Your loot of the day

DACH

On 11/13/2022 at 2:06 PM, Carbon82 said:

For my son. Paid $1000 for this telco set, which come with 2 years local warranty. 

The display and photo quality is really top notch. 

P7j3bze.jpg

i6nwUi3.jpg

pztqLwj.jpg

jozwOMc.jpg

seems like there are a few Oppo users here (moi included), think useful to start a general discussion thread for Oppo for sharing and knowledge base ?

happy to start one if you think so. 

• Praise 4

8 hours ago, Blueray said:

seems like there are a few Oppo users here (moi included), think useful to start a general discussion thread for Oppo for sharing and knowledge base ?

happy to start one if you think so. 

Good suggestion, you go ahead to start one for Oppo users. I will support fully.

Maybe I will start another for Vivo (if we have enough Vivo users here) when my loot arrive. I just bite the bullet and got the latest Vivo X Fold+ during 11.11 sales. [:p]

vivo-x-fold-plus-3.jpg

vivo-x-fold-plus-5.jpg

@Lala81 yes, the X5 Pro is priced quite reasonabe as compare to mobile phone shop pricing, which is easily $1.2K or higher.

I have been monitoring the pricing on Carousell for about a week plus and whenever there is a telco set put up by owner (price typically between $1020 to $1050), it will be snapped up within hours.

And lucky me, when I was checking out few days ago during lunch time, this seller post $1K quick deal. MTL. Collected the set on the same night with telco receipt provided. She paid just $98 with a 2 year contract, easy money. 

• Praise 12
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

Good suggestion, you go ahead to start one for Oppo users. I will support fully.

Maybe I will start another for Vivo (if we have enough Vivo users here) when my loot arrive. I just bought the latest Vivo X Fold+ during 11.11 [:p]

vivo-x-fold-plus-3.jpg

vivo-x-fold-plus-5.jpg

@Lala81 yes, the X5 Pro is priced quite reasonabe as compare to mobile phone shop pricing, which is easily $1.2K or higher.

I have been monitoring the pricing on Carousell for about a week plus and whenever there is a telco set put up by owner (price typically between $1020 to $1050), it will be snapped up within hours.

And lucky me, when I was checking out few days ago during lunch time, this seller post $1K quick deal. MTL. Collected the set on the same night with telco receipt provided. She paid just $98 with a 2 year contract, easy money. 

I'm ok cos other than a better battery life and a slightly more efficient processor, the x5p is almost the same as the x3p (the camera systems was unchanged).

I couldnt find any telco set in my previous months of searching on carousell, albeit i was focused more on x3pro to save some money. Mostly have those like 1 month old phone sold by some 2nd hand shops.

• Praise 1

17 hours ago, Adrianli said:

My 11.11 loot arrived. Friday ordered, Tuesday arrived. That was fast from China.

20221115_165444.thumb.jpg.9168cdb759080edde7cc54b4a93efc25.jpg

20221115_170649.thumb.jpg.d17cc4a40c5d49e50230d453bb04a185.jpg

Show us how did ti fly, I crash a few before I tried DJI and then stuck to it. Control is so easy with DJI. Helicopters I think even much harder

42 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Show us how did ti fly, I crash a few before I tried DJI and then stuck to it. Control is so easy with DJI. Helicopters I think even much harder

This is supposed to be the easier helicopter to fly and for acrobatics.

• Praise 3

13 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

This is supposed to be the easier helicopter to fly and for acrobatics.

Interesting, now is to know the flight time exactly and see how it practically works well for you. Haha

On 11/13/2022 at 9:09 PM, Jman888 said:

I loot the X2 in April but only get to use it once, waiting for the overseas holiday [laugh]

Like the drone I bought, only used one time during vacation.

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Tkseah said:

RC helicopter no need license to fly?

Any craft above 250g need to register with CAAS. This heli need.

Need license to fly if heli is heavier than 1.5kg. Any heli above the blade length of 500mm sure to be over 1.5kg This one is 200mm, already 500+g.

• Praise 4

1 hour ago, inlinesix said:

I don't know the cut-off details.  Must check b4 fly.

I met quite a few buggers at the field also dont know the rules, especially got one guy who claimed that he was from Astar. I am surprised that such ignorant flier also can work for Astar.

• Haha! 5

1 hour ago, Adrianli said:

I met quite a few buggers at the field also dont know the rules, especially got one guy who claimed that he was from Astar. I am surprised that such ignorant flier also can work for Astar.

I was told a few times about the registration of drone at Tuas CIQ 

9 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

My 11.11 must buy item arrived. Only $11.13 per carton from Redmart with free delivery when I purchased 6 cartons (over $60).

20221116_163932.thumb.jpg.8d01c1d2bdd4b93e1d2f1f7feaea6976.jpg

The delivery man very charm.... sibeh siong.... 🤔😓😮💨

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 6