Your loot of the day

DACH

I ask you all ah, my hp wifi connection is very slow, but my router is no problem, how can I make my phone faster ah? or its fit one or my ph problem?  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

What's the download speed on 4G?

What's the download speed on wifi?

• Praise 1

What's the download speed on 4G?

What's the download speed on wifi?

oh just tried with 4G.

on my HW nova3i, 

on 4G download speed is 20mbps

on wifi, range between 9-45mbps, when I am very near the router i gets 45mbps, when I am at one corner of the hall, I get only like 8-9 mbps only.

so I try with my other phone, which is a xiaomi redmi note 4.

on 4G also about 20mbps

but on wifi, seated at the same corner of the hall, I get 101mbps... :wacko:

The rest of the family devices are all getting above 200mbps...  <_<

oh just tried with 4G.

on my HW nova3i,

on wifi, range between 9-45mbps, when I am very near the router i gets 45mbps, when I am at one corner of the hall, I get only like 8-9 mbps only.

on 4G also about 20mbps

The rest of the family devices are all getting above 200mbps... <_<

不要讲酱多,change phone [laugh]

wat movie u watching need faster ram ? :XD:

What else :XD:

I is also BTC until the cane comes out type...I'd religiously do the homework though...anything else wait till I play eat dump sleep first then talk or the cane to stop any dialogue.

Ok, seriously it's either your router or hp is having an issue...or it's really chi guay... hahaha

Ask your kids to stop using their electronic devices then try your hp wifi reception again - near and afar...

My 3 month old Linksys router also recently konk out. Haiz...Who says new is always better?

Your router got put a place with good ventilation?

Heat will spoil the router very fast one

I even have a usb powered fan to blow my router 24 hours

What else :XD:

Your router got put a place with good ventilation?

Heat will spoil the router very fast one

I even have a usb powered fan to blow my router 24 hours

It’s placed on top of the woofer box but neber turn on one.

So you tap the power from the router to run the USB fan to self ventilate?

Hypersonic

oh just tried with 4G.

on my HW nova3i, 

on 4G also about 20mbps

The rest of the family devices are all getting above 200mbps...  <_<

Nova 3i only have 2,4ghz. Maximum connection speed is wireless-n, i.e.  only 150 mbps.    Redmi latest cheapo phone from note 4 onward should have both 5ghz and 2.4hz..  

This nova 3i already have some online review saying it's wifi cannot even stream a 720p content properly. So I think this time it's the phone hardware problem, really can't be help.

• Praise 3

Nova 3i only have 2,4ghz. Maximum connection speed is wireless-n, i.e.  only 150 mbps.    Redmi latest cheapo phone from note 4 onward should have both 5ghz and 2.4hz..  

This nova 3i already have some online review saying it's wifi cannot even stream a 720p content properly. So I think this time it's the phone hardware problem, really can't be help.

KNN, looks like really like @jman888 said, need to change phone again... <_<  [:/]

Itâs placed on top of the woofer box but neber turn on one.

So you tap the power from the router to run the USB fan to self ventilate?

No no i use a separate usb charger to supply the power

I realized a lot of these electronic stuff spoil because of heat

• Praise 1

bought this xiaomi electric shaver for $12.90 that looks like Philips [laugh] got extra blade for sideburns.

Good to keep one in office in case I forgot to shave in the morning [laugh]

post-1109-0-64577400-1564449907_thumb.jpg

post-1109-0-67005600-1564449920_thumb.jpg

• Praise 4

(edited)

Just hooted..... Creative Outlier Air.... Should be good for Android Aptx user... Review pretty solid, price point also nice... Sgd 109 delivered. 

Will be used for my running and gym. 

attachicon.gif20190530_085522-picsay.jpg

attachicon.gif20190530_104851-picsay.jpg

I bought 2 units. One for my kid and one for my wife.

One was losing pairing and requires firmware update. Was asking them if there was a download available so I don't have to come in, Creative mentioned no.

So far after the update quite good.

Bought another pair the outlier Gold for the Sfxi edition at 139.

quite good as well.

Edited by Sdf4786k
  • Praise 3

Redmi Note 4 can hit 116mbps

[lipsrsealed]

WTF, I was already quite surprise to see my RM4 hitting 101mbps..

Thanks to your reminder, I tested the download speed of my HW on 4G in the open this morning, and managed to get 90mbps. 

So I have come to terms and accept what @ender said, that its a phone issue, and nothing much can be done. [:/]  [:(]

If you keep dropping the phone, the internal antanna may have come loose or broke. But if the hardware can only do 2.4ghz wi-fi then no point repairing, just get a new one.

No lah, this HW phone so far never drop even once, look like brand new, and still under warranty.

The xiaomi note 4 dropped a few times until the screen all crack also getting better download speed.  -_-

Hypersonic

No lah, this HW phone so far never drop even once, look like brand new, and still under warranty.

The xiaomi note 4 dropped a few times until the screen all crack also getting better download speed.  -_-

Save money and get the free TPG trial SIM card, then just stick to using mobile data at home. The free TPG trial SIM card has 2gb per day, should be more than enough. 

• Praise 1

Save money and get the free TPG trial SIM card, then just stick to using mobile data at home. The free TPG trial SIM card has 2gb per day, should be more than enough. 

Hmmmm, means change service provider? 

But 2GB a day is not only enough, is more than enough, is like 60gb a month siah... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Hypersonic

Hmmmm, means change service provider? 

But 2GB a day is not only enough, is more than enough, is like 60gb a month siah... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

No need to change provider, I believe the Nova 3i is dual SIM and 4G for both SIM. Just need to select TPG as your mobile data, and Voice can still be your original provider.

↡ Advertisement