Your loot of the day

DACH

搞笑行动。

My tefal flat bottomed wok the non stick coating is chui Liao so can't really do non stick. Wanted to make Xmas pancakes for the kids so semi impulse buy this 32cm wok plus 26 cm deep frying pan. 

But... Its not magnetic and hence can't be used for induction. Think I will palm off to my MIL. lol. 

20211219_170433_compress59.jpg

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 10

1 hour ago, Lala81 said:

搞笑行动。

My tefal flat bottomed wok the non stick coating is chui Liao so can't really do non stick. Wanted to make Xmas pancakes for the kids so semi impulse buy this 32cm wok plus 26 cm deep frying pan. 

But... Its not magnetic and hence can't be used for induction. Think I will palm off to my MIL. lol. 

20211219_170433_compress59.jpg

Use wok to make pan cake??? One pan cake at a time?

Hmm ideal one is frying pan of course. 

My tefal wok is a 36cm flat bottom one so it's approximately the size of a normal frying pan at the base. 

Of course most efficient would be a griddle or grill flat rectangle pan. But that would be pretty useless the rest of the time. 

Edited by Lala81

8 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Hmm ideal one is frying pan of course. 

My tefal wok is a 36cm flat bottom one so it's approximately the size of a normal frying pan at the base. 

Of course most efficient would be a griddle or grill flat rectangle pan. But that would be pretty useless the rest of the time. 

I just use a 14cm frying pan to make pancakes. If you have long and flat ladle, it makes flipping them a breeze. 

2 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

I just use a 14cm frying pan to make pancakes. If you have long and flat ladle, it makes flipping them a breeze. 

Pancakes are easy stuff.

But just that I want two non stick surfaces to make more pancakes at one go. Lol 

On 11/21/2021 at 10:59 AM, Jman888 said:

which brother you bought? [laugh]

joke aside, the volume of this frother is quite small, you can hardly make a 8oz cup of latte with that. I usually heat the milk up and use a cheap frother to froth it in a pitcher.

Screenshot_20211121-105656_Lazada.jpg

My loot arrived, after about 2 weeks. Paid ~$7.70 nett.

vmOdCSy.jpg

• Praise 17

20 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

My loot arrived, after about 2 weeks. Paid ~$7.70 nett.

vmOdCSy.jpg

next you need to get a pitcher to froth the hot milk [laugh]

Screenshot_20211223-093808_Shopee SG.jpg

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

On 12/9/2021 at 6:31 PM, Fitvip said:

Will they skid on hitting wet surfaces?

No too sure about that as I wear it at home. But judging by the look and feel of the material, it should ot be those slippery type (like those 'Japanese slipper'). Do take note that this sllpper is not as soft as other shoes from Skechers.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4