Your loot of the day

DACH

I renewed SH just for the free world cup promotion, watch for one month now collecting dusts. [laugh]

haha never watch phoenix or NHK etc?

↡ Advertisement

Care to share the damage?

Always wanted a massage chair but haiz....house big enough only for stools where it can be stacked.

Bought it at $889.50 from ezbuy. Not as good as the top local brand, but comparable to their mid range product. You are right, need a big space to place the chair.

https://ezbuy.sg/product/51000368609753.html

Care to share the damage?

Always wanted a massage chair but haiz....house big enough only for stools where it can be stacked.

After 50% still expensive, I probably can get 3 more units from taobao with the local 50% discount price unless they can give 3 years warranty and after sale servicing including wear and tear of the chair rubber leather.

I believe this one still on 50% promotion, as small and space saving like an arm chair.

https://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2705935-your-loot-of-the-day/?p=6687055

Edited by Ghgan
  • Praise 1

Bought it at $889.50 from ezbuy. Not as good as the top local brand, but comparable to their mid range product. You are right, need a big space to place the chair.

https://ezbuy.sg/product/51000368609753.html

After 50% still expensive, I probably can get 3 more units from taobao with the local 50% discount price unless they can give 3 years warranty and after sale servicing including wear and tear of the chair rubber leather.

I opt for the model without the culf area for $1499, came with the foot massage in the post. You can opt out the foot massage with another $350 off the price.

come with 1 year warranty and 5 years free on-site cleaning service.

My bil supposedly wants to squeeze a massage chair into his room. Lol my sis not too happy.

this OTO model only takes up about 50cmx80cm floor area.

Yup, those model without the lower legs area are much cheaper. Initially wanted to get those model which cost around $500 plus inclusive of shipping and delivery to your house, but decided to spend a bit more for lower legs and feet massage. 

I opt for the model without the culf area for $1499, came with the foot massage in the post. You can opt out the foot massage with another $350 off the price.

come with 1 year warranty and 5 years free on-site cleaning service.

My bil supposedly wants to squeeze a massage chair into his room. Lol my sis not too happy.

But is for work isn't it?

Massage chair think not very suitable in hdb flat esp the new bto flat. Unless you are staying in those old type of 5 room or EA hdb, still can squeeze one into the house. 

• Praise 1

Massage chair think not very suitable in hdb flat esp the new bto flat. Unless you are staying in those old type of 5 room or EA hdb, still can squeeze one into the house. 

Actually I considering to get one last year but wife scolded me crazy [smash] , live in Bangkok why need massage chair just go outside home have cheap traditional Thai massage liao have many spa too. hehehehe this I cannot disagree with her.  [:p]

• Praise 4

Actually I considering to get one last year but wife scolded me crazy [smash] , live in Bangkok why need massage chair just go outside home have cheap traditional Thai massage liao have many spa too. hehehehe this I cannot disagree with her.  [:p]

I agreed with your wife also, having a machine massage chair really waste space in your house la. Got live massage just outside your home, dont waste it la. Lol.

• Praise 1

But is for work isn't it?

haha he very gian about massage chair currently.

But their rooms really not much space left. Cos my BIL stores his tennis goods in the condo also. He also have like equipment for restringing rackets etc. And still have to squeeze one more massage chair in now haha

haha he very gian about massage chair currently.

But their rooms really not much space left. Cos my BIL stores his tennis goods in the condo also. He also have like equipment for restringing rackets etc. And still have to squeeze one more massage chair in now haha

No wonder wife scold hahaha!!!

Actually I considering to get one last year but wife scolded me crazy [smash] , live in Bangkok why need massage chair just go outside home have cheap traditional Thai massage liao have many spa too. hehehehe this I cannot disagree with her. [:p]

Hehe :grin:
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3