Your loot of the day

DACH

23 hours ago, 13177 said:

Wonder how it helps?

Anti-fatigue mats are designed to reduce fatigue caused by standing for long periods on a hard surface (e.g., cement floors).

They are often used to reduce foot and lower limb disorders as well as stress on spinal / back for people who stand in a position for long duration. 

Due to my back problem, if I stand in a static position on hard floor for 15 min or longer, I can feel the discomfort at my lower back and it can become painful after about an hour. 

When I tried mat, discomfort has reduce greatly and no pain after an hour. Probably only people with back problems can feel the impact. My wife said very soft, good, but what is the diff huh? :D

10 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

Just in case you wanna use the mat for yoga also. hahahahahahahahah

This mat is too small for yoga lah. My daughter and wife do have proper yoga mat for their exercise needs. 

8 hours ago, mersaylee said:

The end result is left to right or right to left after 100 days? Carbon82 asked 😁

Screenshot_20211123_112851.jpg

Sorry but what is the diff? Same person right? If judging by the YouTube cover, the one in the right seems more flexible, so should be after 100 days? 

• Praise 9

7 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

Due to my back problem, if I stand in a static position on hard floor for 15 min or longer, I can feel the discomfort at my lower back and it can become painful after about an hour. 

When I tried mat, discomfort has reduce greatly and no pain after an hour. 

Boss, curious question here.. 🤔.

You purchased this anti-fatigue mat for home use right?

But at home, who asked you to stand static on hard floor  for more then 15mins?

Is it you naughty 不听话,被罚站 ah? 🤭

• Haha! 11

1 minute ago, Twister said:

cooking and wash dishes lor.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

18 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

Anti-fatigue mats are designed to reduce fatigue caused by standing for long periods on a hard surface (e.g., cement floors).

They are often used to reduce foot and lower limb disorders as well as stress on spinal / back for people who stand in a position for long duration. 

When I tried mat, discomfort has reduce greatly and no pain after an hour. Probably only people with back problems can feel the impact. My wife said very soft, good, but what is the diff huh? :D

Like that if you take MRT/bus and if no seat and have to stand for a ride more than 15 mins, then you have problem liao? This mat sounds like not bad for people with lower back problem.

2 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

This mat is too small for yoga lah. My daughter and wife do have proper yoga mat for their exercise needs. 

Sorry but what is the diff? Same person right? If judging by the YouTube cover, the one in the right seems more flexible, so should be after 100 days? 

Wouldn't wearing a pair of scholl or sketches slippers better than a place mat at home? 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

28 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Wouldn't wearing a pair of scholl or sketches slippers better than a place mat at home? 

That's what I thought - it's like laying the entire house with the anti fatigue mat..... 

• Haha! 2

10 hours ago, Twister said:

Naughty corner!🤣

• Haha! 3

8 hours ago, mersaylee said:

Unless the intent is for something else. 

His wife said the mat very soft.

🤣

Edited by Kopites
  • Haha! 4

21 hours ago, Twister said:

I pai miah no maid, so have to cook and wash lah... 

If 不听话,被罚站, do you think I am allowed to use the mat? No 榴莲壳 I tau chio already lor :D:D

21 hours ago, 13177 said:

Like that if you take MRT/bus and if no seat and have to stand for a ride more than 15 mins, then you have problem liao? This mat sounds like not bad for people with lower back problem.

Once upon the time, I can stand (feet on floor, not the other type of stand) for >3 consecutive days... But now *sigh*...

I am now relying on a good pair of shoes when I am going out, especially when I have to walk alot or take public transport. 

19 hours ago, mersaylee said:

I have been wearing skechers shoes for many years, but have yet to come across a good pair of slippers. BTW, I have not been to Skechers outlet for >1.5 years so there might be new additions in their line up which suit my need. Time for me to visit their outlet store this weekend... 

The thing with me is that if the cushion is too soft (found in some of their older memory foam series), the support is not good for me as well.

In office, I have been using this particular type of insole for my safety shoes, which provide just enough cushion / support. But only available from Amazon and price is ~$30/pair. Thus buying the mat is the next best thing for now. 

pNrQVB8.jpg

Gklsr3Q.jpg

11 hours ago, Kopites said:

Unless the intent is for something else. 

His wife said the mat very soft.

🤣

Wah lau friend, bed softer lah... :D:D

i-know-what-youre-thinking.jpg

• Praise 8
  • Haha! 10

On 11/23/2021 at 8:21 PM, Carbon82 said:

Sorry but what is the diff? Same person right? If judging by the YouTube cover, the one in the rigstood in the coldht seems more flexible, so should be after 100 days? 

Pal, you are too young to be suffering from what you've described!

IIRC, you were the winner standing overnight in the cold at a shopping mall once upon the time!

Why not try some tcm or supplements to relief the pain/discomfort?

• Praise 1

On 11/2/2021 at 6:57 PM, Lala81 said:

Need to cure for 3 days. 

It's what's provided by the prc sellers. Haha I guess I will update if they drop off after some time. 

Just whitish epoxy paste in small 5gm squeeze tubes. 

I'm most worried about the towel bar. Cos that is one solid piece of metal. It's supposed to be a dual option adhesive vs drilling one, but I can't for the life of me understand how to mount it. These chinese don't like to provide instructions. 

@Lala81 

if they don't bond well, or show signs of losing grip,... try Wessbond glue .. they have many types for different purposes, go to any hardware shop 五金店, they will recommend a suitable one.  Each cost less than $5, they bond longer that your accessories.    I used one  tube to glue a 10kg Ikea Lettan mirror 1m by 1m to the wall tiles in the bathroom twice, the first one lasted more than 10years... I had to changed it as the mirror became rusty.  So last year or beginning of this year, bought a new mirror, used the same glue, guarantee, confirmed & chop will not drop . .  . 

wessbond.JPG

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 9