Your loot of the day

DACH

1 hour ago, mersaylee said:

Where to find delifrance nowadays? Is the one at KKH still there? 

west side i know west mall and jem both have..^_^[laugh][laugh]

• Praise 3

1 hour ago, Vratenza said:

My loot of the day.. From Lazada.... Now still in process of updating the firmware. 20200221_115632-picsay.thumb.jpg.c68c85ad3bcfc5d30add62971b321809.jpg

This one better than the ones from Creative???

• Praise 1

5 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

I recommend you

Redmi Airdot. Value for $$$.

I using TWS from Aliexpress, only give max 2 hours time. Looking for one that give more, like 5 to 6 hrs play time. Redmi Airdot, how many hours? Real life usage, dont want the specs cos may not be real.

2 hours ago, Adrianli said:

This one better than the ones from Creative???

Still testing, but so far I find it better.

The thing that irritates me about creative outliers is the case design, i cannot just plonk the buds into the charging "seats" and just close...i have to push down and wriggle the buds to make sure that the buds are connected properly despite the magnetic holder (individual blue lights at the end of the case) before I slight them close. If not connected properly, the buds do not recharge and you realize that your device is still connected to the ear buds and you do not get any sound notifications. It gets better after I wipe down the contacts with alcohol swabs...but still occasionally you have to just doubcheck.

This jabra case design is much better, very low profile, the buds just plonk and held down nicely, the red flashing lights on the buds themselves tells you that it is successfully disconnected from your device and is charging. the cover close nicely with a magnetic clasp and doesn't open up even if held upside down and shaking.

sound quality and connection quality is just slightly better than creative outliers.

the app is pretty decent and you are able to set noise pass through and the EQ you prefer. 

on paper and from youtube reviews, seem like this battery life is above average, about 6hr per charge.

For comparison on the size difference... 

20200221_165628-picsay.thumb.jpg.daf0799ed8e2b0b708e6144bc779fd9b.jpg

Edited by Vratenza
  • Praise 3

3 hours ago, Adrianli said:

I using TWS from Aliexpress, only give max 2 hours time. Looking for one that give more, like 5 to 6 hrs play time. Redmi Airdot, how many hours? Real life usage, dont want the specs cos may not be real.

I use it mostly for running.  Haven't use it more than 1 hr yet.  Will tell you next week after i try longer hours.

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, Adrianli said:

TWS is generic term, which brand? why you need to listen for so long? 2 hours of non interrupt listening should be enough and need to stop and rest liao [sweatdrop]

1 minute ago, Jman888 said:

TWS is generic term, which brand? why you need to listen for so long? 2 hours of non interrupt listening should be enough and need to stop and rest liao [sweatdrop]

Sit aeroplane from Taiwan to SG. Was using it on the budget airline. After two hours, staring at the wall, no more music.

Also when i take bus. Got music when go places. Not enough juice for return bus trip. I took bus 143 from Toa Payoh to Jurong East and Jurong East back to Toa Payoh. One way, 1.5 hrs.

And when I walk home from SGH, 3 hours walk. Walk halfway no music ler.

1 hour ago, Adrianli said:

Sit aeroplane from Taiwan to SG. Was using it on the budget airline. After two hours, staring at the wall, no more music.

Also when i take bus. Got music when go places. Not enough juice for return bus trip. I took bus 143 from Toa Payoh to Jurong East and Jurong East back to Toa Payoh. One way, 1.5 hrs.

And when I walk home from SGH, 3 hours walk. Walk halfway no music ler.

Base on your requirement, creative outlier shld be the best bang for buck for your needs.... Battery life very good and very good price for the performance. The jabra is more than 2x the price and the additional improvement may not be with 2x what you paid for. 

I remembered I have no problem lasting 3-4hrs on a flight to Japan while watching downloaded netflix drama on my android phone. And it can last even longer... Just that I have to stop because landing Liao.... Once you put it back into the casing, it will start charging (the case supposed to have additional 2 charges at least) 

• Praise 3

On 2/21/2020 at 3:03 PM, Adrianli said:

Redmi Airdot can play continuosly for 3 - 4hrs.  After that, it takes 1 hr to charge.

The box can charge 3 times.  The 3rd time is 30 minutes charge.

• Praise 2