Your loot of the day

DACH

8 minutes ago, 13177 said:

This phone is the old style when dial one number, need to wait for the dialer to go one round? So if need to call someone very urgently, cannot use such phone?! Lol.

Can, just pull the dialer back with your index finger, pen or pencil lor. [laugh]

Edited by Mason016
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

8 hours ago, therock said:

So what's the 0-100 (degrees) timing ? 

About 4 to 5mins.

Just boiled a full pot of water. From press of button till it jumps up, 4mins 35secs.

Edited by Adrianli
  • Praise 5

Internal Moderator
1 hour ago, Adrianli said:

About 4 to 5mins.

Just boiled a full pot of water. From press of button till it jumps up, 4mins 35secs.

alfa-romeo-giulia-qv-11.png&f=1&nofb=1

Lai, whose kettle wanna challenge 4m35sec?

Best timing wins. 😂

• Haha! 8

12 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

Friend, you sure your boss is not running illegal pub / KTV in the office? :D:D

Haha, you came, I never collect any payment. And worse thing, no one drinking except a can of beer. My bosses are all legal guys. So no worries. I should host BBQ session next time😂

• Haha! 1

13 hours ago, 13177 said:

This phone is the old style when dial one number, need to wait for the dialer to go one round? So if need to call someone very urgently, cannot use such phone?! Lol.

aiyoh Unker ...... those dayz .... the numbers is very short short .... like only 4 or 5  digit nombors lah ... like can memorise the numbers for life .... now become 7 digits and more stress  and who knows more how much longer ..... at least in those good ol' days the other side they pick up quite fast (no need to redial also) now call bank or gahment dept or SIA  ....... like can take DUNNO how long also and listen to the crap " your phone call is important to us" BS .... only Polis nombor 999 is unchanged like for over 50 years for sure    

• Haha! 3

I paid $14 + $1 shipping and received this crap from a Shopee seller.

He got the bloody cheek to tell me to keep the item and refund me $1.

Fk him. This item is broken and totally unusable.

Well, I should say beware of buying from Shopee, if Shopee do not refund my full amount.

This is the black shop:

https://shopee.sg/💕Ready!💕-Heavy-Duty-Rolling-Toolbox-with-Foldable-Comfort-Handle-Removable-Top-Storage-Accessories-Organiser-i.140392688.5432118721?sp_atk=9c77b756-f30a-44c2-b8eb-3b125d834fd4

Do not buy anything from them !

I have read others who get damaged goods as well.

broken.jpg

• Praise 4
  • Shocked 3

6 minutes ago, Kb27 said:

I paid $14 + $1 shipping and received this crap from a Shopee seller.

He got the bloody cheek to tell me to keep the item and refund me $1.

Fk him. This item is broken and totally unusable.

Well, I should say beware of buying from Shopee, if Shopee do not refund my full amount.

This is the black shop:

https://shopee.sg/💕Ready!💕-Heavy-Duty-Rolling-Toolbox-with-Foldable-Comfort-Handle-Removable-Top-Storage-Accessories-Organiser-i.140392688.5432118721?sp_atk=9c77b756-f30a-44c2-b8eb-3b125d834fd4

Do not buy anything from them !

I have read others who get damaged goods as well.

broken.jpg

i thought for shopee as long as you dun release payment you can still raise a dispute for refund?

• Praise 1

2 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

i thought for shopee as long as you dun release payment you can still raise a dispute for refund?

I'm raising a dispute now with Shopee. First dispute was an undelivered $5 item, thanks to sinkpost. Second was a wrong description, a tap described as EU type, but came with US thread that cannot fit. But that shop was ok to the dispute, which was settled.

This one treat me like a beggar, offer me $1 for what I paid for damaged unusable goods. That's why I rather buy from Amazon, where possible and the price difference is not too great.

Unfortunately, my loot of the day is a sad one.

• Sad 2
  • Haha! 1

Just now, Kb27 said:

I'm raising a dispute now with Shopee. First dispute was an undelivered $5 item, thanks to sinkpost. Second was a wrong description, a tap described as EU type, but came with US thread that cannot fit. But that shop was ok to the dispute, which was settled.

This one treat me like a beggar, offer me $1 for what I paid for damaged unusable goods. That's why I rather buy from Amazon, where possible and the price difference is not too great.

for shopee i usually go direct to shopee, dun bother to message seller at all, show shopee the photo and let them deal with it.

• Praise 3

28 minutes ago, Kb27 said:

Last time I buy from Shopee a wifi card

the guy send me a usb card

i tell the seller he send wrong 

he ask me to buy a very small item (I think like 20c) from his listing but will send me the wifi card

since very small money, I try him. later he really send me the wifi card and told me to keep the usb card

Edited by Mustank
  • Praise 6
  • Haha! 2

55 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Last time I buy from Shopee a wifi card

the guy send me a usb card

i tell the seller he send wrong 

he ask me to buy a very small item (I think like 20c) from his listing but will send me the wifi card

since very small money, I try him. later he really send me the wifi card and told me to keep the usb card

No doubt some sellers are good, For a small sum of money to dispel a dispute, it is to their eventual gain in reputation and in turn reaps forward rewards.

Some sellers are short term minded, they only see an immediate dispute that they don't want to lose. Like this current dispute I have with the seller, he will continue shipping his items with no protection and when it's damaged, he thinks he can give $1 to quiet a dispute. When buyers spread what happens, he will find it hard to sell more.

I just received an LED lamp, and this seller was a stark contrast. The lamp was well wrapped like those used to wrap wine bottles. It cost a few cents more for him, but the deal goes through smoothly. I gave him 5 stars.

• Praise 5

On 2/10/2022 at 8:55 AM, kobayashiGT said:

alfa-romeo-giulia-qv-11.png&f=1&nofb=1

Lai, whose kettle wanna challenge 4m35sec?

Best timing wins. 😂

On 2/10/2022 at 9:56 AM, therock said:

I posted - 1.7l Kmix 3000W = 2mins 

Looks like all boil at different timing. My kettle 1.7L take 3 mins 55 sec to fully boiled.

• Haha! 2

Internal Moderator
1 minute ago, 13177 said:

Looks like all boil at different timing. My kettle 1.7L take 3 mins 55 sec to fully boiled.

did your wife question at your action? taking a stopwatch to track boiling point. 😂

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47wimfb07wgbkclllecp

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2