Your loot of the day

DACH

3 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

Wife bought this nano spray gun from neighbourhood group buy last week. The mist generated is very fine and seems to be able to cover a large surface per sweep. [thumbsup]

qdBHMqg.jpg

HMT4MOo.jpg

The size and weight (with 380ml bottle) is just nice, and allow good grip in the hand. 

Bro

what's this for?

disinfection ? I see luggage stores charging $10 per luggage .. 

9 minutes ago, therock said:

Bro

what's this for?

disinfection ? I see luggage stores charging $10 per luggage .. 

the one in the news? I find that quite stupid, pardon me [laugh]

Supersonic
30 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

the one in the news? I find that quite stupid, pardon me [laugh]

Disinfection luggage and interior of cars, many such service offered nowadays.

4 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

Wife bought this nano spray gun from neighbourhood group buy last week. The mist generated is very fine and seems to be able to cover a large surface per sweep. [thumbsup]

qdBHMqg.jpg

HMT4MOo.jpg

The size and weight (with 380ml bottle) is just nice, and allow good grip in the hand. 

I bought 2 (Not the same brand as yours). Both battery died in 6 months.

@therock I brought one to airport to spray a family member returning from overseas.  Before entering car,  sprayed her  from head to shoes, front and back.  Luggages (wheels too).  Many people were watching us, dun care, taking precautions is better than feeling sorry later. 

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 2

2 hours ago, TameDriver said:

@therock I brought one to airport to spray a family member returning from overseas.  Before entering car,  sprayed her  from head to shoes, front and back.  Luggages (wheels too).  Many people were watching us, dun care, taking precautions is better than feeling sorry later. 

Thanks for the reply 

Sounds very Chinese- they spray everything haha

but I hate to tell you - there’s no evidence based medicine.. you don’t see our frontline staff or healthcare workers doing it.. even when working in the dorms .. 

cleaning or wiping down the luggage after a trip is useful even in normal times - prevents fomites, bed bugs and bugs in soil from coming into our homes - especially since many store their luggage under the beds or in the wardrobe..

• Praise 4

Supersonic
9 hours ago, TameDriver said:

If return from overseas no choice, but if go holiday and come back need to do all these things, i rather dont go during this covid period. 😅 

Internal Moderator
12 hours ago, RadX said:

Needed sunglasses so went w the Stories😂

D0553710-EF3A-498D-81A0-DF633EF406C8.jpeg

Boss, like that you drive, no need dash cam liao lor. first person view. 😁

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

If return from overseas no choice, but if go holiday and come back need to do all these things, i rather dont go during this covid period. 😅 

Bro it’s a SOP

that isn’t the answer if you’re trying to clean your bags

a basic high pressure spray will do the same but make sure your bags are waterproof ok

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

My son's Ipad Air (with M1 chip) + Apple Pencil (2nd Gen) + cheapo Shopee magnetic fold cover.

Let's hope he use it for drawing more than youtube.....

20220615_215441-picsay.thumb.jpg.9b11086a7225f49a0fe49925a4feac87.jpg20220615_220038-picsay.thumb.jpg.cf07f0dce3c7565486818c2bdfb92922.jpg

Thanks @RadX

• Praise 7

1 hour ago, code10 said:

@Vratenza You are such a loving father.  Is your son doing graphic courses or a keen artist?

Can I call you, father too so I could have an ipad? 😛

He is quite artistically inclined....only 10 yrs old though. 

Unfortunately, if I ever suddenly have another son out of nowhere, you probably have to pay white gold instead of getting an ipad. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

10 minutes ago, Vratenza said:

He is quite artistically inclined....only 10 yrs old though. 

Unfortunately, if I ever suddenly have another son out of nowhere, you probably have to pay white gold instead of getting an ipad. 

Haha my friend bought an ipad for the same reason. Lol

3 hours ago, code10 said:

@Vratenza You are such a loving father.  Is your son doing graphic courses or a keen artist?

Can I call you, father too so I could have an ipad? 😛

Walaoeh. for an ipad you kio lang cho lao peh? HAHAHAHAH:omg:

• Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Fitvip said:

Walaoeh. for an ipad you kio lang cho lao peh? HAHAHAHAH:omg:

Hang cheng pai. Anything free is good now.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3