Your loot of the day

DACH

7 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Try to reset the charging pod. YT has demo beedeo...

Today cny. Don't want to make myself even more irritated. 

Forget it. It's just one problem after the other out of the box. 

Edited by Lala81
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

23 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Today cny. Don't want to make myself even more irritated. 

Forget it. It's just one problem after the other out of the box. 

Report to Amazon that u got faulty unit. Amazon quite good service will likely give u replacement.

• Praise 3

18 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

This Bursting Blue Metallic (cost option in Europe) is only available for R-Design trim, and in Singapore, only the T6 is available in R-Design, so indeed not that common.

Wah piang, I had a hard time finding a off road place to take photos of my SUV, and 你一眼就看穿了 *sigh*

Mine is 19", tyre profile 235/55R19. This combi is quite comfortable both on and off road. 20" I will cry when come to changing tyre... 

I just shared on MCF yesterday, despite getting it for a few months back, so you are not slow. Mine is the T6 variant (Super and Turbo charged) with AWD. FC so far is between 10.2 - 11 Km/L, not too far off from my Sharan (10.8 - 12 Km/L) 

Yes, I have no confident with EV and PHEV at the moment, else would have went for the iX3.

Not only that, T8 come in base trim, so bare that there is no aircon vent at the rear! And strangely, the center tunnel is more bulky than T5/B5 and T6/B6... 

Anyway, put my loot on the car today, after giving it a good wash. 

G3szAsx.jpg

bWdnqOm.jpg

The cap is too small liao, can't see at all if not paying special attention to the wheel. 

How about these?

IMG_20220104_164958.jpg

• Haha! 4

@mersaylee @Fcw75 the earlier photo of the rim was taken after I move the car to a parking lot immediately after washing (the disc get rusty after I rinse the tyre and rim with soap water). So what you saw is the dust partially rub off by the brake. Normal condition of the disc look like this:

ujQxvsi.jpg

@Fitvip mine is the R-design grill, cannot add the the Colour "tooth".

25vJ9HL.jpg

Anyway I don't find the vertical strip nice on the car, be it BMW, Skoda or Volvo. 

• Praise 16

On 1/22/2023 at 9:17 AM, Tkseah said:

Report to Amazon that u got faulty unit. Amazon quite good service will likely give u replacement.

Allowed for return until 31st Jan. Filled up the online request, printed the label. By right should pick up on saturday. 

Edited by Lala81

On 1/20/2023 at 11:26 AM, RadX said:

Eh that’s common place cos for me when tyre puncture sure change car… u all say one , so I’m always on the lookout😂😂

U no elbow grease

Oni Penis  🎾 elbow 1 🤣🤣

• Haha! 4

3 hours ago, BanCoe said:

U no elbow grease

Oni Penis  🎾 elbow 1 🤣🤣

Imagine you use that to elbow! Damn powerful you know?:omg:

• Haha! 2

On 1/16/2023 at 1:08 PM, Lala81 said:

Edifier. 

Definitely sound better than xiaomi I think. 

But one thing I don't like is that one click volume adjustment on the phone is a lot of difference in the lower end. It's like either too soft or tad too loud to hear things going on around you. 

The jump between volume 3-4 is too much. 

IMG20230116125525_h0wHaX9T99.jpeg

IMG20230116125616_ZQG2K2P23w.jpeg

I am using this model also. But I got it super cheap during 11.11 sales with many stacked vouchers. Around $27.

Am happy with the sound. Find it better than my lost Fiil T1 xs which was more expensive.

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Ender said:

I am using this model also. But I got it super cheap during 11.11 sales with many stacked vouchers. Around $27.

Am happy with the sound. Find it better than my lost Fiil T1 xs which was more expensive.

I haven't really jogged with them. But I enjoy listening to music more with them compared to soundpeats. Based on Kenneth Tanaka review, he describes it as a V shaped sound. 

But it's also bit hefty size. My wife swapped to the smaller silicone tips which is more comfortable for us. And the volume levels are tad far apart. 

Quite happy with the purchase. From reviews, they have very long battery life. The volume is damn loud. Can really damage your ear type. U can use this at like 20-30% volume easily in a quieter environment.

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 1

loot a apple watch for my son last week and order a stainless steel strap and a black 'leather' strap from amazon. The $21 stainless steel strap was surprisingly good quality, I think better than those I bought for my other non apple watches.

20230124_161252_compress68.jpg

• Praise 8

On 1/22/2023 at 9:43 PM, Carbon82 said:

@mersaylee @Fcw75 the earlier photo of the rim was taken after I move the car to a parking lot immediately after washing (the disc get rusty after I rinse the tyre and rim with soap water). So what you saw is the dust partially rub off by the brake. Normal condition of the disc look like this:

ujQxvsi.jpg

@Fitvip mine is the R-design grill, cannot add the the Colour "tooth".

25vJ9HL.jpg

Anyway I don't find the vertical strip nice on the car, be it BMW, Skoda or Volvo. 

This why u changed car ah😂😂

BD855B07-6D19-475C-8611-7418B6845EBD.jpeg

• Haha! 9

20 minutes ago, RadX said:

This why u changed car ah😂😂

BD855B07-6D19-475C-8611-7418B6845EBD.jpeg

Yah yah, from genitalia to vulva... [sweatdrop]

Why you always target my car ah? Ok, next time before I buy car, I better consult you first. &#!%$@

:D

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 8

1 minute ago, Carbon82 said:

Why you always target my car ah? Ok, next time before I buy car, I better consult you first. &#!%$@

Eh not me hor

vulva was since beginning of time😂😂 learnt from my gynae pal

32 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

But u see la , your nick

CarBon82

i have nothing to say

but u in gd co with our in house CB… u know who la😂😂