNP36g.jpg

The only difference is HBI vs CLC (might be colour code), but the colour look almost the same to my naked eyes. And don't forget I am comparing a brand new bulb with a 5 year old unit... 

• Praise 11

2 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

kFVmI86.jpg

@Fitvip Wah, you have very solid memory!! I edited some details so as not to expose my identity here.

For my back issue, it was mainly due to poor ergonomic when I worked part time during my school days. Nobody taught me that prolong carrying load at wrong posture can cause long term harm to my back. Then during army time, the strenuous training also added some degree of insult to my spine and all issue starts to show up after I have a slipped disc 3 years back... [:(]

The only difference I can see is the "cup size" 🤐 It could be due to the alignments, driver side is normally adjusted away from oncoming traffic.

And thanks for the edit. Hahaha. I think only old birds from A1M Forum might notice it!

• Haha! 3

@kobayashiGT 1440p. 1080p at this size low pixel density. Can see the pixels. I bought a dell 1080p 27" for my dad. Can see the pixels but OK lah. He's old Liao use too small font no point. 

But can only game at 1080p bah. Cos only using mobile gtx 1050 and a amd ryzen 3200 apu 

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 1

Internal Moderator
8 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

@kobayashiGT 1440p. 1080p at this size low pixel density. Can see the pixels. I bought a dell 1080p 27" for my dad. Can see the pixels but OK lah. He's old Liao use too small font no point. 

But can only game at 1080p bah. Cos only using mobile gtx 1050 and a amd ryzen 3200 apu 

1440p is better, you can futureproof your set-up!

better dust off your CPU and maintain it properly. if you don't have intention to upgrade, cause the GPU market now is crazy! hahaha. Must take good care of it!

• Praise 2

18 hours ago, RadX said:

Too many looted liao 

13 promax

instago 2

this most functional

1737945A-D1F8-4F24-99C6-E205F2DD0C98.jpeg

Thought you're semi retired...now a demi god to monitor heaven earth and hell at the same time? 😁

• Haha! 4

11 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Thought you're semi retired...now a demi god to monitor heaven earth and hell at the same time? 😁

yin yang la...need to see both and add and change as and when on th efly

• Haha! 2

My good old lappy of 10+ yrs gav me hints & signals that it has had enough of me for e last few wks.....so bopian need replacement....

IMG_20211201_110715_DRO.thumb.jpg.78c3985f98f7296f7f95b515c663d59a.jpg

• Praise 7

1 hour ago, Adrianli said:

At last, want to try electric toothbrush. Birthday loot from Philips, 50% off.

20211204_160434.thumb.jpg.94c864f6538a2c5391f3839c119c26dd.jpg

U can buy replacement brush heads on amazon. I like the sonisoft brush heads. 

But don't think they have so sexy black color lol. 

Edited by Lala81
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1