Your loot of the day

DACH

Turbocharged

My LOOT long time ago, but I am very happy I got this back all the way from China after relocating😂

7f968f9d279c96f149b80520bc8ce8f.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 12

On 3/14/2023 at 4:06 PM, Arogab said:

My LOOT long time ago, but I am very happy I got this back all the way from China after relocating😂

7f968f9d279c96f149b80520bc8ce8f.jpg

Thailand got very strict drone licensing. Need to buy insurance to fly it legally. Also need to declare it with the aviation authorities with your drone insurance. Be careful.

But flying in rural areas, shouldn’t be any problem.

• Praise 5

Turbocharged
On 3/15/2023 at 6:59 AM, Adrianli said:

Thailand got very strict drone licensing. Need to buy insurance to fly it legally. Also need to declare it with the aviation authorities with your drone insurance. Be careful.

But flying in rural areas, shouldn’t be any problem.

Yup, I do have my automation manager who has a license and good at this area to advise me. Furthermore, the remote with LCD screen (no need to attach phone and load app) I got is good at telling where you cannot fly. Thanks for the good advice.

• Praise 5

My loot, collected it on sat w 4 months plus COE left, paid 4200, end of COE can export for 800-1000 based on dealer exporter contact. Wanted to buy a cheap runabout to keep my GTI mileage low HAHAHAHA. works out to around 800ish depre / month, quite cheap in today's context.

fit.jpg

• Praise 20
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

On 3/17/2023 at 3:09 AM, SiLangKia said:

My loot, collected it on sat w 4 months plus COE left, paid 4200, end of COE can export for 800-1000 based on dealer exporter contact. Wanted to buy a cheap runabout to keep my GTI mileage low HAHAHAHA. works out to around 800ish depre / month, quite cheap in today's context.

fit.jpg

Not many bros can say they own multiple cars 👍 

• Haha! 8

Twincharged

fit.jpg

Eh? Only 4mths? Worth the hassles meh? I assume 1-2k km a mth? So you save 4-8k km of wear on the gti? 

fit.jpg

You sure or not, get this one to save mileage? Or is your GTi undergoing some special project (mod) for an extended period? :D

golf_gti_tcr_016845ret.jpg

On 3/17/2023 at 8:25 AM, Mkl22 said:

Eh? Only 4mths? Worth the hassles meh? I assume 1-2k km a mth? So you save 4-8k km of wear on the gti? 

He can drive to Malacca just for supper, what do you think? 

For me, I will consider getting one for PHV run at night, if I have nothing to do. Next time if you come across a PHV with MCF decal, it could be me... :D

@Loki a quick glance and I thought the photo you have posted is from Bundaberg factory display cabinet :D

BTW, I am more interested in the zero sugar Root Beer below. Can share where and how much you get them? 

• Praise 6
  • Haha! 8

Supercharged
On 3/1/2023 at 8:18 AM, Jman888 said:

loot this in Harajuku New Balance shop for ¥14000, didn't know the price in sg [laugh] the service at the shop was too good till I feel uncomfortable.

The staff will kneel down to help you put on the shoes, put your feet on top of their knee for easy angle, and tighten the lace till perfect wrap that you can get from the shoes [sweatdrop]

20230219_190201_compress1.jpg

See you have wide feet. I'm 3E. Difficult to find shoes here that fit.

Wife loot this for me from her trip to Europe.

Basically a plastic watch with Omega word printed on it 😅😅

20230317_095714.jpg

• Praise 12
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 4

On 3/17/2023 at 9:59 AM, Tohto said:

Basically a plastic watch with Omega word printed on it 😅😅

20230317_095714.jpg

I tink she's hinting a ring in return...maybe a solid gold one...😂

R (8).jpg

• Haha! 12

On 3/17/2023 at 9:59 AM, Tohto said:

Basically a plastic watch with Omega word printed on it 😅😅

20230317_095714.jpg

It's a nice looking watch to me...wont mind wearing it...but do mind the not so pocket easy price tag for a plastic...😂

• Haha! 2

fit.jpg

You buy car as your hobby ah? 😂 Actually how many cars you have liao? [confused]  Why need to keep your GTI mileage low le? 😅

• Haha! 2

On 3/17/2023 at 9:03 AM, Carbon82 said:

You sure or not, get this one to save mileage? Or is your GTi undergoing some special project (mod) for an extended period? :D

For me, I will consider getting one for PHV run at night, if I have nothing to do. Next time if you come across a PHV with MCF decal, it could be me... :D

@Loki a quick glance and I thought the photo you have posted is from Bundaberg factory display cabinet :D

BTW, I am more interested in the zero sugar Root Beer below. Can share where and how much you get them? 

Maybe true that his GTi is undergoing for some special project for 4 months, so need another to drive and buy this left 4 months car still cheaper to rent a car. 😅

Wa, he can drive to Malacca just for supper? This is a good thing about being young and energetic. Think i would also do that if i am still that young. Now at night ask me to stay out after 9pm, i start to feel tired and headache liao. 😂

• Haha! 5

On 3/17/2023 at 12:20 PM, 13177 said:

You buy car as your hobby ah? 😂 Actually how many cars you have liao? [confused]  Why need to keep your GTI mileage low le? 😅

GTI for real GF; this " 2nd car " for others, so that real GF does not know he is fetching other girlS or what he did with other girlS in his car 😁

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 10

On 3/17/2023 at 5:22 AM, therock said:

Not many bros can say they own multiple cars 👍 

HAHAHA this one doesn't count la, toy car

On 3/17/2023 at 8:25 AM, Mkl22 said:

no hassle at all leh, erm my GTI i got it in june at 84k, now 108k liao, so thought that i'd give it a rest these few months, just drive it once or twice a week

On 3/17/2023 at 9:03 AM, Carbon82 said:

golf_gti_tcr_016845ret.jpg

HAHAHAHA don't expose my OMGGGG but ya planning something around June/ early July, likely to drop in the IS38 hybrid turbo

On 3/17/2023 at 12:20 PM, 13177 said:

no la not hobby, actually i've always wanted to try the honda fit, so it's a good chance to try one at a decent price. Got family car also the F44 which I do drive from time to time

On 3/17/2023 at 12:29 PM, RH1667 said:

GTI for real GF; this " 2nd car " for others, so that real GF does not know he is fetching other girlS or what he did with other girlS in his car 😁

hahaha opposite la, real GF use honda fit , cos the fit is meant for GF , the model is "Honda Fit 1.3A GF" 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 8

You take the fit for the first blind date... if the girl likes you in an old COE car, that's good.. but ditch that gigantic spoiler...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 3