Your loot of the day

DACH

Yeah, my 512GB / 12GB Ram Vivo X Fold + has arrived (from HK), after 11 days of eager anticipation. [:)]

@Tohto yes China phone are getting more expensive (mine cost twice as much as my son's Oppo X5 Pro) but their features and quality can fight big brand like Apple and Samsung with ease.

qcmJ64h.jpg

6RCi3Ai.jpg

PKYsFC1.jpg

b5Yx677.jpg

viSnxXZ.jpg

vOPenHF.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 20

On 11/23/2022 at 8:28 PM, Carbon82 said:

Yeah, my 512GB / 12GB Ram Vivo X Fold + has arrived (from HK), after 11 days of eager anticipation. [:)]

@Tohto yes China phone are getting more expensive (mine cost twice as much as my son's Oppo X5 Pro) but their features and quality can fight big brand like Apple and Samsung with ease.

qcmJ64h.jpg

6RCi3Ai.jpg

PKYsFC1.jpg

b5Yx677.jpg

viSnxXZ.jpg

vOPenHF.jpg

China now is the biggest OLED display manufacturing outside Korea, with OLED display they can make all type of phone including the folding phone.

OLED display manufacturing cost is high which will push up the phone price. The current Ukraine war make it worst. As it produce one of the most important material need for one of the manufacturing process equipment use.

• Praise 2

Remember 

just because it’s OLED doesn’t mean one needs to get it

not all OLED screens are created equal and one has to see if the costs are justified for your own usage 

21 minutes ago, therock said:

Remember 

just because it’s OLED doesn’t mean one needs to get it

not all OLED screens are created equal and one has to see if the costs are justified for your own usage 

I think almost all new model now are OLED, unless it is a very low end model. 

• Praise 1

Last minute loot for my daughter's trip to South Korea tomorrow. Quite surprised to get a straight 17% discount off RRP without any bargain at TK Photo (Funan), considering that this is the latest model. 

0dekZtz.jpg

4CHo8Vf.jpg

kVSX3S8.jpg

$1,352 for the set with 1 original spare battery, tripod, remote control and backpack style camera bag. 

• Praise 20

7 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

Last minute loot for my daughter's trip to South Korea tomorrow. Quite surprised to get a straight 17% discount off RRP without any bargain at TK Photo (Funan), considering that this is the latest model. 

0dekZtz.jpg

4CHo8Vf.jpg

kVSX3S8.jpg

$1,352 for the set with 1 original spare battery, tripod, remote control and backpack style camera bag. 

Do give your feedback on the autofocus ? How does it perform vs a DSLR.. thanks 

14 minutes ago, therock said:

Do give your feedback on the autofocus ? How does it perform vs a DSLR.. thanks 

still got people carry DSLR to overseas holiday? 

I have this for next holiday [laugh]

Screenshot_20221204_215754_Lazada.jpg

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 2

My loot of the month of December from China via Shopee, a Doraemon Piggy Bank to add to my collection.  Surprisingly the quality is very good though not cheap at $54.  

20221204_220423.jpg

20221204_220436.jpg

Edited by Ingenius
  • Praise 15

5 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

still got people carry DSLR to overseas holiday? 

I have this for next holiday [laugh]

Screenshot_20221204_215754_Lazada.jpg

I have a D750, my Nikon - the first mirrorless still, and my iphone XR for quick shots.. haha

My black Friday loot from Amazon arrived.. originally want to buy Jabra speak 510, but saw this Poly Calisto 5300 at good price and decided to get it instead.. figured that something from Plantronics and Polycom can't be that bad.. tested it just now and quite happy with the purchase.. 🙂

1863184609_Screenshot_20221210-2048142.thumb.png.68cdca3236280c595c84a4982d23ba9d.png

• Praise 11

3 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Taobao 1212 sales started. Hooted quite a lot of things just now. Paying 1% less GST by buying now! 

I hoot apparel from zalora and adidas, both have 40-50% discount.

• Praise 5

1 hour ago, Tkseah said:

My black Friday loot from Amazon arrived.. originally want to buy Jabra speak 510, but saw this Poly Calisto 5300 at good price and decided to get it instead.. figured that something from Plantronics and Polycom can't be that bad.. tested it just now and quite happy with the purchase.. 🙂

1863184609_Screenshot_20221210-2048142.thumb.png.68cdca3236280c595c84a4982d23ba9d.png

How much you got this?

• Praise 1

9 hours ago, Jman888 said:

I hoot apparel from zalora and adidas, both have 40-50% discount.

Zalora is good for apparels. Have bought Superdry, Nike, H&M there. Now for t shirts I get from Muji official store on Lazada. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1