Your loot of the day

DACH

Marshal Willen portable bluetooth speaker with microphone function. 

Amazing sound and volume for such a compact device! Stackable (even louder and potentially fill larger space) with all the latest generation Marshall Bluetooth speakers.

Good water resistance and rugged rock solid construction. Recommend if you are in market for a portable bluetooth speaker.

20220803_204721-picsay.thumb.jpg.2c13f21f4a646b233bb72a209bbb0bed.jpg

• Praise 13

On 8/1/2022 at 8:05 AM, Kb27 said:

2 days only at $53. Now it's back up to $70. Have to wait again, if you're interested. 😃

This is a good basic model, with lithium-ion battery, no unnecessary bells and whistles.

Mine died shortly after two years. Otherwise I like it cos it has a smaller brush head compared to the Zenyum I bought to replace it. 

Supercharged

Just ordered a Beelink Mini S PC from Amazon SG.  Paid $208 after discounts. Specs is Celeron N5095 + 8gb RAM + 256GB SSD + Win 11 Pro.

Screenshot_20220807-181901~2.png

• Praise 6

On 6/10/2022 at 3:09 PM, Vratenza said:

6.6 sale..... Had been in my cart for the longest time.... Only when clock 23:56 that finally click the buy button... 

Tbh, the price had been more or less there for the last few sales period... I have just been procrastinating to spend on awant than a need... 

20220610_075435-picsay.thumb.jpg.a302720d92c850f8ee2e57bbdceb7f61.jpg

Got mine about 3 years back, been using it every month to cut my botak head myself every month and still working fine.  The built-in battery can last quite a few hours of operating time, so literally need to change only every 6 to 9 months. And it is very well-used in my family where my kids would also use it to trim their fringes etc. Even come with attachment to trim nostril hair. Hope you find your useful too.

• Praise 4

6 minutes ago, Heartlander said:

Got mine about 3 years back, been using it every month to cut my botak head myself every month and still working fine.  The built-in battery can last quite a few hours of operating time, so literally need to change only every 6 to 9 months. And it is very well-used in my family where my kids would also use it to trim their fringes etc. Even come with attachment to trim nostril hair. Hope you find your useful too.

i also have one of this elephant at home :D

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

20 minutes ago, Heartlander said:

TBH, have yet to take it out of box yet ....😆

ok, national day opening ceremony now that you reminded me...😁

• Haha! 2

16 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

i also have one of this elephant at home :D

Since bought already might as well take it out to use. At least good to trim nostril hair haha. 

• Haha! 1

5 minutes ago, Vratenza said:

TBH, have yet to take it out of box yet ....😆

ok, national day opening ceremony now that you reminded me...😁

I read previously your son is 10 years old? Definitely useful to trim his hair last minute on Sunday nights when necessary if he forgot to cut his hair for school inspection the following day haha. 

One reason I chose this over other brands had been that the blade does not need oiling and is self-sharpening so is maintenance free.

Was considering getting another tablet on sale. 

But ha decided not to. Bought some frozen salmon and more children books. Good thing about Lazada is the Lazada bonus generally stacks on top of seller coupon for this category. 

1 minute ago, Lala81 said:

Was considering getting another tablet on sale. 

But ha decided not to. Bought some frozen salmon and more children books. Good thing about Lazada is the Lazada bonus generally stacks on top of seller coupon for this category. 

didn't bother about 8.8 vouchers earlier, hence didn't collect enough vouchers.

now last minutes want to buy a samsung phone not much voucher to apply, have to collect more in this 2 days before check out [laugh]

• Haha! 2

Just now, Jman888 said:

didn't bother about 8.8 vouchers earlier, hence didn't collect enough vouchers.

now last minutes want to buy a samsung phone not much voucher to apply, have to collect more in this 2 days before check out [laugh]

Can stack meh. I only got Lazada bonus. The 4 dollar off every 50 bucks thing. 

The hp model I was looking for is an older flagship model so it's already more or less discounted. No additional discount.

Turbocharged
9 hours ago, Lala81 said:

Can stack meh. I only got Lazada bonus. The 4 dollar off every 50 bucks thing. 

The hp model I was looking for is an older flagship model so it's already more or less discounted. No additional discount.

yah today 8.8 discount not as good

$4 off every $50 is not even 10% lor

• Praise 1

Bought this to play with my mum, no joke. She enjoy it when someone introduced the game to her, and we all think that is something worth encouraging. 

oWZZcGL.jpg

FobNlrK.jpg

Bought from Lazada at ~$17, cheap but the quality is so so only. 

• Praise 10

7 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

Bought this to play with my mum, no joke. She enjoy it when someone introduced the game to her, and we all think that is something worth encouraging. 

oWZZcGL.jpg

FobNlrK.jpg

Bought from Lazada at ~$17, cheap but the quality is so so only. 

I just read a cna article this morning on the tanglin halt old residents after their move. They play this at the elderly center. 

Edited by Lala81
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2