Your loot of the day

DACH

Actually I considering to get one last year but wife scolded me crazy [smash] , live in Bangkok why need massage chair just go outside home have cheap traditional Thai massage liao have many spa too. hehehehe this I cannot disagree with her.  [:p]

yeah i agree.

If u towkay enough, u can hire someone to be your family masseuse full time  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Not bad, it have most of the features of a local product, bluetooth audio, zero gravity, air bag compress for both arms and non air compress for legs, neck and back head roller ball massage. Not as noisy in term of the motor and roller during operation.

The downside is the remote is dated and are all button are in chinese character. It also does not have a remote control stand beside the arm rest and it is a wired remote and no IOS or android app. Also the zero gravity does not have a rocking chair mode which most local model have to rock the user to sleep. If frequent used, due to wear and tear might have to grease the roller parts down the road to reduce the noise level.

The only annoying issue is that each time I start an massage program that covered all body areas, the arm compress will start almost immediately before I had a chance to place the remote to the massage chair side pocket.

Last but not least, the warranty is good as none, as it does not make economic sense to send back to China for warranty service.

Although this massage chair cannot be compare against local premium massage chair, the closest comparable product is miuvo which you can try out at tampines giant.

https://miuvoshop.com.sg/products/

If you are living in hdb or condo, the massage chair box might be too big enter by the main door, probably need to unbox it along the corridor. After that, it is simple to push into any bedroom as the width of the chair is smaller than the door wide. You will need a 160mm by 780mm space to put the chair with at least a 3cm clearance space behind the chair if you are putting it against a wall.

Keen to buy one too. Care to share feedback, bro?

• Praise 3

I agreed with your wife also, having a machine massage chair really waste space in your house la. Got live massage just outside your home, dont waste it la. Lol.

yeah i agree.

If u towkay enough, u can hire someone to be your family masseuse full time  [laugh]

Actually I was being stupid. If can massage at home then no more excuse to go out massage.  [:p]

Actually I was being stupid. If can massage at home then no more excuse to go out massage.  [:p]

envy you buddy...got very understanding wife... :a-toast:  [thumbsup]

• Praise 3

yeah i agree.

Just home from massage

3hrs Thai traditional massage, loosen up all the bones and muscles, paid 870 baht or $39 (gave masseur 300 baht or $13.50 for her excellent service)

ILDmgOd.jpg

Courses

TKfy7e9.jpg

(more photos in the thai thread - https://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2711591-makan-in-thailand/page-26?do=findComment&comment=6729858)

• Praise 3

Mine came liao. Give my son gaming pc use very fast. Thanks for recommending. [thumbsup]

Also loot this one for him:

Sapphire Radeon Nitro+ RX 590 8GB GDDR5 Dual HDMI/ DVI-D/ Dual DP OC w/ Backplate Special Edition (UEFI) PCI-E Graphic Cards 11289-01-20G https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07K12KNHG/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_BzRtDbM4NT62V

I also bought the 8gb patriot ram for my kids laptop

Ok lah can use

Cheap can work can already :XD:

• Praise 3

Bro mustank personal recommend

AquaBliss High Output 12-Stage Shower Filter - Reduces Dry Itchy Skin, Dandruff, Eczema, and Dramatically Improves The Condition of Your Skin, Hair and Nails - Chrome (SF100) https://www.amazon.c...i_yi6tDbT2KFGDN

Remove chlorine

Very good my wife got eczema and Kee loid day very good

I use already also say it is true

AquaBliss High Output 12-Stage Shower Filter - Reduces Dry Itchy Skin, Dandruff, Eczema, and Dramatically Improves The Condition of Your Skin, Hair and Nails - Chrome (SF100) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MUBU0YC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_yi6tDbT2KFGDN

• Praise 2

Bro mustank personal recommend

AquaBliss High Output 12-Stage Shower Filter - Reduces Dry Itchy Skin, Dandruff, Eczema, and Dramatically Improves The Condition of Your Skin, Hair and Nails - Chrome (SF100) https://www.amazon.c...i_yi6tDbT2KFGDN

Remove chlorine

Very good my wife got eczema and Kee loid day very good

I use already also say it is true

u also got Eczema ? like very small , can remove the chlorine so well ? 

• Praise 3

u also got Eczema ? like very small , can remove the chlorine so well ?

No no not very small

In fact a bit too big

I think probably only can use only for those overhead shower because the casing is made of plastic

If fit to hand held shower is too big

• Praise 1

No no not very small

In fact a bit too big

I think probably only can use only for those overhead shower because the casing is made of plastic

If fit to hand held shower is too big

but like that where got enough time for it to filter off the Chlorine during bathing 

• Praise 5

but like that where got enough time for it to filter off the Chlorine during bathing

Really don’t know

But the hair feel better

I suspect they reduce thebchorline significantly

post-57008-0-85361400-1565528220_thumb.jpg

Just came back from japan. Bought the new mudman. Quad sensor, no multi band 6 and no tough solar. Haven got the chance to play with the bluetooth feature though. The new carbon core tech really makes the watch much lighter. But surprisely, the watch din come with a master of g box.

Here pictured with the old mudmaster, frogman and gulfmaster which i brought along with on the trip.

• Praise 6