Your loot of the day

DACH

Internal Moderator
1 hour ago, Carbon82 said:

Party pack, 1.13Kg for $10.80. At NTUC Joo Koon. Wife said so big packet will eat until constipation... :D:D

QOJkGX4.jpg

6W6Ss3L.jpg

Must make this hat to go along.

The-Editble-Salsa-Hat-1.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

🤣

• Haha! 7

On 12/6/2020 at 1:38 PM, Lala81 said:

this type of parallel import oreos u want just go value$ shop to buy lah. Dont need stock up. Got a lot.
And price sure wont lose to NTUC on discount.

buy so many oreos, use for baking. Eat very heaty lol.

Dont know why when old liao eat biscuits would feel very heaty? But when young that time, eat lots of biscuit also no feel heaty lo. Lol. Last time i can one person eat whole tin of butter cookies also no heaty. But now only eat 2-3 pieces throat dry, or ulcer pop up liao.

Edited by 13177

Went with my girl to CCP over the Back Friday weekend to get new shoes for her. I ended up getting a pair of Ultraboost 19 at about $88 for myself. Production 6/2019. still acceptable to me lah.

• Praise 5

Internal Moderator
15 hours ago, Heartlander said:

Went with my girl to CCP over the Back Friday weekend to get new shoes for her. I ended up getting a pair of Ultraboost 19 at about $88 for myself. Production 6/2019. still acceptable to me lah.

how to see year of production on a shoe?

Your method of buying shoe is like buying tyre. I like! :a-m1212:

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, kobayashiGT said:

Now then i know shoes got indicate date of production?! 

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, kobayashiGT said:

17 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Now then i know shoes got indicate date of production?! 

reverse side of the label at the shoe tongue. should be a year number, eg xxxx19 there.

same as jogging t shirts, also can be found on small label next to washing label.

I don't think its stadardised like car tyres, so different brands will have different ways of coding it. But can still argaration. 

Edited by Blueray
  • Praise 6

Internal Moderator
18 minutes ago, Blueray said:

reverse side of the label at the shoe tongue. should be a year number, eg xxxx19 there.

same as jogging t shirts, also can be found on small label next to washing label.

I don't think its stadardised like car tyres, so different brands will have different ways of coding it. But can still argaration. 

WOAH! really have leh! This is so cool!

IMG_3947.jpg

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

2 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

Wah you mean you do not know all along? This is so important when buy from discount outlets haha. You want discount, but do not want old shoes as will not last.

A staff at the Nike outlet in CCP actually told me their shoes are all less than a year old. I confirmed mostly true by cursory check, but still can find a couple that are older than a year. But overall quite impressed.

• Praise 3

41 minutes ago, Heartlander said:

Wah you mean you do not know all along? This is so important when buy from discount outlets haha. You want discount, but do not want old shoes as will not last.

A staff at the Nike outlet in CCP actually told me their shoes are all less than a year old. I confirmed mostly true by cursory check, but still can find a couple that are older than a year. But overall quite impressed.

Wah, Continental ah...  

:😁

Screenshot_20201207-183517.png

• Praise 1

I avoid Nike shoe for many years now, as the sole of my last 2 pairs of Nike came off after a period it was not wore. This never happen to my Adidas and Puma.. 

2 hours ago, Blueray said:

After market seat for cars like recaro also got date code. I think after past certain date the seat cannot be use for racing sports event 

• Praise 1

adidas adizero boston 9. USD$ 45. I don't need running anymore shoes, but at this price for the latest current model and colorway, can't miss this.

Boston 9.jpg

• Praise 8