Your loot of the day

DACH

Internal Moderator
32 minutes ago, Blueray said:

how come you people need so many pairs of shoes one hah ? [confused]

Different occasion different type of grip mah.

Sometimes I like it slippery, sometimes I like it grippy. Sometimes I walk on mud, so need to be outdoor-ish. hahahahahha.

4 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

Recently just bought shoebox organiser to replace my "OG" shoebox. I realise that when my shoe is kept inside the old shoebox, i always never realise I have that shoe. So I bought this that can see thru. So I can see what shoe I have! 🙂

3E6E6EFF-9EF7-46F7-8D65-C1B69C7E2D63.thumb.JPG.df0e2cd88aac325933d8c25522b1c9d4.JPG

https://www.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Goods/Goods.aspx?goodscode=641875666

Order and collect form your nearest 7-eleven. then you ca save on the shipping also!

The shoes not smelly with not much open ventilation?

• Haha! 3

Internal Moderator
1 hour ago, Adrianli said:

I dunno. First day of usage only. I got buy silica gel pack. Haven't come. haha.

• Haha! 1

7 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

Recently just bought shoebox organiser to replace my "OG" shoebox. I realise that when my shoe is kept inside the old shoebox, i always never realise I have that shoe. So I bought this that can see thru. So I can see what shoe I have! 🙂

3E6E6EFF-9EF7-46F7-8D65-C1B69C7E2D63.thumb.JPG.df0e2cd88aac325933d8c25522b1c9d4.JPG

Order and collect form your nearest 7-eleven. then you ca save on the shipping also!

You one person have so many shoes siah!😅

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Adrianli said:

Got that small little hole for ventilation lo?! 😂

41 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Got that small little hole for ventilation lo?! 😂

Ventilation = movement of air. Stale air not equal to Ventilation. 

• Haha! 1

The sight of all those shoes look ugly. Should keep them in close door shoe cabinet.

By the way do yours wash to the shoes or never? I wash mine every two weeks once or at least wash it once a month. 

On 11/28/2020 at 9:54 PM, Stratovarius said:

Arrived! 😁IMG_20201128_130531.thumb.jpg.8678d1f29b94173c3e42296027a4c54e.jpg

IMG_20201128_131008.thumb.jpg.10603635de1284941056ab2a015d6036.jpg

I dont know what voodoo sony did to the anc but it's really good. The low end is abit too rich to my liking but overall is a very good pair of cans. 

better price than this?

20201212_224043.jpg

1 hour ago, Stratovarius said:

That's a good price. I bought around 360. You bought?😁

i cannot afford and i also can't tell the different [laugh]

so i bought cheaper one from aliexpress [sweatdrop]

• Haha! 1

27 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

i cannot afford and i also can't tell the different [laugh]

so i bought cheaper one from aliexpress [sweatdrop]

The ad says " don't think, just buy" leh. Lol

The xm3 are getting quite cheap now. My friend bought one @ slightly over 200 and I think they are more vfm than xm4 even with the fact than xm3 has a stronger bass.

Which one u hoot from ali? I'm not sure about headphones but Ali has very good iem like the kz. I have the as10 and they sound fantastic. Recently they released the as16 and I'm quite keen to try that out. Money no enough. Lol.

• Praise 1

On 12/10/2020 at 3:03 PM, kobayashiGT said:

U have Imelda Marcos DNA 😂 

• Haha! 5

1 hour ago, Stratovarius said:

The ad says " don't think, just buy" leh. Lol

The xm3 are getting quite cheap now. My friend bought one @ slightly over 200 and I think they are more vfm than xm4 even with the fact than xm3 has a stronger bass.

Which one u hoot from ali? I'm not sure about headphones but Ali has very good iem like the kz. I have the as10 and they sound fantastic. Recently they released the as16 and I'm quite keen to try that out. Money no enough. Lol.

i got the anker soundcore life Q30 instead, checked amazon but no discount, got it at quite reasonable price from anker store in aliexpress after some discounts and rebates, with free delivery.

maxresdefault (1).jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5